surprice car rental Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

How would you rate surprice car rental ?

"I rented a car from this company in Portugal last month. The price was great and the car was fine, however a couple of weeks after I got home they charged 25 euros against my card without any explanation. I had to email them to find out what this was. They told me it was an Out of Hours charge, as I returned the car at 0740hr instead of 0830hr!! I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life! I am not pursuing the case any further, as the rental for the two weeks was only £12; but I certainly would never rent from them again, and judging from their poor rating on some sites it seems a lot of other people feel the same way."
surprice car rental is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews