Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,
El Segundo, CA

I am extremely happy with my Sundae experience. Autumn Reid is the absolute best part of my reason why!!! She is experienced, knowledgeable, hard-working and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you Autumn for making this so easy, I would recommend this company to anyone.
Reached out to Sundae after seeing a few ads on Facebook. I didn't think much of it at first but the process was incredibly fast. We worked with Anton who pushed everything along faster than I could have anticipated. We received way more for the house than I could have expected and was blown away by how efficient the process was. 10 out of 10, highly recommend. Thanks to Sundae I was able to exit a property quickly and make a quick buy on a house that fit my new family much better.
I am really happy with the sale of my property. Everything went fast just like I wanted and we got a fair price for as is condition just as advertised . Thank you
I would highly recommend their service. I received an offer much higher than I expected.
Matt Yzuel provided excellent, professional service and always kept me informed. Cindy Elhaj, the closing manager, was on top of each step of the escrow and worked with the escrow company and title company to finish the sale with[n a 10 day close. I am very happy with Sundae.
Josh handled everything for us, setting up the house showing and buyer. It was a relatively easy and fast process, Josh was always available to help and answer any questions we had along the way. We got an excellent price and are very happy about our experience with Sudae helping us selling our home. Thanks Josh!
Incredible sale experience. Very professional and fast. We had an offer within 7 days and closed within 30 days of engaging Sundae, they were amazing. Awesome from start to finish.
I was very, very pleased with Sundae. It all went smoothly. A special thank you to Matt Yzuel. He made me very at ease with the whole process.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful, the process was easy to understand and moved quickly withno surprises. All in all far better than my last selling experience.
Loved loved loved working with all of you, you made everything very easy. No surprises, our sale went just as it was explained. Nice not to have people at my home for the sale. Just one walk thru with your team and that was it. 2 was later our house was sold. Thank you and your team. I'm so happy we picked you to sell our home. Thanks again to all of you
Sundae did right by me. They sold my home for a fair price As Is. I had no hassle with leaving stuff behind that I didn’t need. The Sundae team took good care of me the whole way, keeping me informed, meeting me on my schedule, following up to make sure all my needs were met and closing was a breeze - sending me the notary a day early and having my funds in my bank the next day. All their people were so very friendly, especially my realtor, Autumn. I’ll never forget her. Thank you Sundae for a job well done.
Easy to work with
This process worked the best for our situation. Since we were leaving California to RV full-time, the quick cash sale and the fact we didn't have to empty the house, made Sundae the perfect company to sell our house. All of the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and patient with all of my concerns. I would highly recommend others in our situation to do business with Sundae.
Sundae made the process of selling our house simple and painless. They did everything they said they would do exactly when they said they would do it and everything went exactly as advertised. For anyone who wants to sell their house as-is without the hassle of doing repairs or staging and scheduling showings, Sundae is the way to go.
Working with Sundae was easy and efficient! Anthony, Bernadette, and the team were responsive and timely. They kept the process on track and ensured we got the number we were looking for. A very simple, streamlined, and efficient process that worked very well for our family.
Very high marks for Sundae! We appreciate the entire team that helped coordinate the sale of our rental property. Tabor Campbell was our direct contact and is personable, professional & responsive. Truly knows the real estate business.. Highly recommend.
They did everything they said they would do Interaction with Sundae's representatives was great. I would recommend Sundae to others.
I had a rental property that needed a lot of work. I contacted Sundae and closed on the house within a month. Plus, they sold it for more than I had previous offers for! I found the process really easy, and the communication was exceptional.
We were skeptical but this turned out to be the best way for our family to go. The staff members were excellent to deal with. I am very satisfied with the company. They treated our family very professionally at a difficult time in our lives.
Amazing! The entire team and process was amazing. Shoutout to Nick Wright for making the process so easy and stress free!
Sundae is rated 4.8 based on 464 reviews