Succulents Depot Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,264 reviews
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

Bought Mother of Millions and Mother of Thousands. They arrived looking a bit rough. Planted them and they bounced back and then some. 2 weeks later, they’ve more than double their shipping size.
Excellent quality of plants, packaged well and fast delivery!
Plant was exactly what I ordered and healthy . I will continue using succulents Depot for future orders.
They are amazing. I had them over a week now . They have grown twice in size. Thanks
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 18th July 2024
Plants always arrive on time, healthy and well packaged
Very nice starter plants. Happy with purchase.
They are always nice size abd beautiful. Love buying from you
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 17th July 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 17th July 2024 Succulents Depot 5 star review on 17th July 2024
Awesome plants. Great prices
Shipping takes a little long but plants are perfect size and all healthy and they stay healthy. Have fallen in love with your site. Thanks so much!
The plant arrived well packaged and healthy
Thanks , I was happy
All of my plants were in great shape, except one and it was brown, dead…..
All were packaged well and in good condition. They were dry from travel as expected but Once I gave them a drink they sprung to life and are still growing well.
Every plant I get from here is wrapped professionally and in good condition when received.
I will definitely order from succulent depot again. Everything was in excellent condition, exactly what i was expecting. I couldnt be happier with my purchase!
All of the plants arrived well packed and healthy. After a week, they are all thriving!
Plants were well packaged and in great shape. Very happy
I purchased 3 plants, 2 hummels sunset jades and 1 variegated Gollum jades. Each were bare roots and a bit limp. But as soon as I placed them in terra cotta pots with some slightly dampened succulent soil they began to firm up. After 10 days I watered thoroughly and they have really look good and healthy. Each were much bigger specimens than I was expecting. Very pleased with my purchase.
Succulents Depot 5 star review on 14th July 2024
Thank you so much. The plants arrived beautiful and are now my most favorite in my succulent collection. Definitely will return for more!
Arrived safely and healthy!
Succulents Depot is rated 4.8 based on 6,264 reviews