The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd

About The Rug Seller Ltd: The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

daniel@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Under an hour
Elsie George
"Good quality and efficient delivery"
"Great amount of choice. Easy ordering. Really good quality and the children are thrilled with their new rug!"
Kathleen Salter
"I am absolutely thrilled with my rug , it is beautiful , very good quality and colours are just as l had hoped for."
"Hi In August you emailed and said the rug I had ordered was out of stock. I assumed you would refund the money which after just checking you haven’t done. So I have no rug to review and no refund. Please can you look into this."
"Lovely rug -as described. Efficient service and delivery."
"Given time for the rug to settle down before replying. Everything is good and the rug looks great. Good purchase and delivery. Thanks."
"Rug arrived on time and in good condition. Communications excellent. Rug of good quality and as described."
"Excellent service. Customer services at the Rug Seller were very helpful in delaying a delivery while I was on holiday and re-arranging it as soon as I returned home which was much appreciated"
"We had difficulty finding a rug on the high street but found a wide selection at The Rug Seller. Ordering was easy and the rug was delivered promptly within a few days. Rug is excellent quality and good value for money. I am very pleased with the service received and will definitely use The Rug Seller again."
"Absolutely delighted with this rug. It was exactly what we wanted and looked exactly like it did online. This is the second time I have bought a rug from The Rug Seller. The colours are beautiful."
"Good Web site. Very pleased with rug."
"Very pleased with the rug. It looks vlery nice in my lounge."
"Took longer than expected to be dispatched because imported Worth waiting for Pricey but good quality"
"Good."
"The rug arrived within a couple of day's although free postage, beautifully wrapped and excellent quality. Very pleased and will purchase again."
"Really pleased with the quality of rug purchased. Quick delivery. Very happy"
"Rug and order was fine. You may want to review your choice of delivery service. It sent an email saying that if not at home, they would leave a note with instructions on how to reschedule for a day when at home. (I would've rescheduled immediately, but it didn't give that option.) I was not at home, and instead of leaving instructions on how to reschedule, they dumped the rug in a (very dirty) gutter space in front of our house. It was a good thing I saw it the next morning before it started raining! And that no one took it!"
"Excellent customer service and friendly."
"The website is excellent, easy to use and so much to choose from. The rug arrived well within our expected time and looks lovely with our new sofas just as we hoped. The rug underlay was excellent and really keeps the carpet in place. Thanks!"
"Excellent quality, really good colours and feel. Would definitely buy from the rug seller again"
"This is the second rug I’ve brought and it’s excellent"
"Excellent service beautiful quality rug and speedy delivery."
"I have dealt with this company 3 times and have found them excellent. I would highly recommend them."
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 15,826 reviews