Power Pressure Cooker XL Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Power Pressure Cooker XL

973-287-5159

info@powerpressurecooker.com

492 U.S. 46

How would you rate Power Pressure Cooker XL ?

PRISCILLA WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the Power Pressure Cooker XL as a gift for my daughter, she has been using it for pot roast pork roast and other things, she loves it and will continue to use it going into the future. It Cooks the most delicious and tender Meats. Looking forward to new products as well."
TERRY L FAULKNER
"Too much difference in advertisement and placing order seem like the sales person was working for additional sales and I was specific on what I wanted"
ROSA YOUNG
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t used cooker yet"
"Is perfect I love cooking in it is the best investment I’ve made Thank you for my pressure cooker it makes my cooking easier"
SHACQUELYN MCCORMICK
Verified Buyer
"It is easy to use and I can cook anything in it"
NANCY J POND
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 10 quart pressure cookers and they charged my bank account for 3 and I have been waiting a week to get my money back......................I might have to return these 2 and buy INSTANT POT this is terrible customer service. BUYER BEWARE"
"makes meals quick and delicous"
"Ordered 2 - 6 qts and found out that they were on back ordered so they were going to ship 2- 8 qts which I did not order and charged me more money. Poor communication, offering something that you don't have, then changing my order to something I didn't ordered - is very poor customer service."
ROBERT MORRIS
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and easy assistance from customer service. I was satisfied with service."
WILLIE J KEETON
Verified Buyer
"I think the sales person should have told me upfront they didn't have the parts I ordered"
"It's Fantastic!!!!!!!"
RICHARD DIBONA
Verified Buyer
"its just the best out there.works great. only wish they would include more recipes."
PAUL ANGSTADT
Verified Buyer
"I would have given it more stars, but had to order a part for the lid. The part is the small safety valve. I paid for shipping and after 2 weeks or so, never got the part. I called and asked why. Was told they are on back order. Why was I not told this when I ordered. Or even sent a message?. But the could send this email 2 days after the order. They said it could take 6 weeks or more until they get them. I hope Eric gets to read this."
MOLLY OLTROGGE
Verified Buyer
"I love how moist meat stays when cooked under pressure, and really like the variety of applications for this cooker, versatility of slow cooker crockpot style verses pressure cooker setting. Like the many settings. I would like to see a more durable sealing ring and a lower replacement fee for it given how quickly it wore out. Wore out in less than 1 year. I also would like the option of a high grade thick aluminum pan insert for certain dishes to choose instead of the nonstick for certain applications."
SHEREE MOORE
Verified Buyer
"Fast and tasty! Can’t wait to start cooking again with my pressure cooker I lost the silicone value and now I’m waiting for my order to arrive."
ROGER WEIGLE
Verified Buyer
"PURCHASED ON 03/20/2015 AND THIS IS THE "SECOND" INNER POT I HAD TO ORDER. THEY KEEP BURNING & STICKING ON THE BOTTOM!!"
WAYNE SWINGLER
Verified Buyer
"order a replacement part 5 weeks ago and still haven't received it"
"I enjoy my pressure cooker very much but was disappointed that I could not order accessories directly online without calling customer service. When I did call they were very helpful though and completed my order in a courteous manner."
CAREY D BINKLEY
Verified Buyer
"Love the cooker but unhappy with paying for replacement parts after only 3 months"
RICKY DAVIS
Verified Buyer
"I love the Power Pressure Cooker XL, it has saved me alot of time in the kitchen. I have the 10 quart model and use it for canning as well. This is a great product."
Power Pressure Cooker XL is rated 3.54 based on 2,188 reviews