Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

Working with the team was easy and they kept me out of trouble. Very helpful with the problems in my home. Great team.
Wonderful people: knowledgeable, attentive, and professional. The transaction was smooth and efficient. Wonderful organization with very cool and friendly professionals. Thank you.
Great company to work with. They explained everyone step by step and was always available to answer my questions.
5 star all the way!
Everything was well done. Staring with the initial meeting. They explained what was going to happen and the how we would receive our money. They paid off the current loan and we had more than enough to buy a small house in TX with land for cash. Recommend them highly if you want to sell your home to reliable investors.
I was very satisfied.
all aspects of our transaction were handled in a timely and professional manner
Sundae is a great company to do business with…They are fast and efficient…They took care of everything.,,, Sundae made the experience of selling a house as is headache free…..
Sundae helped at a time when we were in a tough situation with a property we owned. Squatters had made a huge mess of the house but Sundae bought it ‘as is’ with a fair offer. Matt Carmean was especially understanding and helpful during a very trying and stressful time.
Sundae made the sale of the house easy and stress-free. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to just sell a house and not have to put money into it to do so.
From start to beginning, Sundae made selling my moms home as easy possible. I even got $20k more than they initially estimated!!
Very easy to work with. Purchase price was very fair. We didn't have to do anything. I would recommend Sundae to everyone.
Would recommend highly efficient, friendly, professional
Very straight forward and efficient process. The simplest home sale I have ever had!!!
My husband and I were very concerned about how we were going to sell my fathers house after his passing. I needed a lot of work and we weren’t up to the task. We are so happy when we found Sundae. They turned out to be everything we expected and more. Everyone was great to work with they were always on time and very professional. Everything went very very smoothly we sold it escrow closed and we are so happy. I would recommend them to anybody who might be in our situation.
It was a blessing working with Sundae to sell my house. I have recommended them to several people.
Selling my house through Sundae easy and stress free. Entire process took about 5 weeks and selling price was about 20% more than I expected.
From the sellers perspective the process was very easy and hassle free. Results were delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Everything went accordingly. Just as they described
Sundae was very helpful in my need for time for closing and simpathy for my quest in looking for a second mover after the first mover swindled me of $5600.00.My sincer thanks to Jennifer and Josh for all their work .I recommend Sundae for anyone wanting to sell a home 6 stars great job well done.
Sundae is rated 4.75 based on 162 reviews