surprice car rental Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

Tell us how surprice car rental made you happy

"Cars are old. Different to what are advertised, Car I hired was 5-6 yr old with bald tyres. When I returned the car they had the nerve to pick on a faint light sctrach! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing, I assured them I did not do it, it took a lot of persuading so they didn’t pursue it, that was a big down side to the company seeking to extract extra payments from their customers, if they want customers to return they need to stop using such petty made up faults, I often visit Greece and hire a car but I will not use this company because of the reasons stated above."
Are you surprice car rental? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am another ripped off client who was not informed about extra costs for being Debit cardholder. Be aware that hidden by “credit card” payment condition - you will be charged extra cost for full insurance in a case that you hold a debit card. If you complain they will direct you to their Terms and Condition saying that you did not read it. There it says “A credit card at driver’s name is always required. Renter must hold his rental car voucher and provide it at pick up time. Accepted credit card: Visa and MasterCard.” Nothing to mention about potential costs for being Debit cardholder. The same thing is on their website - no information at all! After sharing my horrible experience with SurPrice company, customer care lady, Mrs. Kornarou said to me that I should have read their Terms and Condition. Even though I tried to explain to her in a nice way that SurPrice do not inform clients for potential fees (for not having a credit card) she replied “We would like to inform you that according to the terms and conditions you are able to read to our website: Rental Counter Identification Valid credit card and valid driver license have to be present at the time of pick up. It is your responsibility to check that these before travel as well as to check if your driver license isvalid in the country you are travelling to. Visa and Mastercard credit cards accepted only.” To summarize, SurPrice in any way deserves rating zero. Please, stay away from thier cheeky play and do not be hooked on thier “attractive” rental offers - they will certainly find a way to rip you off."
"I only put one star because it didnt let me put 0 stars. I am a travel agent and this company SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!!! They are scammers. Please, do not book with them."
"I rented a car from this company in Portugal last month. The price was great and the car was fine, however a couple of weeks after I got home they charged 25 euros against my card without any explanation. I had to email them to find out what this was. They told me it was an Out of Hours charge, as I returned the car at 0740hr instead of 0830hr!! I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life! I am not pursuing the case any further, as the rental for the two weeks was only £12; but I certainly would never rent from them again, and judging from their poor rating on some sites it seems a lot of other people feel the same way."
surprice car rental is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews