Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Absolutely Tea Gardens Kombucha, I’m addicted! It goes especially well with Gin & Vodka!
Delivery was with in a couple of days after placing my order
We have been enjoying Tea Gardens Kambucha for months and I have recently bought my first carton on line. Quick service and easy ordering.
The drink is really delicious. Feels great to support a family business.
great product.. healthy and tasty.. quality product and would recommend.
Delivery was slow via courier company..
I really like the Tea Gardens brand for a few reasons: 1. It doesn't need refridgeration till open 2. You can't beat the price when you buy in bulk which is easy because you don't need to store it in the fridge. 3. I like the option of a hemp tea base without caffeine
The plastic bottles are not my favourite packaging option, but I understand that perhaps glass bottles would raise the price point a lot and make delivery less easy and affordable.
Excellent Kombucha and very fast delivery. 5 stars
I love TGK ! Just not happy with delivery , I’m still waiting for it, it’s been a solid week already
Great service, love the taste of the hemp kombucha's. The ginger one is nice, and good for settling an upset tummy, but the taste is very strong, so I just sip it slowly.
Love the drinks apart from the apple. Nothing wrong with the drink but not a fan of apple. My daughter liked it very much. Loved the ease of ordering and how quickly it arrived. I will be ordering more. Many thanks helen.
Great tasting Kombucha, good pricing and quick delivery. Cannot fault product or service.
Tea Gardens Kombucha was recommended to me by a friend, so I purchased a box of the Ginger. I love it and have ordered another. Great price and great service. I live in a remote mining town in WA.
Good price
Great taste
48 hours delivery time
Received this survey before the product was delivered? product good.
Gosh, where do I start? Yummy taste. Healthy product. Fast delivery. Great Service. Reasonable prices.
Have recently purchased three boxes of a variety of drinks and have loved the amazing flavours and so grateful that my friend referred me to your company and website. Will definitely spread the word around my friends and family. My son has also thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite flavour is the coconut one...feel like I'm back in the tropics.
Great product, the whole family loves it!
Very quick delivery. Great taste. Great price. Great customer service.
My children love the berry and the mango flavour and I love them all.
Thank you Tea Gardens πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Still waiting for my delivery i know that the supplier processed and dispatched the order as promised but unfortunately the carrier has failed to deliver, been waiting for 6 days and check on the tracking number all it say that it has been delayed no estimate
Great product fair price healthy drink great service . Great company to deal with . A big thank you .
Excellent service, always kept me up to date as per my order, delivery and tracking information.
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 666 reviews