The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Unfortunately the rug was poor quality and poor colour so it’s been returned
Terrible experience unfortunately - ordered 4 weeks ago, with a 1-2 day delivery promised on 1 rug, and 5-10 days on the other... 1-2 days order arrived after chasing at 2 week mark to be told that the warehouse had 'forgot' to send it, but it would be with me the next day - 3 days later and it arrived. The 2nd order, after chasing at the same time, I was told was going to be dispatched 'tomorrow' - after a week it still hadn't arrived, so chased again to be told it was now 'out of stock' - how can it be being dispatched to the be out of stock...? Unbelievable. Customer service is non existent - 1 email I received started with "we are busy and can't respond to every email" after I chased yet again... finally had a refund arrived 7 days later. Truly shocking service, will not use again and cannot recommend.
Total rip off, poor quailty and don’t give you a refund
Appalling service. Got a message saying rugs were despatched, no sign of the rugs. Chased by email, took days to reply with a consignment number and courier. Checked the courier website, no consignment that matches the number - still no rugs. £2000 order. No rugs no service. I’ll ask my credit card company to disclaim the payments
DO NOY BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE - 5 WEEKS IN AND i STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TWO RUGS!! THEY TOOK MY MONEY - BUT HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO EMAIL REQUESTS THROUGH CUSTOMER SERVICES AND MY RUGS ARE AT A DHL DEPOT SOMEWHERE - NO ONE AT RUG SELLER CARES.........RUBBISH SERVICE......CAN'T COMMENT ON THE RUGS
Looked and feels cheap
No problems with ordering or delivery. The rug itself is another story. Purchased the Buddy Rug in Charcoal at the rate its sheeding it will have Alopecia by the end of the month. So would not purchase this item again im afraid.
Iv not received my item?
Purchased an underlay from The Rug Seller to stop expensive rugs moving on carpets. Absolute waste of money!! Double sided sticky tape has more effect. When challenging The Rug Seller on their expensive product they replied with ‘it would improve movement not eradicate it’ !! exceptionally ambiguous!! They couldn’t care less!! They’ve got their money...no offer of refund etc!! Dreadful service.. don't waste your money on anti movement underlay from them. It doesn’t work and they couldn’t care less.
I havent received my order
The rug is of poor quality. It is not finished off correctly around the edges. Disappointed, to say the least.
Meant to be in stock but 3 weeks later still waiting on delivery
Still not received my rug, so no review.
Shocking quality... Only had a few weeks and already threads coming out and noticeable catches all over the wool rug and looks really poor quality. Really disappointing as 1st time customer as this was expensive!
Worst rug I have brought off yourselfs
10 it’s a joke
No Stars! I have paid for a rug (over £500) I have not received the rug and when I contacted customer services they just said that it had been dispatched to Tuffnells for delivery in early June! I cannot get hold of Tuffnells and I have had no help from The Rug Seller in tracking this order. Plus you can only email Rug Seller, you cannot speak to someone, even though I have requested they call me. I will be going on social media about this, as I brought the rug for an influencers home. Please do not buy from these people as they do not care whether you get your product or not!
I brought a rug that was meant to be Grey but I would say it was an oatmeal colour. It was not of great quality for the money I brought a replacement for half the price and much better quality from a different seller. Overall I’m not happy with my purchase
Fantastic, brightens up my kitchen, good quality,
Purchased a rug, within days it started to fray around the edges, contacted live chat and email service for refund upon return- ensuring to include photos of defects and order details. No response from live chat for over 2.5 hours so I then gave up, and automated response from email service. Very disappointed with product and customer service.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,392 reviews