The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park
Manchester
M17 1SQ

I am very pleased with my rug which I chose to blend in with my blue velvet sofa and curtains. It's quite a traditional looking rug and looks good on my wood effect laminate.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 23rd February 2023
Lovely Laura Ashley cushions delivered on time
Good instructions on laying rug. Colour excellent
Really happy with the duvet cover and pillow set, great price and delivered really quickly. Would highly recommend, thanks
The rug did eventually arrive and was very nice but it took forever. I was told several different things which all turned out to be untrue and asked for a refund. But all of a sudden it arrived and I decided to keep it but the customer service is really poor. Was not happy with being told different things by different departments. One department didn’t know what the other was doing
Absolutely love my Mandalan rug. Good quality and easy to vacuum and always looks like new....very good value!
Good value , quick delivery with great contact throughout.
Brilliant doormat that I love, it arrived so quickly Thank you
Great coms great product would recomend
Although the runner was a differnt shade to what I expected, the return process was simple and efficient.
Absolutely love our huge jute rug which compliments the colours and textures of our sitting room perfectly. The Rug Seller also responded quickly to any queries we had.
Quality product at a very reasonable cost. Seen cheaper versions but you get what you pay for - prefer to get quality. Fast efficient service. Well wrapped and arrived on time.
Lovely rug. Easy to vacuum
Excellent quality, very pleased with the product. Reasonable prices . Excellent service and delivery. Would highly recommend.
Very pleased with the service and quality of rug. Beautiful, good value for money -I would highly recommend.
Sold the rug then told us it was out of stock but at least it finally arrived when they said it would, and we were given the choice of waiting or getting a refund . It was the best value however
Great sheepskin rugs, so pleased that I ordered a second one. Delivery was so fast, within 24 hours.
Efficient service. Arrived on time. The rug was exactly as described and shown in the picture. This is the second rug I have purchased from The Rug Seller - would recommend them.
Excellent product and service. Highly
Great choice, amazing value. This is my second Purchase and cannot fault service, value and delivery!
Excellent rug,very pleased with quality and very well packaged
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.7 based on 20,748 reviews