Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Usually love tea gardens kombucha but have to say the flavour of our last few orders have been lacking in taste
Best tasting Kombucha on the market
Great product, lots of different flavours to choose from.
Very fast shipping & delivery.
Happy customers and would recommend.
Ordered it on Sat and got it Tuesday.. Very prompt service.. Luv all the flavours my favourite it lem/lime.. 🤪
Tastes so good & refreshing for such a healthy drink !
It's the best tasting Kombucha I've had and the price is great. I also love the free delivery.
Oh my goodness - I want to love all *other* Kombuchas, but I just can't. I'm usually a sip or two in and I'm done - sugared out and kick boxed in the taste buds in too much going on. The Tea Gardens Hemp Kombucha is a much more mellow flavour and because it is sugar free, I don't feel gross after. The coconut and lime flavour in particular is delicious!

Quick dispatch and delivery, and so yum. Five stars.
I absolutely loved everything about this. The service was quick, I received the box within days, and all the different flavors of this kombucha are amazing!
I have been very impressed with this brand, and as part of the last shipment I included some hemp kombucha. Most impressed!!! The hemp will be included in all future orders.

Dennis Morgan
Delicious, such great price and awesome range of flavours!!!
Speedy delivery and excellent taste. Great value. Many thanks.
Amazing product and great flavours. Friends and family are also enjoying drinking their daily Kombucha! Highly recommend
So refreshing, enjoyable and terrific value, highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve thier digestive health

The selection of flavours is great and between my wife and I we enjoy the assorted selection to enjoy all the tastes
has not arrived as yet.
A really nice refreshing kombucha :)
Very fast delivery very happy will order again soon Thank You
Tea Gardens Kombucha is low fizz, refreshing and the flavours are really flavoursome and authentic. Fantastic Drink.......
I was happily surprised at how tastie these are.
I read the all natural, no sugar, no fat blah blah spiel and thought "Yeah and no taste" but these are great.
I pour mine in to a wine glass at night and make it an event, look forward to it each day :)
I purchased a mixed box to try all the flavors, so far I can not narrow down a favorite as they all taste wonderful.
Great product, fast delivery and excellent price
We have been drinkers of Kombucha for years and it was great to have found Tea Gardens. Delicious and healthy.
Always look forward to my box of Kombucha. I have tried different varieties and love them all
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 742 reviews