Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave.

Easy painless process. Everyone I worked with there were super nice and explain the whole process to me in a way that I could understand. I would recommend Sundae and their employees 100%!! We closed in less than 30 days (even in a holiday month). 😊
Hi Melissa, thrilled to hear from you! Happy we could help you move so quickly. Thanks so much for giving your recommendation, we appreciate it.
Sundae was a wonderful company to work with. Matt, Zach and Nicole were always available to answer questions clearly and expediently. Nicole went above and beyond to make us comfortable during the process.
Thanks for your feedback, Jennifer! Happy to hear about your experience working with the Sundae team. Glad we could provide comfort and expediency throughout the process.
I gave Sundae a call when it was Time to sell I got Three other offers Sundae was significantly higher I knew it could happen fast I was amazed how professional and smoothly we went through the phases very positive experienceWith the entire team
Hi Randy, We're so happy you had such a positive experience working with us. Thanks for the feedback. Glad we could help!
Process was simple and fast. Everyone was extremely professional and helpful, and they did what they said. Very pleased.
Hi James, We are so glad you enjoyed working with Sundae. Thank you for your feedback. All the best!
Sundae was very easy to work with and the whole process was very quick and smooth.
Thanks for your feedback Ronald! We're glad we could help.
Sundae is a great company to do business with because the offer that they gave us was more than we anticipated. The house we sold was in terrible shape. There was junk and trash everywhere. Several structures needed to be demolished. We paid no fees for the escrow and no fees for the removal of all the junk. We left everything and Sundae took care of all of it. Thank you Sundae for making this so easy for my family.
Hi Sandra,

We're thrilled to hear that we could help your situation. Once you sign with us, we will take care of anything that you leave behind. Helping families in situations like yours is our specialty. Glad we could make the process as painless as possible!
We had a great experience selling our home with Sundae. From the first time meeting their representative Kevin, he assured us he would find the best buyers and a fair price. He did just that as well as accommodate All of our needs in regards to the sale. Everyone on Sundae’s team was very professional and helpful in resolving any issues we had. We couldn’t have asked for a smoother transition! Thanks Sundae for making it easier than we could have imagined!
Hi Kenneth, we're happy to hear your experience with us was pleasant from start to finish. At Sundae, we pride ourselves by ensuring that every member of our team works tirelessly to uphold the values that we promise on our website. We strive to provide our customers with a hassle-free process, and from the sounds of it that is what you were given. We will be sure to pass on your regards to Kevin!
Nicole and Kevin were outstanding Nicole was always on top of her game made life easy !! Early close no hesitations !! My first time selling made me feel at ease many other companies similar to this company but this rates number 1!! Others try but can't compete
Hi Scott, we're absolutely thrilled to hear from you! At Sundae, we strive to provide our customers with the easiest, most hassle-free experience possible when they sell a home. We'll be sure to pass on your regards to both Nicole and Kevin!
Kevin kretzner
One of your employees was absolutely over and above the Call of Duty he did everything and then some absolutely impressed he even helped me mail my personal belongings to me when I was in another state absolutely impressed I would highly recommend your company to anybody... Job well done,

Shannon seim
United States Army Gulf War veteran and former federal employee downtown Los Angeles
The company was great. I wanted a quick fast sale of my home and they delivered. Everything was so organized. They kept me informed of the process the whole way through. I was extremely pleased with them.
I'm so happy I choose Sundae to sell my house to. They were very friendly & easy to deal with. Very straightforward & made the whole process simple. Kevin kept me posted throughout the entire process. I felt I got the best offer for this kind of sale. Not having to deal with open houses or doing any repairs was exactly what I needed. And not having to pay any fees at all was fantastic, especially in the middle of a pandemic.
Sundae was prompt.
I needed to sell my home, but really didn't have the finances to remodel/update it, nor did I want a realtor showing my home to prospective buyers while I was still living there...Sundae offered a fair price, without having to deal with all that...Brett Bowman and Ben Ginsberg were so helpful...as well as those handling escrow and the contract by email...I was informed every step of the way, and any questions I had were handled quickly...overall, it was a good experience...They really make an effort to help people who aren't in a position to wait the sometimes long process of selling a home...I recommend Sundae and their professional staff highly.
Matt and his staff at Sundae are very friendly, quick and are helpful in all matters.
In a few words what a delightful experience. Many thanks to the wonderful People I met along my Journey who helped Me along the way. Thanks to Zach,Kevin and Svetlana (Mrs. S) They made this experience very delightful. All of the promises were kept. I truly believe that the slogan is true they showed a lot of Love ❤️ for Us and My Mom ‘s Home. I will recommend this company to anyone. What a delightful experience.
I cannot say enough great things. This team is amazing. Always stayed in contact. Always there if I had a question. It went so smoothly at a stressful time in my life. Team Sundae is awesome.
I was amazed at the offer they gave me for my house that needed much TLC. It allowed me to move stress free. No realtors, no house showings, no hidden fees! The process was smooth and straightforward. I feel blessed to have found this company and would (and have) recommend this wonderful method of selling your home!!
We had a very difficult and complicated situation. Dealing with family members to get the house sold was not an easy transaction, however, Ben our housing expert rep was extraordinary! Anyone else would have probably given up! That is what impressed me so much about Sundae. They have a team that works together to get the issues at hand done. I am so grateful for Ben’s professionalism, patience, perseverance in accomplishing each milestone task along the way. Thank you Ben and thank you Sundae! I highly recommend it!
Sundae was very professional and made selling our house in a quick period of time very easy. I believe that without have to make any repairs or having to make our house buyer presentable, with all our animals, we were given top dollar. If we were to do it all again we would use Sundae once again, they made selling our house a pleasurable experience.
They were very patient with us as we had tenants we needed to give notice to.
Sundae is rated 4.66 based on 68 reviews