Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
We love our wild berry kombucha but would have liked a mixed pack in order to taste them all before purchasing again.

Pamela Fitzmaurice
Great value and a great product.
Product is amazing, tastes terrific, refreshing and really pleasant.

We brought the 300 ml size which is perfect size .

Would highly recomend, delivery time could be quicker
Absolutely look bing the hibiscus blueberry.
I'm over the moon with the new size bottle and flavour. Love it!
Delivery was superfast considering I live in a small town in Vic.
Great service and great product. Thank you
Found this company online while looking for Australian products and supporting small businesses. We have now placed a second order as the product is fantastic and processed quickly. Will be buying well into the future. Such a great choice of flavours.
great taste and great for the tummy
Product is great but the delivery company/service they use is extremely poor. I have only ever had one delivery of Kombucha arrive without some issue or major delay.
Love this product,very well priced,rapid delivery
Definitely worth bottling!! Delicious flavours with perfect fizz and a huge bonus that is is also healthy for my gut.
Product arrived very quickly, despite delays due to covid. It was good to be able to order a selection of flavours as it can get boring drinking 24 of the same flavour. Only gripe if any, is I would have preferred a glass bottle over plastic. But it's the content that counts and it is as good as any I have drunk.
This is wonderful Kombucha - I ordered it online and it was delivered very quickly but I wish it was available in my local supermarket
I have tried many many different brands if Kombucha and this is by far the cwry best. Not butter at all, just the right amount of fizziness and the Lemon Lime flavour is soooo delicious.
My son and I drink you kombucha daily as part of a healthy eating regime - we love the range of flavours, cost effectiveness and gut health benefits.
Delicious drink and no sugar. Love it. Just tried the turmeric with ginger and pear. My new favourite
The whole family loves Tea Gardens Kombucha. So many delicious flavours. Purchasing online is easy and delivery is fast, efficient with no drama's.
Cheers.
Great product. Love it!
Good quality with good price. Very friendly staff while I called for assistant. Fast delivery that also free. Keep up the work and thank you for your services
Great product great service fair price. 5 star performance as always
I have been purchasing Tea Gardens Kombucha for over two years now and it is the absolute best tasting Kombucha. When drinking it I have high levels of energy and feel great as well. Something that I have not experienced with any other Kombucha! THE PRICE IS BEYOND BELIEF! IT IS THE BEST! My favourite is the Ginger and the Mango but seriously it is all beautiful - NO SUGAR - the extra fermentation makes the difference!
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 436 reviews