Power Pressure Cooker XL Reviews

info@powerpressurecooker.com

492 U.S. 46

Tell us how Power Pressure Cooker XL made you happy

Telephone
"I purchased the pressure cooker less than a year ago . Used It a few times now it will not Seal in pressure . I contacted the company spoke to the representative advised them of the situation or problem with the pressure cooker . The representative suggested that I purchase a new valve for the pressure cooker at my expense of $9.99. Ok I just spent Close to $100 for the pressure cooker used it about 3 to 4 times now they’re telling me I need to purchase a valve seal in order for the pressure cooker to work . All I can say is that customer service is not what it use to be . I will not be recommending this pressure cooker to anyone nor will I be purchasing any more products from this company . They could have sent me a valve seal and from reading the reviews it seams I am not the only person have this issue."
"I was very disappointed in this purchase. I bought one for myself and one for my sister. After only 3 uses the coating on the inside of the pot stated coming off. VERY DISTURBING. I contacted Power Pressure Cooker company and they suggested I buy a new pot. REALLY? I had it about 3 months. Why would I waist more money on a defective product?!! Let me just say I do however, love this way of cooking and will be buying an InstantPot very soon."
"My top will not seal off no matter what I do."
"I fell for the typical TV sales pitch on this - let them talk me into some sort of coupon program which I wasted money on, and this product is, at best, average. The worst issue is that it has experienced a short at the point where the power cord connects to the cooker; some of the connection cord has melted, and I feel this is no longer safe to operate. I need to get either a replacement or a refund. On a positive note, it is a nice, large cooker - but that, I am sorry to say, is where the positive experience ends. Unlike the Instapot, it does not have a stainless steel pot; I do not like the standard cooking pot. I get a lot of information on line via YouTube, and Instapot recipes are far more common there. Some of your recipes are just plain corny (the former big time wrestler.... ?really?) and the ones that are posted by one of your spokespersons are just plain wrong. I ruined a couple of batches of hard boiled eggs trying to follow a recipe posted by the makers of the Power Pressure Cooker XL. I regret making this purchase, wasted money on it, and wish I could return it. One other positive - the Copper Chef Frying pan that was sold for $2.97 is a very nice product, but it did not justify the money I wasted on this disappointing product."
"I am very disappointed with this Power Pressure because the pan DO NOT fit correctly. I can't close the lid so I can't use it!"
"I purchased the Power Pressure Cooker XL as a gift for my daughter, she has been using it for pot roast pork roast and other things, she loves it and will continue to use it going into the future. It Cooks the most delicious and tender Meats. Looking forward to new products as well."
"Too much difference in advertisement and placing order seem like the sales person was working for additional sales and I was specific on what I wanted"
"I haven’t used cooker yet"
"Is perfect I love cooking in it is the best investment I’ve made Thank you for my pressure cooker it makes my cooking easier"
"It is easy to use and I can cook anything in it"
"I ordered 2 10 quart pressure cookers and they charged my bank account for 3 and I have been waiting a week to get my money back......................I might have to return these 2 and buy INSTANT POT this is terrible customer service. BUYER BEWARE"
"makes meals quick and delicous"
"Ordered 2 - 6 qts and found out that they were on back ordered so they were going to ship 2- 8 qts which I did not order and charged me more money. Poor communication, offering something that you don't have, then changing my order to something I didn't ordered - is very poor customer service."
"Prompt and easy assistance from customer service. I was satisfied with service."
"I think the sales person should have told me upfront they didn't have the parts I ordered"
"It's Fantastic!!!!!!!"
"its just the best out there.works great. only wish they would include more recipes."
"I would have given it more stars, but had to order a part for the lid. The part is the small safety valve. I paid for shipping and after 2 weeks or so, never got the part. I called and asked why. Was told they are on back order. Why was I not told this when I ordered. Or even sent a message?. But the could send this email 2 days after the order. They said it could take 6 weeks or more until they get them. I hope Eric gets to read this."
"I love how moist meat stays when cooked under pressure, and really like the variety of applications for this cooker, versatility of slow cooker crockpot style verses pressure cooker setting. Like the many settings. I would like to see a more durable sealing ring and a lower replacement fee for it given how quickly it wore out. Wore out in less than 1 year. I also would like the option of a high grade thick aluminum pan insert for certain dishes to choose instead of the nonstick for certain applications."
"Fast and tasty! Can’t wait to start cooking again with my pressure cooker I lost the silicone value and now I’m waiting for my order to arrive."
Power Pressure Cooker XL is rated 3.53 based on 2,193 reviews