Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Delicious, healthy drink at a good price with prompt delivery included in the price. Fantastic!
Very Fast delivery :) Great tasting Kombucha will be ordering again this week Happy Days
We love all the flavours of Tea Gardens Kombucha!! It's a nice refreshing taste that the whole family enjoys! Fast delivery is a plus.
I am really enjoying the hemp kombucha, not only for the health benefits but the taste is great and refreshing. The variety of flavors give me many options to enjoy.
Your kombucha is awesome. My husband and I love most of the flavours. Coconut and Lime is my favourite. It’s good to have a drink with little sugar in it , and healthy probiotics. Thank you. I love the free delivery too.@
Best Company I have dealt with EVER !
Going with a 4 for this one. was expecting more carbonation and it isnt as vinegary as other stuff like the remedy brand but thats understandable when you look at their brewing process. still a delicious drink, better cold with ice and lemon slice.
We love the product and the delivery is amazing - arrived the day after we ordered it!
Delicious, zero sugar, fast delivery
As a diabetic the Kombucha is excellent way to enjoy a refreshing drink without adverse effects on blood sugars !. Highly recommended !.
Well, as is usual with your carrier. I haven’t received the order yet!
Love the taste and the good it does our gut flora. We drink a bottle each, every day. Price options are good and even better when sales are on. Zero sugar and prices are more sustainable than we were paying via the supermarkets.

We like supporting local boutique producers and have greater trust than we do where there is involvement of large breweries.

Really like the 300ml bottles as they fit nicely into a glass (I add two teaspoons of Psyllium Husk for daily fibre), without having to top up.

Delivery works well and including delivery in the price makes it easier to see the value per bottle.
Great service, great product. Prompt delivery.
Best kombucha on the market by far. Just wish they used glass instead of plastic!
My experience with Tea Gardens Kombucha was excellent, webpage was easy to navigate and choose what I wanted. My bottles arrived in 3 days and I am now enjoying the refreshing and wonderful Hemp Kombucha. Thank you very much.
Great flavours and happy to have a 'guilt free' treat.
Amazing product and customer service. We love the mango and coconut & lime flavours, in particular!
Love this drink, as I have to watch the sugar content . Also as well as gut health I have problems with my stomach.
The whole family love the berries kombucha
Sorry but I have not received my order as at 20/10/20