surprice car rental Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

How would you rate surprice car rental ?

"Crashed hire car in Sofia, police involved, insurance covers crashers surely? I was kidnapped 6 hours by 2 men driven round in car then held empty office as they by force tried taking £30,000 off my card, genuine review, embassy involved, police involved as they chased me on foot after I escaped, they kept my passport, these are mafia thugs, please please do not use at all costs, dangerous bully tactics conmen BEWARE USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU, I have CCTV proof and credit proof of trying to steal £30,000 for a fiesta ( not a Bentley ) insurance pays for car they tell you hirer pays first till paid out??? New one on me"
"I only put one star because it didnt let me put 0 stars. I am a travel agent and this company SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!!! They are scammers. Please, do not book with them."
"I rented a car from this company in Portugal last month. The price was great and the car was fine, however a couple of weeks after I got home they charged 25 euros against my card without any explanation. I had to email them to find out what this was. They told me it was an Out of Hours charge, as I returned the car at 0740hr instead of 0830hr!! I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life! I am not pursuing the case any further, as the rental for the two weeks was only £12; but I certainly would never rent from them again, and judging from their poor rating on some sites it seems a lot of other people feel the same way."
surprice car rental is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews