Soundbrenner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soundbrenner

Tell us how Soundbrenner made you happy
Watch stopped working after a month. Been dealing with customer service for three days and no resolution. Haven't offered a replacement. Haven't begun an exchange.
Device is well made, but pulse remains too weak for use in a live setting.

Also, metronome BPM display is too small. This should be ten times as large as it is the only function most users need, in my view. Every string player has a $10 tuner clipped to their headstock (plus one in their pedalboard), so tuning function is completely superfluous, as is DB meter and watch, etc. Eliminate these functions and the included accessories (earplugs, extra watchband, etc.) to reduce costs.

Good for practice, though. They finally got rid of the need for a separate device to activate the haptic metronome. Nothing more annoying than an electronic device that requires another electronic device to work…
The Core is well made, but it's primary function as a metronome is lacking for drummers. It's very easy to lose the little buzzes, even on the highest setting, when doing fills and playing aggressively.

What's worse, I returned it to Sounbrenner and they STILL havent reimbursed me after a month!

Soundbrenner screwed up the shipping to me in the very beginning. I had to let Soundbrenner know the Core was stuck at an UPS drop-off location because Soundbrenner neglected something.

Soundbrenner doesn't seem to be very organized or customer-centric.
I really want to love this device.
I have struggled to adapt using haptic feedback for the metronome.
It does what you say it does. But if I am doing anything busier than a rudimentary drum groove, I loose the sensation of the vibration.
I do not think it’s anything wrong with the device. It is very clever.
I am not defeated however, I will continue trying, but so far I have been struggling with the device.
This device has transformed my playing. I've been playing the piano for about a year now and was getting soooo sick of practising to a metronome. With the vibrations, I find I can practice for longer and more efficiently. Thanks, Soundbrenner 🤙
At the highest setting the pulse does not offer a vibration that can be felt over drumming. This may work well for a quiter less active instrument.

When i contacted customer service for a return they wouldn't cover shipping or taxes. Not great customer service.
Great tool to have. Have been using it since I got it.
I've had the Core since its release, and Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with what it provides. Its main features, the contact tuner and metronome, are very easy to understand with its simple and effective UI. I also like the customization with the LEDs and vibration strength, which tailors to my needs.

However, there are a few things that aren't perfect. When it comes to pairing with my Android phone, the Core will constantly disconnect itself without reason, when it didn't do that on my old iPhone. Additionally, I wish that I could control my media players from my Core, as it'd be nice for either casual music listening or for practice.
Lastly (and this isn't about the Core itself, but rather the tuner mounts), I wish that there as a clip-on tuner mount available. As an electric bass player, sticking a magnetic mount on my bass isn't a big deal, but as violin player, I don't really want to have something like a tuner mount stuck to any part of my violin that might cause damage were I to remove it.

Overall, the quality of the Core is great, but I'm also a bit disappointed it doesn't have more.
Excellent high quality device to learn in a smart way to play along the singer and other instrument: in same pace and harmony. Easy to use and multifunctional.
The Soundbrenner Core is an awesome product for any performing musician. The metronome is simple and effective, and the tuner works great. Shipping was fast, and the customer service was a joy to work with. Highly recommend this for anyone interested.
Enjoying my Soundbrenner. Helping me a lot with my tempo.
Soundbrenner is rated 3.64 based on 11 reviews