The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Asa is always cheerful and helpful when I call for my products. Dispatch and delivery are speedy. Great service, thanks.
Very fast delivery! :)
Excellent service from the Derma Company. Product delivered on time.
Once communication was made through email, I received my product quickly. I feel whilst buying it would be good for customer to state if they have previously used the product rather than afterwards, as emails went to junk.
Excellent service and quick delivery.
This was the first time I had visited and purchased from The Derma Company. Loved how easy it was to find the right information & also trust that the products on the site are ones that have been specifically selected because of their scientific background. As I bought some Environ products, they phoned me to make sure i was suitable to use them and I ended up having a detailed conversation with Asa about skincare and the best products for my skin. It was so helpful and I’ve already recommended the company to a few of my friends & family. Highly recommend and will be using the company again in future!
Highly recommend this business. Unbeatable prices and super efficient and fast delivery. Many thanks
Fantastic and very prompt service, second to none.
Very good products at a good price, they even email you or call you to check the products are suitable for you. This is a good idea as the use of some products need explaining if you haven’t not used before. Quick free speedy delivery too !
Prompt delivery. I purchased environ products. At the time the Derma company was providing them at the lowest price around. Happy with the service. Also had to call the company regarding environ usage. The representative was really friendly and took his time to provide advice regarding my environ regimen.
Superb price and service.
The girls in customer services were absolutely brilliant and helped at every opportunity when the website was having problems
Great service and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend!
I had an enquiry prior to purchasing which was answered very promptly and effectively. My package was despatched on the same day and arrived a few days later, for free delivery that’s great turn around time. Also very competitively priced for environ products, a saving of nearly £10!! Delighted with my purchase and discovery of the Derma company!
Ordering easy and delivery super fast, also received some excellent advice from the owner, will definitely be using for future purchases.
Exemplary Customer Service!! Unfortunately, one of the items was incorrect when it arrived. I emailed to advise of the mistake and to arrange a return and despatch of the correct item. I didn’t expect a response until the following day as I emailed quite late, but received a response very quickly and Lucy arranged for the correct product to be despatched the next day. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time but the way in which they resolved the issue for me was quick, professional and very easy for me to arrange. I was over the moon with the service received! 😊
Great and fast service!
Wonderful Products polite & efficient Service Highly recommend
Great service
Quick, efficient, friendly service as always.
The Derma Company is rated 4.98 based on 538 reviews