Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

Employees were very personable and efficient. A few times we had to follow up to ensure things were going well.
Staff friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable to answer questions.
Sundae made it super easy to sell our parents home without the need to freshen and update it. All of the people we dealt with at Sundae were kind and understanding of our situation which made the process much less stressful. Definitely recommend Sundae if you need to sell a home in a hurry or one that won’t “show well”.
Prompt, courteous and professional. Highly recommended
Such an easy experience. Sundae took care of everything. I didn't have to kill myself trying to constantly show my house I was able to spend my time packing. They sent someone to me for doc signing. I got a fair price.
Wonderful easy going experience.
Communications were over the top great. Every question answered and professionalism superior. Everything they explained about the process happened as said. We are pleased and relieved.
Great experience. Overall I profited over 60k more than quoted by other companies(this outweighed cons for sure). Only downside was not getting the 10k advanced to help with getting the move in order. That caused stress to the situation but luckily we had emergency accounts to access. However despite that one issue I still highly recommend this company and I plan to use them again in the future of the opportunity presents itself. A great company overall which is why they deserve 5 stars.
They explained everything well courteous effective pleasant and fast. I gave it a five out of five.
The people at Sundae are awesome! They answered all of my many questions and made the process very smooth. I highly recommend them.
Excellent service
Delivered as promised
I owned my home for quite a period time and had already spent money remodeling the kitchen and flooring throughout the house about 10 years ago. I needed to be with a family member quickly and soon found the burden of maintaining two homes to be too much. I did not want to spend money fixing and staging my home for sale when I know many buyers redo them to their tastes. My experience selling with Sundae Homes was a positive one. The process presented to me in the Sundae Sellers Packet I received and over the phone by my Sundae rep is what happens when you agree to sell your property with them. It’s all spelled out for you. It’s quick and seamless. And your assigned Sundae representatives are available and helpful with any and all questions that you have. And most of all I was pleased with the price I sold my home for. More than pleased!
Very pleasurable experience. Maria was very professional and helpful.
They will sell your house quickly but only use them if you are willing to accept an EXTREMELY low sales price on your home.
Sundae was great to work with, all the people were easy to get in touch with and very helpful and friendly. I do recommend that they use a different escrow company other than Granite, they were a zero. Ray Haughie
Staff was very helpful and easy to work with. Process was fairly simple and went smoothly. I appreciated the fact that I did not need to prepare for an open house or do repairs.
Professional and most importantly painless!
It was a great experience very smooth and easy.
ALL the personnel associated with Sundae were extremely professional and personable. When I had any questions during the selling of our home they were very helpful in answering all my questions. If you leave an email, they answer in a very timely manner. One example, I called the wrong department but the gentleman, instead of transferring to the correct department he took it upon himself to reach the person I needed to speak with, gave her my questions and she called me back knowing what the situation was so I didn't have to explain it all over again. The experience with Sundae was fantastic as are the personnel.
Sundae is rated 4.76 based on 265 reviews