The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

My rug was crawling around the floor driving me mad! What a great product the backing mat is...I am calm and sane now!
Great service and quality product. Would recommend.
I ordered the most beautiful rug which was at the top of my budget. When it arrived, I couldn’t have been more delighted, it’s a truly eye catching design and gives the whole room an oh wow moment. It’s thick piled and perfect in every way. The service was quick and efficient, the rug well packaged and arrived safely and in perfect condition. I recommend The Rug Seller to anyone.
My order for artificial grass arrived quickly to the quality I expected.
It arrived on time and a fantastic quality rug
Super service. Great product and a fantastic price. Cheers guys
Ordered on Tuesday; got it on Thursday. Beautiful. Exactly as advertised.
Ordered two sets of duvet covers, really nice and a great price, much better than the company who claims to be never knowingly undersold.
Very pleased with price and fast despatch of William Morris bedding. Will shop here again - thank you
Very pleased with the purchase. Would recommend. Had rugs from other sellers, best one yet.
I wanted the William Morris duvet set for a long time, cost was the main consideration , with the rug seller ltd I found the set at an incredible price and was able to buy it . In total I have now made three purchases from this firm and have had no problems at all .I will definitely buy from them again
Good service Easy website to use. Really pleased with mat and quality.
Very good service would use again $$
Amazing service, great price and super fast delivery. Definitely recommend this company.
Excellent service. Can’t fault them.
Absolutely fantastic service. Arrived before due date and well packaged. Really delighted with my rug . Great value for money as well. Highly recommend.
I was really happy with my rug, didn't know it had arrived it was with my neighbour, but it's fantastic quality and looks fabulous
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Very please with my rug and runner. Speedy delivery! Will be buying again!
Beautiful rug. Really pleased goes really well with my newly laid lamenant veneer grey floor
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
The rug arrived within 24 hours of ordering, well-packed. On opening, it soon settled to flat on the kitchen floor where it looks great. It is soft enough to walk on barefoot, but is of robust construction, so I look forward to using it for many years.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,512 reviews