Succulents Depot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Succulents Depot
Read Succulents Depot Reviews

About Succulents Depot:

Best rated succulents online store. Wide variety of live succulents and cacti. Variegated, rare, and unique. Organically grown in California. Hand picked plants for shipping and well packaged by experienced staff. 100% Quality Guarantee.

Everything came perfectly. It was perfectly wrapped and shipped and it all has settled in well and it's growing like crazy. Thank you very much. I will be ordering from you again.
Love my plants. I want more especially the Chinese Dunce cap. But still sold out
Great plants arrived quickly—would definitely order again!
Everything came healthy and good sized! Super happy with my plants!!
Everything was received in good shape and ready to plant. They are all doing great
I have been getting my subscription for about a year and have not been disappointed yet. Love my plants!
Arrived in great condition. Planted them right away and they are thriving!
Beautiful plants. Better than expected. Plus, quick shipping. Thank u!!
The plants arrived carefully packaged and looking good. I look forward to ordering again the future.
Succulents Depot is my Happy Place! This is the only place I get my succulents and I always get excited when I know my new ones are coming!! I love the time and care that is used in packaging them up for shipping and I know that each 1 will make it across country to my front door in great shape. I know that I can email Succulents Depot and always get a fast and friendly response. I love this place! Thank you all and I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Perfect little succulent. Thanku
Cacti was packed well and arrived in great time. Thanks! David B
my plant was cold and mostly dead. Probably need to throw it out.
I bought 2 4" Calandrina plants and they arrived bare root in perfect shape. I potted them right away and they are thriving :-)
Excellent quality succulents, shipping was fast and each plant was intricately packaged just as indicated on the website. I will purchase again and highly recommend!
Just lovely. Beautifully packed nice size and growing right away!!!
The shipping is fast! The succulents are very healthy in general. However, the packing broke about five large healthy leaves of 8” Aeonium. There are some black spots on the back of bottom leaves of Aeonium Sunburst. All leaves of the Aeonium voodoo were completely withered when arriving. Only a few leaves at the center have been recovered in about ten days after planting.
I love that Succulents Depot has so many varieties at such great price, and their items are always shipped with care.
Everything came in fine except the echeveria silver spur which was already dead. Also I hope you guys can go back to labeling Everything when you ship it out because I really liked that.
My new online succulent store!! All my babies arrived quickly and safely and I love my freebie succulent too!! I will be ordering again soon!!
Succulents Depot is rated 4.9 based on 4,127 reviews