surprice car rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

Tell us how surprice car rental made you happy
surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022
surprice car rental 1 star review on 19th July 2021
Lucky To Be Alive
surprice car rental 1 star review on 25th September 2020
Alex D
On Thursday 24th Feb 2022, I flew to Heathrow with my young son and we rented a car from SurPrice. Once we landed, we phoned the office and someone was there to pick us up within minutes. We were taken to the office on Bath Road and after a quick exchange, we were shown our lovely white Kia jeep (I had only paid for and expected a small VW Golf). We had a lively couple of days exploring Paultons Park and staying in Surrey. We returned the car on the Saturday and the staff very promptly checked the jeep and mileage (you fill it back up level to level so the same as when you got the vehicle) then we were on our way. We got a lift back to the airport and only when we were on the plane, my little boy realised he did not have his beloved blanket and Teddy which he has had since he was a baby and needs to sleep. On the Monday morning I contacted the Surprice Heathrow office and asked them to have a look for the items. They were found in the reception area and the lady in admin was kind enough to post them back to us in Ireland that very day without charge. To me this is outstanding customer service and they went above and beyond, I will be highly recommending this company to my friends, family and colleagues. Thank you for a wonderful experience ♡
surprice car rental 5 star review on 8th March 2022
We had a great car for a great price for a week. Easy pick up and drop off.
I have in Skopje Airprot booked, and car was OK. All workers was frendly. And with deposit was everything OK. I would like anotherthime also by SurPrice car book. Ich habe ein Auto bei der Flughafen Skopje gebückt. Ich bin zufrieden mit Agency, mitarbeiter wären freundlich und erreichbar per Handy. Prise war 70 EUR per 10 Tage. Ich würde gerne wieder die wählen.
Had new Astra,paid £24 for 10 days without any problems.For me 10 out of 10.
Surprice Athens - No problem at all. Car OK. We were lucky I guess :)
surprice car rental is rated 1.19 based on 112 reviews