The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Love the not-quite-white colour. Love the texture and length of pile. Just the right size to go in front of my sofa. We'll done, I am a very happy customer
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Bought 3 lovely rugs, delivery was quick. Excellent value, wouldn't hesitate to use rug seller again and would highly recommend.
Great service delivery super quick. Love my rug it looks amazing in my lounge.
Love this hall runner, it’s so unusual would recommend this if your looking for something different.
great choice of rugs, easy to order and fast delivery. Rug is as described.
I am delighted with my new jute rug. It was exactly as I expected right down to the colour, and is of a lovely quality. It arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged, with full care instructions. I am really impressed by the service and would use this company again.
Good product, Good service
Very pleased with my purchase. Looks exactly as shown on the website. Very quick delivery.
excellent quality in a huge range.. good notes on all the rugs. competitive prices. great service. Enough said!
We have 3 dogs, who shed a lot of hair. The dog hair comes up extremely easily with the vacuum cleaner. Very nice to walk on and the dogs just went straight on it and lay down. Excellent delivery as well. Thank you so much.
Delighted with our new rug, exactly what we wanted. Very fast delivery and excellent service.
Item exactly as described, excellent quality and fast delivery.
Excellent quality rug, and quick delivery
Couldn't be more happy with the rug and outstanding customer service from Ben who helped me exchange first one for a bigger size. Rug is soft and luxurious
Good service and very happy with the rug, thank you.
Quick delivery and mat just as expected. Good condition and quality. Perfect
Great rug, exactly as shown online. Quick delivery & good comms throughout the process Would defintley recommend
Happy with the runner, acceptable with 12/14 week delivery time as after all it was made to my measurements, down side was I was informed it would arrive on a certain morning, it did not arrive, I had waited in, so had to rearrange a date a week later.
Excellent service
Very happy with the product. Great service/communication
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 19,828 reviews