Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,
El Segundo, CA

Everyone I dealt with at Sundae was very kind, professional and responsive. I highly recommend them.
I am so pleased with my home sale. I was very nervous about selling after fifty years of ownership. Sundae made the sale so easy for me and I would definitely recommend this company!
It was so good to work with your team they made it so easy for me they were very professional and Knowledgeable in what they was doing would definitely recommend and use them again best way to sale thanks again for handling everything to do with the Selling of my house
Did a great job, just took a couple days longer than expected. Thanks
Our realtor Rhonda B. was so helpful to us,from me calling about this and that on whats going.It was easy to talk to the staff,and they answered my questions, if they didn't know, Andrew was there to find the answer.Thanks Sundae for the easy way to sell a home.
Everyone was really helpful and my condominium sold quickly, for a great price. Amanda was exceptional, always available and very knowledgeable. The entire process was so much easier than trying to sell on my own.
Everything was done exactly as they stated
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I appreciate help with problems.
I was sceptical at 1st about using Sundae but Anthony was a total professional and made the whole experience stress free. The rest of the team at Sundae was also very professional so I highly recommend them.
Great Service
Marni was extremely helpful through the entire process she is very patient and helps you with all the details. She guides you through the complicated stuff thank you Marni
Working with Max & the Sundae Team was a wonderful experience. The process was seamless & they answered all my questions & concerns without hesitatation. Everyone was very professional & eager to help. Thank you Sundae for making sure me & my family were totally 100% satisfied throughout the whole process.
Joshua and the staff all along the way were helpful and quick to respond to any questions or problems. I will not hesitate to recommend Sundae to those I know.
Process was very simple and fair. Team was very friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again in future.
Really enjoyed working with Monica. Always very prompt. Kept me informed. Would definitely love to work with her again!!
I am so happy to have gone with Sundae for the sale of my home. It was a stress-free experience from start to finish. The staff could not have been nicer, and were always available to help and answer questions whenever I needed them. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much! Monica is very attentive, connected me with an outstanding network of professionals within their fields, and assisted me perfectly with all I needed to ensure the process went smoothly. I greatly appreciate everything. Be in bliss.
The process was fast and easy, and everything Jennifer said would happen did indeed happen (even though I was skeptical as it almost sounded too good to be true)!
I would recommend Sundae to everyone, because they make selling your home easy. Many thanks to Maria, my personal consultant, for getting things started. Without you and the whole sundae team, my home selling the way it did would not have been possible.
I’ve never sold a house before. Based on what I’ve hear from others who have used “traditional” real estate companies, the selling of my house through Sundae was a breeze. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and kept me informed through the whole process. I had 15 offers within 3 days and 7 of them were above what I expected to sell for. You could consider my house a hoarder house even though the stuff piled in it was not trashy. My wife and I were collectors a lot of the items were new in the box. The house maintenance had been neglected for many years due to illness. Through Sundae the house was bought as is. We didn’t have to clear it out or fix anything that needed repair. Truly the buyer bought it as is. I will recommend Sundae to anyone needing to sell a house.
Sundae is rated 4.8 based on 463 reviews