surprice car rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend surprice car rental

Tell us how surprice car rental made you happy
surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022
surprice car rental 1 star review on 19th July 2021
Lucky To Be Alive
surprice car rental 1 star review on 25th September 2020
Alex D
On Thursday 24th Feb 2022, I flew to Heathrow with my young son and we rented a car from SurPrice. Once we landed, we phoned the office and someone was there to pick us up within minutes. We were taken to the office on Bath Road and after a quick exchange, we were shown our lovely white Kia jeep (I had only paid for and expected a small VW Golf). We had a lively couple of days exploring Paultons Park and staying in Surrey. We returned the car on the Saturday and the staff very promptly checked the jeep and mileage (you fill it back up level to level so the same as when you got the vehicle) then we were on our way. We got a lift back to the airport and only when we were on the plane, my little boy realised he did not have his beloved blanket and Teddy which he has had since he was a baby and needs to sleep. On the Monday morning I contacted the Surprice Heathrow office and asked them to have a look for the items. They were found in the reception area and the lady in admin was kind enough to post them back to us in Ireland that very day without charge. To me this is outstanding customer service and they went above and beyond, I will be highly recommending this company to my friends, family and colleagues. Thank you for a wonderful experience ♡
surprice car rental 5 star review on 8th March 2022
We had a great car for a great price for a week. Easy pick up and drop off.
I have in Skopje Airprot booked, and car was OK. All workers was frendly. And with deposit was everything OK. I would like anotherthime also by SurPrice car book. Ich habe ein Auto bei der Flughafen Skopje gebückt. Ich bin zufrieden mit Agency, mitarbeiter wären freundlich und erreichbar per Handy. Prise war 70 EUR per 10 Tage. Ich würde gerne wieder die wählen.
Had new Astra,paid £24 for 10 days without any problems.For me 10 out of 10.
Surprice Athens - No problem at all. Car OK. We were lucky I guess :)
After a day long delay with our flight, we tried to contact company to inform them that we would arrive fro pick up the next day. Unable to reach anyone... Fortunately, a local friend displaced herself to inform of the situation. Car was fine. Upon returning, a chocolate stain was on the back seat. Agent was very rude about it. Got the stain out and went on our way. Did not appreciate the way the car was inspected with a fine tooth. Other clients arrived at the same time but did not receive same treatment. Not very pleased with agent.
The company does offer any instructions on how to get picked up at the airport in Lisbon, Portugal. It absurdly charged me for minor scratches that can easily be repaired by apply polymer scratch remover (available at any auto parts stores). $500 for two minor scratches? No other car rental companies I have ever used on many dozen occasions in many continents ever did anything close to what SunPrice did. Be careful with this rental company!!!
surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022 surprice car rental 1 star review on 28th April 2022
I rented a vehicle provided by SurPrice Car Rental, through Economybookings.com at the Toronto Pearson Airport from April 11 to April 16/2022. The voucher I received from online booking with Economybookings stated that the vehicle had unlimited mileage. The agent at SurPrice rental claimed that i did not have unlimited mileage and said their policy only gave me 200 km a day or 1000 km for duration. He said their policy stated that was the policy for locals and locals meant anyone unless they were from outside Canada. SurPrice would not honor the fact that I had booked and received confirmation of unlimted mileage. The excuse was that is why the rental had been at that price on the internet. As there was no attempt to honor the documentation, I would strongly advise against using SurPrice. DO NOT rent from SurPrice!! Henry Dueck Manitoba Canada
AVOID AT ALL COST!!! SCAMMERS! Tried to charge me over €500 for a hairline scratch on an old Toyota Yaris ! What they do is take a low resolution pictures on car collection which they then show you on drop off to prove the car had no damage. Make sure you take your own high res photos guys on car collection. Also, very unprofessional, rude staff who does not car about customers. No airport pick up or drop off. Don't be tempted by their lower than the competitors prices. It is just to lure you in and then scam you. AVOID LIKE A PLAGUE!!!
surprice car rental 1 star review on 18th April 2022
Surprice will rip you off! STAY AWAY!! Ordered a gold size car at Venize airport. Flight was changed so I called them a week in advance and notified them. Asked if I needed to do anything else, but said no - all OK! Arrived at airport flight on time, no shuttle. Had to call twice for the shuttle to arrive. When there, halfway through the paperwork, I am told that since I am late (!!) they have given my car to somebody else and offer me the cheapest car they have (Fiat Panda). The norm is to upgrade at no cost in such circumstances. I point out I was not late and that I had to call twice for the shuttle. No help. THe whole experience seems like blackmail, stranded in a parkinglot in the middle of nowhere at night. They guy is deceitful and rude, constantly changing his story why they can't give me a proper car. The car park was absolutely full with other cars, as it was when I returned. The company has a fulll-to-full petrol policy. It came to me empty and the warning light came on after 30 km. Ended up leaving EUR 20 in extra petrol. The lady I talked to intially received my car. She confirmed my story and said she remembered. She started to laugh when she saw the car they gave. Said soryy, but nothing more. No compensation, nothing! Never again! Walk away! They will use any opportunity to rip you off!
Fraud company. Stay away. When I told that I was calling the police for fraud, they laught and said "please do". Lost 100€ and left the place telling them that I also have kids to take care, but furtunately don't have to steal like them, to feed my kids. Stay away
I made a 4-days rental car reservation with "SurPrice Car Rental" in Toronto, Canada online (through VIPCars.com) for today Friday, Feb. 25, 2022, but today I received a call from the SurPrice Car Rental company (+1-416-800-1222), and I was told that they did not have any rental car available for my reservation! I was told that I had to call VIPCars.com and cancel my rental car reservation! My Rental Car reservation number is: G66627554 Supplier Reference: SC2902118 I am not happy with the "SurPrice Car Rental" service that canceled my reservation at the last minute! VIPCar.com tried to help me to find a new substitute rental car for me, but they could not find any competitive price rental car, so VIPCars.com promised to give me some credit for my next rental from their website. I am not suggesting renting car with the "SurPrice Car Rental", and I am also not trusting the "SurPrice Car Rental" company for my next rental car reservation!
Avoid like the plague! They did not repay my deposit without saying why. I have reported them to my bank. This is a highly unprofessional company. I ignored the other poor reviews because I was attracted by the low prices - but ended paying way more! I booked with a Debit Card, but then they forced me to pay an extra £300 for insurance. They said I couldn't take the car without this because I didn't have a credit card. I said that I'd like to cancel and get a refund. They said I couldn't. So I had to pay. Then they also asked for a £200 deposit which they have never paid back. The latest is that they asked me to share my card details with them! I have refused.
DON’T GO HERE THEY ARE AWFUL.
AVOID AT ALL COST! They are a scam! hidden costs (low published price to get you hooked), AND they will find any reason to slug you with damage fees (hairline scratch) if you didn’t fully photograph/video the vehicle completely in good lighting on collection. Their published price doesn’t include basic mandatory insurance (unlike all comparable rental companies). I got slugged for a minor scratch that could be buffed out, to the value of $500+. The insurance excess was $750 so they used that to say “if you don’t pay it we’ll take the excess anyway from your credit card - you signed a contract” A premium brand (Avis,europcar,budget, Hertz) would have been cheaper.
Pessimi!!! Avevo prenotato un Vito 9 posti, mi hanno rifilato due utilitarie con scuse assurde e contraddittorie. Sicuramente hanno noleggiato il Vito al volo a maggior prezzo, senza esitazione. Ma soprattutto senza lungimiranza, perché queste sono le scelte che li faranno fallire. Nessuna serietà.
Io e mio marito ci rechiamo il 31/12 /2021, di mattina, in stazione centrale a Milano per prendere Ford Fiesta regolarmente pagata con carta di credito con numero di ordine:DYI-41934442 a Doyouitaly che ha fatto da tramite per conto di Surprice Car Rentals e e ci siamo resi conto che Surprice car rentals non ha rispettato alcune delle condizioni previste dal contratto: 1) Mancanza di catene da neve nell' auto noleggiata e regolarmente pagata online con carta di credito. 2) Mancanza dell' ufficio di Surprice car Rentals nella piazza Duca D'Aosta,1 Milano( all' interno della stazione ferroviaria per il ritiro dell' autoveicolo). Abbiamo quindi dovuto rinunciare ad auto già pagata e noleggiare un'altra! Ovviamente al momento nessun rimborso!!! Vergogna!!!
They stole our money
Sofia Airport Sur Price car rental. If only I had read the advice here. I thought all seemed to be ok at pickup. Guy didn't seemed to be concerned at pick up about a wee scratch here and there but I made him put down a few I seen. Well you just need to miss one and you'll have a debit on your card. Cheap price for rental but not so cheep when 490BGN taken off the credit card at drop off. The experience is like what so many others have stated here. Scamming the insurance company only puts the cost up for drivers
The worst rental car experience of my life by FAR!! I am 50 and traveled around the world constantly renting car almost everywhere and never had so bad experience!!! apart that Sur price take centuries to atend me when I first rented the car, they didnt offer me any options on insurance which is very strange since most companys want to sell it to you. I get the car for a very cheap price US.180 and sign the papers. When I gave back the car in perfect state and left then I get an email invoice for damage in the car for almost Euros 800, They where charging me a complete tire and paint for a 2cm little scratch in the mudguard, couldnt believe it, they say it was a hige risk but the photos show no sign of that, it was just a little chalk from the sidewalk when I park one day the car and hit it very slowly with the tire, it was really nothing, no bumps, no cut, just bit of chalk ,this really was ridicolous and abusive, they kept their position and keep saying you sign the contract like robots!!! you sign the contract, you sign the contract, what is true, so it looks very clear to me that the real bussiness here is to charge huge amounts of money for minimun or even non existing damage, thats is why is so cheap, they do the bussiness in the end, no good, a complete treat to get people by surfprise (which should be the real name of this rental car), absolutely Unrecommended!!
surprice car rental is rated 1.19 based on 112 reviews