The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

So far we’ve not had a good experience with this supplier. We purchased a kitchen rug although the rug is actually much darker than the picture. Trying to return it now is proving impossible as they don’t supply any returns process, you have to pay for the it yourself which is really expensive & they can’t even recommend which delivery company can help! It’s pretty terrible customer service considering these rugs are hundreds of pounds.
Wrong item delivered. Although promise of a replacement there is no response to my emails regarding this. There is no telephone number to contact them on so can’t speak to anyone regarding it either.
5 weeks on and the corners are still curled up! Tried everything to keep them down but nothing seems to be working.
Unable to write a. review as the rug hasn’t arrived. It was.promised yesterday and we stayed in all day. I sent you an email this morning, nobody got back to me. Now I am assuming it is lost somewhere Please call me on 01406 371384 to discuss. At the moment you have 1 star. Mike Lees Update 8/11/20....still nothing, heard, t.
Very poor communication with reference to delivery. When we came home from work we found a £700+ rug propped outside our front door with nobody in the house.
Ordered a few weeks ago still not received anything yet. But I'm glad Ive been sent this review before the item...
Not impressed!! Placed the order on 4 th October and still waiting for 2nd rug. Made two follow up phone calls and was told it would be here today - still waiting!!. order no. 04Rugs6085586
Unfortunately the rug was poor quality and poor colour so it’s been returned
Terrible experience unfortunately - ordered 4 weeks ago, with a 1-2 day delivery promised on 1 rug, and 5-10 days on the other... 1-2 days order arrived after chasing at 2 week mark to be told that the warehouse had 'forgot' to send it, but it would be with me the next day - 3 days later and it arrived. The 2nd order, after chasing at the same time, I was told was going to be dispatched 'tomorrow' - after a week it still hadn't arrived, so chased again to be told it was now 'out of stock' - how can it be being dispatched to the be out of stock...? Unbelievable. Customer service is non existent - 1 email I received started with "we are busy and can't respond to every email" after I chased yet again... finally had a refund arrived 7 days later. Truly shocking service, will not use again and cannot recommend.
Total rip off, poor quailty and don’t give you a refund
Appalling service. Got a message saying rugs were despatched, no sign of the rugs. Chased by email, took days to reply with a consignment number and courier. Checked the courier website, no consignment that matches the number - still no rugs. £2000 order. No rugs no service. I’ll ask my credit card company to disclaim the payments
DO NOY BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE - 5 WEEKS IN AND i STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TWO RUGS!! THEY TOOK MY MONEY - BUT HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO EMAIL REQUESTS THROUGH CUSTOMER SERVICES AND MY RUGS ARE AT A DHL DEPOT SOMEWHERE - NO ONE AT RUG SELLER CARES.........RUBBISH SERVICE......CAN'T COMMENT ON THE RUGS
Looked and feels cheap
No problems with ordering or delivery. The rug itself is another story. Purchased the Buddy Rug in Charcoal at the rate its sheeding it will have Alopecia by the end of the month. So would not purchase this item again im afraid.
Iv not received my item?
Purchased an underlay from The Rug Seller to stop expensive rugs moving on carpets. Absolute waste of money!! Double sided sticky tape has more effect. When challenging The Rug Seller on their expensive product they replied with ‘it would improve movement not eradicate it’ !! exceptionally ambiguous!! They couldn’t care less!! They’ve got their money...no offer of refund etc!! Dreadful service.. don't waste your money on anti movement underlay from them. It doesn’t work and they couldn’t care less.
I havent received my order
The rug is of poor quality. It is not finished off correctly around the edges. Disappointed, to say the least.
Meant to be in stock but 3 weeks later still waiting on delivery
Still not received my rug, so no review.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 19,834 reviews