Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

Very pleasurable experience. Maria was very professional and helpful.
They will sell your house quickly but only use them if you are willing to accept an EXTREMELY low sales price on your home.
Sundae was great to work with, all the people were easy to get in touch with and very helpful and friendly. I do recommend that they use a different escrow company other than Granite, they were a zero. Ray Haughie
Staff was very helpful and easy to work with. Process was fairly simple and went smoothly. I appreciated the fact that I did not need to prepare for an open house or do repairs.
Professional and most importantly painless!
It was a great experience very smooth and easy.
ALL the personnel associated with Sundae were extremely professional and personable. When I had any questions during the selling of our home they were very helpful in answering all my questions. If you leave an email, they answer in a very timely manner. One example, I called the wrong department but the gentleman, instead of transferring to the correct department he took it upon himself to reach the person I needed to speak with, gave her my questions and she called me back knowing what the situation was so I didn't have to explain it all over again. The experience with Sundae was fantastic as are the personnel.
Very easy process, no issues and was timely. Bought home as it was without any repairs required, no termite inspections, no home showings or expensive relator fees.
The process went smoothly, as promised. I was impressed with the friendliness, helpfulness, and professionalism of each of the Sundae staff members that helped me sell my home. I cannot thank you enough!
Super easy and fast process. Would consider using again
Very happy. What they said was all true couldn’t ask for a better company to sell my home
From start to finish it was an easy and fast process. No open houses or repairs to make. Our realtor Josh was very responsive and professional.
Everything was taking care of each department. Worry free Sell as is was best thing ever sell my house. Sundae helpd me sell my house fast and with closing date I wanted
Sundae helped me out of an impossible situation with my near, then in, foreclosure. There were more things wrong than good with my situation but they worked hard to get me out free and clear. I thank them with all of my heart.
John Grange and Susan (closing mgr) were great to work with
Never known any business running so quick nd efficient..., it’s God’s sent!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is a hassle free way to sell a home. I sold as is, with the tenants in place which was exactly what I wanted. It took 4 weeks from the first inspection until the close of escrow.
Mainly, Jason Strom was the reason behind my experience being perfect, he was willing to go out of his way anytime I needed to get a hold of someone and was unsuccessful or if I needed a question answered and was unable to contact the right person, he gave me his phone number so I would be able to contact him just in case I needed anything. (Thank you Jason Strom!!!)
I've only sold 1 house,if I were to sell another it would probably be with sundae again,they handle everything start to finish,no hassle no worry !!!
Sundae was extremely helpful in the purchase of my property. They not only allowed extra moving days (due to the seller of of my new home purchase who reneged) but Sundea paid what I was asking for to sell my home.
Sundae is rated 4.73 based on 232 reviews