Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

Every person I spoke to was professional and easy to deal with. The process was simple. They made me a fair offer. I was quite pleased.
The staff is so personable. I had a great team, thank you!
My mother’s house was in need of costly repairs which no one could afford to do. Sundae met our need to sell it in a timely manner and bout it at a fair price.
We had a great experience and sold our home quickly. Everything happened exactly as Sundae said it would.
Amazing, Outstanding, Spectacular They did every thing they said they would do. and paid me $150,000 more than I was expecting ! as to the next question , I have already recommend them to 3-4 friends.
Sundae was such a great help. And a pleasure to work with and they definitely gave me the best offer for my home I had other companies give me offers and their offer was the best by far. Everybody I dealt with was very helpful and courteous and wonderful to work with was a wonderful experience working with Sundae.Thank you Sundae team for all your help
Great company! Did everything asked of them and did it fast!
Transaction was clean. Not happy with the lowball bid, based on an old listing, then they sell it above market, but that is the cash/flip business. Was a little disappointed with communication during the transaction, but they met all agreed timelines. You should consider them, if your economic needs dictate this type of transaction. They are really pretty good with follow through.
Very easy process. No hassle.
Working with this company was a breeze. They made it very comfortable and seem less while working from a distance of over 1000 miles. Communications were as scheduled, paperwork was as promised and our transaction took place without a glitch. Selling a family home after a death is never easy but working with this company turned an unpleasant task into a simple and fast experience.
Reliable & accommodating
Glad we could help you in your time of need! - The Sundae Team
Sundae waited until all papers were signed, I’d left the state and on last day contractually able to opt out, substantially lowered offer. Not sure it was bait and switch, but no warning things were changing. All other aspects of the process were carried out per our discussions and the team did a proper job.
Sold my mother's house to sundae as is,absolutely at no cost at all.They gave my mother 12,000 more than the other company.Honest and sincere people from start to finish.Thank you sincerely,David Rangel.😁
David, we're happy we were able to help you sell your mother's house, and it's exciting to hear that we offered more than the competition! Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Sundae helped us tremendously in a time of need. My dad being 92 years old. His house in need of more repair than we could handle. Sundae gave us a very fair price for as is sale. The people of Sundae were a pleasure to deal with. We are very happy with the final outcome. Now we have enough money for dad's care.
Thanks for leaving your feedback, Allen! We're so glad we were able to help you in your time of need.
The people I dealt without throughout the whole process were great. I had reservations going in but the process was smooth and I can't thank everyone enough. It's a great team.
Steve, we are so grateful for your heartfelt comments. We are happy we could provide a stress-free process! Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Our experience with Sundae staff was phenomenal. From start, the offer (Tahonie), to coordination and finish with escrow and others, all activities with them was a blend of excellence. All were polite, professional, and timely to meet our needs. I would say our Coordinator (Kristen) and Escrow (Tommie) deserve special bouquets of thanks and appreciation. We had a small problem with clearing 3 liens on the property and both worked tirelessly until that was resolved. I heartily recommend Sundae to anyone who is looking to sell their home at a fair price and seamless journey. We are grateful. Betty Terrell and James L. Stephens
Betty, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it! We're so glad that you had a pleasant experience working with the Sundae team.
Offer on our house was fair, and house closed within the time that was stated. Process was very simple. Only negative was a lack of communication from Sundae. I had to initialize contact often to find out what was going on and what the next steps were, etc.
We apologize for the lack of communication on our end, but we are glad we were able to help you sell your house. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate in asking!
After signing and agreeing to an offer they decided to do a bait and switch and rescind the offer inl lieu of a lower one. Not acceptable
Sundae made selling home enjoyable. Great offer, fast closing, excellent and responsive personnel. Closing was fast and no changes in first offer. Have already referred Sundae several times. Keep up the great work!
Thank you for the kind words, Frank. Glad we could make the process of selling a home enjoyable. We appreciate your referrals!
I thought the company was a Con! Too good to be true! To my amazement it is a REAL COMPANY that tells you the truth about what they will do and at no expense to the seller. I would absolutely use this company again and I will tell all my friends about SUNDAE!
Gloria, thank you for your kind words. We value transparency at Sundae, and we're absolutely thrilled you were satisfied with your experience!
Sundae is rated 4.72 based on 138 reviews