The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Bought one which looked a bit small. No problem returning it for the bigger one. Very pleased.
Posted 1 hour ago
I had never heard of the Rug Seller before but it did not disappoint. I found a mat that was sold out in other places and got it ordered from here. Delivery was pretty quick and I'm quite happy with my product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very nice rug of good quality. Quick delivery and fast response to questions. Thank you Rug Seller
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt service and good value rug
Very satisfactory dealing with The Rug Seller Ltd. Have placed 2 orders in 2 weeks and shall be using again.
Prompt service and delivery. Very happy with my purchase
A beautiful rug with a range of subtle colours which complement one another very well. Looks great in the hall.
Very pleased with quality. Delivery next day, excellent.
Quick delivery. Good quality item. Goes lovely in front of our fireplace. Highly Reccomend Seller.
Bought Rug Gripper to stop all our rugs from slipping, and flying about when our dog hears the door bell, almost killing himself (and anyone in the way). Works really well, thank you.
Love this rug ! I bought a small size one in teal for in front of the hearth. Gorgeous vibrant colour.
Lovely rug looks great
We moved in to a new home and needed rugs as the house has wooden floors, the website was easy to use to view the rugs and apply measurements along with advice about the make up and material of the rugs and also to purchase the none slip underlay which we did. The rugs arrived within 2 days and were exactly like the images on the web, a good choice for underlay as the rugs have not moved at all and has left no residue on our wooden floors. We are very satisfied with the rugs and the service from The Rug Seller and will use them again if we need to.
Quick delivery happy with product
Excellent service and great product
WE are extremely pleased wth our new rug, the quality is what we had hoped, the look is more than we hoped for! Shopping was very easy with the superimposed 'preview' option. Delivery was quick and professional.
Love my new rug , delivery time and packaging was great No complaints
I love the rug! The feel and quality is lovely
Very good price and the rug was shipped and arrive quickly. Just as described and fits perfectly. I would recommend them and use them again
Excellent service and very good value for money!
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,247 reviews