surprice car rental Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

Tell us how surprice car rental made you happy

"FAKE SPEED FINE. waited 2:30 h at Casablanca airport.some one supposed to meet me but no one show up.No desk at the casablanca airport.so we had to walk to a dodgy parking.got a dented car half full of petrol and stinking Nicotine.paid a hefty deposit +an extra insurance. waited 1:30h before someone arrive to check the return car.force me under duress to pay FAKE SPEED FINE.i ve asked for the speed fine ticket.he didn't have one.I wanted to get out of there to so gave him the credit card which he decline.he wanted cash.so i gave the scam bag the cash and I left.SURPRICE SURPRISE.Go somewhere else and don't use the scam bags at casablanca airport."
Are you surprice car rental? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback surprice car rental receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Crashed hire car in Sofia, police involved, insurance covers crashers surely? I was kidnapped 6 hours by 2 men driven round in car then held empty office as they by force tried taking £30,000 off my card, genuine review, embassy involved, police involved as they chased me on foot after I escaped, they kept my passport, these are mafia thugs, please please do not use at all costs, dangerous bully tactics conmen BEWARE USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU, I have CCTV proof and credit proof of trying to steal £30,000 for a fiesta ( not a Bentley ) insurance pays for car they tell you hirer pays first till paid out??? New one on me"
"I only put one star because it didnt let me put 0 stars. I am a travel agent and this company SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!!! They are scammers. Please, do not book with them."
"I rented a car from this company in Portugal last month. The price was great and the car was fine, however a couple of weeks after I got home they charged 25 euros against my card without any explanation. I had to email them to find out what this was. They told me it was an Out of Hours charge, as I returned the car at 0740hr instead of 0830hr!! I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life! I am not pursuing the case any further, as the rental for the two weeks was only £12; but I certainly would never rent from them again, and judging from their poor rating on some sites it seems a lot of other people feel the same way."
surprice car rental is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews