surprice car rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

Tell us how surprice car rental made you happy
surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022
surprice car rental 1 star review on 19th July 2021
Lucky To Be Alive
surprice car rental 1 star review on 25th September 2020
Alex D
Dont trust this company one bit. I dropped my car off with no damage and the right amount of petrol, which they confirmed. 7 days later i got a £700 charge through on my card, i am still disputing the charge and they are just sending me round random office and not getting back to me. Avoid at all costs.
It is the worst rental company i have ever used. They are thieves, liars, and rude. The central station is not at the airport and has not a shuttle service, which will take you walking with your suitcases 20 minutes on the highway. They charge you for using credit cards with the characteristics they want (valid with any other company). They charged us 100 euros for a 1 cm scratch on the wheel rim. They are SCAMMERS.
surprice car rental 1 star review on 8th August 2021
Prenotazione auto per Malta. Arrivato al desk ci hanno messo un'ora a dare auto, perché non accettavano importo pattuito con discover car. Dopo aver tentato di truffarci più volte, dicendo che l'importo di discover era al giorno e non totale. Inoltre nella prenotazione c'era scritto pieno per pieno. Invece la macchina era a metà serbatoio e ci chiedono di restituirla vuota. Cosa peraltro impossibile. Ma la fregatura è un'altra. Restituendo la.macchina ci accorgiamo che ha un piccolo graffietto su uno specchietto (3 cm). Nel l'ispezione finale durata oltre 30 minuti non si accorgono del graffio. Noi avvisiamo per correttezza, dicendo che però probabilmente esisteva già prima. Naturalmente ci contestano il tutto dicendo che dovevamo accorgercene prima noi alla consegna (noi in 5 minuti e lui in 30 minuti non se n'è accorto). Abbiamo il volo che parte ed una polizza kasko quindi firmiamo il verbale. Arriva il responso, per un graffietto di 3 cm, 415 euro. 211 per il danno, 80 per mancato utilizzo e 55. Tutto più Iva. Truffatori prima e dopo.
Shocking service from start to finish. Avoid
This rental car company is the worst experience I have had in renting cars. They doubled our fees at the counter with an excuse that our 4 different credit cards (2 types of visa cards, 1 mastercard & 1 visa debit) we presented were not accepted in terms of an insurance deposit. As a result they told us we must pay the maximum insurance daily rate which ruined our vacation. We had already a rental car insurance which we pay yearly. The 2 persons in front of us also had the same issues which caused a long wait for everyone. Also we had booked a small Fiat & they gave us a medium size car which was not what we had requested. Avoid this company
J'ai été extorqué de 992€ par le bureau de l'aéroport d'Athènes sous motif "griffes" sur un véhicule de 9 ans qui était griffé et cabossé de partout!!L'employé m'a menacé de ne pas nous conduire à l'aéroport si je signait pas le rapport de "dommages"!!Cela à 1 1/2h de mon vol de retour!!SUR PRICE = MAUVAISE SURPRISE!!PLUS JAMAIS!!Ils sont la honte des loueurs de voitures!!!
I would give them zero stars if I could. This review is for Surprice car rental in Porto, Portugal. I thought I had already paid for everything and when I went to pick up the car I had to pay extra insurance, or they would block $6000.00 on my credit car in case the car was damaged or stolen, another credit card block of 300 euros in case of loss of key, incorrect petrol etc. When the car was towed in Lisbon for a parking infringement (my fault), 4 days before my contract was up, I went to the police station, payed the parking fine but could not collect the car because there was no registration in the glove box. The company said someone from Porto had to come and get the car and they would give me another one from Lisbon. When I went to the Lisbon office I paid them the cost of the towing and one night of storage of the car at the police station. They waited 4 days to collect the car and incurred 24 euro a day charge for car storage (96euros) that they then charged to my credit card. In addition they didn't have any automatic cars and so I was with out a car for the remaining 4 day of my contract and they wouldn't refund the rental for the 4 days because it was my fault the car was towed. Horrible, horrible and expensive experience. Don't ruin your trip, go with one of the big car rental companies like Avis. What a nightmare.
Dont trust this company one bit. I dropped my car off with no damage and the right amount of petrol, which they confirmed. 7 days later i got a £700 charge through on my card, i am still disputing the charge and they are just sending me round random offices and not getting back to me. Avoid at all costs.
[London Heathrow] Either avoid this scam shop at all costs, or make sure that you take very detailed pictures when renting from this company, including from the alloys. I was just stolen £350 for damage which 100% was there before. I literally just drove 48 miles to my parking spot and back, making it not possible to scratch the alloys. As someone who rents cars very frequently and never paid any damage costs, I was stupid enough not to take pictures when renting the car. When I asked the salesperson to show me pictures of the last check out, he said he had none on record because the last rental was more than 3 months old (?) instead he showed me a check out report from March, funny enough the mileage on the car when “last rented out” was 3500 miles less than when I rented it? But I had a flight to take and had no time to argue- so I told them that they should take the 350 from my deposit - which they said it’s not possible and I need to pay with another card ? Doesn’t make sense and sounds criminal (and probably is criminal) but I have a flight to take to see my family, so I agree to pay the money stating that I will complain about this. What’s the point of deposit if not for paying damages? And then, when paying this mysterious 350, I wanted to pay with my credit card (so that I can open a dispute) but then I had to pay with my debit card ? Ridiculous scam company. To be avoided
I only put one star because it didnt let me put 0 stars. I am a travel agent and this company SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET!!! They are scammers. Please, do not book with them.
The company does offer any instructions on how to get picked up at the airport in Lisbon, Portugal. It absurdly charged me for minor scratches that can easily be repaired by apply polymer scratch remover (available at any auto parts stores). $500 for two minor scratches? No other car rental companies I have ever used on many dozen occasions in many continents ever did anything close to what SunPrice did. Be careful with this rental company!!!
surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022 surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022
AVOID AT ALL COST! They are a scam! hidden costs (low published price to get you hooked), AND they will find any reason to slug you with damage fees (hairline scratch) if you didn’t fully photograph/video the vehicle completely in good lighting on collection. Their published price doesn’t include basic mandatory insurance (unlike all comparable rental companies). I got slugged for a minor scratch that could be buffed out, to the value of $500+. The insurance excess was $750 so they used that to say “if you don’t pay it we’ll take the excess anyway from your credit card - you signed a contract” A premium brand (Avis,europcar,budget, Hertz) would have been cheaper.
Run away, run away, run away, run away. Just run away. Anyone will be better than this shower of silly sausages. If there was a option for -stars, we would be there. Car was lovely, but the first one with the engine problem was not. but the upgrade car was good... albeit a german registered car being rented in Italy... which is illegal... yes? Maybe? How about the email 4 days after I email requesting an extension to the booking... RUN AWAY.
Surprice car rental Belgrade airport, Serbia. I have been charged whole blocked amount (650 Euro) for very tiny scratch on the bumper. There were two guys 1. Velkjo 2. Drago Banduka (THEY ARE NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH). While picking up the car they were very nice and helpful but while returning they were totally different and make you to do the things hurry. I have asked to park the car in front of the departure entrance while returning so that they don't give you enough time to review the damages and make you hurry to wait in the office. At the office the guy Drago told me to give the credit card I have to charge the damage cost from your blocked amount, I asked how much you are going to charge? He said the total amount (650 Euro) I was shocked and asked why this much for the tiny scratch? He said this amount can be refunded by your online car rental booking company (DiscoverCars). I said I don't have any full coverage policy purchased but he said there is an insurance comes by default on your voucher so you can claim it easily by emailing them all the docs and provided me the invoice, rental contract and all. I was in a hurry too to complete my RT-PCR test also I don't have much time decide and airport was very busy during that time so I left their office and I didn't argue with them. But later when i asked Discover Cars they said you can't claim anything unless you have full coverage purchased. I WAS CHEATED. Please stay away from these guys.
It is a scam! Never use this company.
Don't book Surprice!!! Ripp-off!! We got a totally scratched old car and they charged 250€ on my Credit card 2 weeks later, although we paid the insurance and didn't do any damage!!
To avoid surprises NEVER rent a car with Sur Price or Right Cars. both are the same company! 1 - I chose the company Right Cars to avoid Sur Price because I had checked the reviews and decided it was not worth renting from them, but to my surprise a guy from Sur Price picked me up at the airport. 2 - Alugamos um Hyundai (107,64 Euros) por 8 dias e eles entregaram um Renault Clio que custava 66,76 euros pelo mesmo período. 3 - In the middle of my trip the car started giving a warning signal by turning on the oil light. I opened the hood and found that the oil was too dark and below the minimum level. I told the company that, without apologizing, asked me to put oil in the car. 4 - I returned the car in perfect condition. The next day I went to check my account and saw that the value of the lock deposit of 375 euros was consisting of my statement for payment. This was the worst experience I ever had to rent a car.
Achtung! BITTE LESEN! Betrugsverdacht! Das war mit Abstand der günstigste Anbieter. Für 5 Tage hatten wir nicht mal 30 Euro bezahlt. Der nächste Anbieter lag bei ca. 90 Euro. Im Nachhinein lässt sich der günstige Preis erklären. Wir hatten direkt während der Fahrt zu unserem Hotel (nach ca. 20 km Fahrt) eine Luftdruckmeldung, die wir als Fehlmeldumg hielten. Am nächsten Morgen hatten wir einen platten Reifen aufgrund einer Schraube im Reifen. Nachdem wir mit dem Ersatzreifen zum Flughafen gefahren sind wurden uns 115 Euro für die Reparatur berechnet. Dabei wurde der Reifen nur mittels Kleber geflickt und nicht ausgetauscht! Wir hatten am Flughafen noch ein Paar getroffen, die ebenfalls eine Schraube im Reifen hatten. Diese sah 100% genauso aus wie unsere. Als wir das Auto zurückgeben haben hatten wir - oh Wunder- ein weiteres Paar kennengelernt die ebenfalls eine Schraube im Reifen hatten. Was ebenfalls sehr komisch war ist das die Schrauben alle mittig im Reifen waren und das auch noch in einer "Wasserableitungsrille". Obwohl es sich an dieser Stelle am Reifen um eine Vertiefung handelt steckte die Schraube tiefer als das Reifenprofil. Leider hatte ich in der ganzen Hektik und Aufregung nicht mehr Bilder davon gemacht. 3 Schrauben (nicht Nägel!) an 3 verschiedenen Autos? Für mich sieht das nach einer Masche aus um vielleicht die Verluste aufgrund der aktuellen Lage auszugleichen. Das nächste Mal werden wir die Reifen besser unter die Lupe nehmen und vor allem ein Stück vorfahren um diese rundum prüfen zu können. Wir haben in Deutschland Anzeige wegen Betrugsverdacht erstattet. Außerdem haben wir uns an die europäische Beschwerdestelle gewendet und den Vertriebspartner Cardelmar. Wir suchen weitere Betroffene! Bitte melden!
surprice car rental 1 star review on 25th September 2020