Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave.

First person who came out was great. Informed me of the process. Once we got in to escrow there was delays with certain aspects of the transaction. I had to be the one calling and getting my updates instead of them keeping me updated. Process was easy besides the communication factor. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quick sale without having to lift a finger. Thank you Sundae!
Honest, quick and smooth transaction. Great customer service
Andrea ybarra upfront and efficient.
Everything went as planned.
Found about Sundae on Facebook. Took a chance with them to provide a home sale review. All their staff was very pleasant to work with. Came to the home and performed a quick 20 minute assessment and provided their work order to fix up resident and then sell for you or they would buy as is and provide their buyer price. No out of pocket expenses to me. No office visits. All signing of closing documents was done via email online. One home visit by notary to sign Escrow documents. It was a pleasure working with this company.
Ben and the whole staff at sundae are great and we closed when they said we would less then two weeks thanks for all the hard work
We needed to move mom to an assisted living center and so many things were going on with the planning etc. The last thing we needed was to try and sell a house. Sundae made it simple and easy, transparent the whole way, and it worked seamlessly.
Sundae provided excellent service and support during this transaction of our home.
Dealing with Sundae was very smooth and flawless, the transaction went super smooth just like they explained it to me, as an estimator I come across a lot of people wanting to sell as is properties I have recommended them to Sundae.
In short I wouldn’t hesitate to call on Sundae at a moments notice, great experience from day one, Ben and Ella were great with everything, every question every document was explained very well.
Sundae was great truly recommend this company. Thank you Sundae