The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Poor quality rug was expecting much better for the price I paid.
The rug I ordered looked very different colours from the website
Purchased a rug but unfortunately it was not for us so we returned the item at our cost. We had to open an Amazon Pay claim before our refund was finally issued
The rug itself is great, the customer service and delivery aspect were poor. after a few weeks I chased the order to find out when the rug was going to be delivered, the first response was someone would cjeck and get back to me, they didn’t so i chased again. At this point i was told it would be another week or so. once delivered I unwrapped it to find massive splinters (potentially from a pallet) wrapped with it. i wouldn’t order from here again.
Hello, I am sorry you had to chase for the information again the next day. Due to the supply chain working from home during Covid the communications are being delayed slightly. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this caused.
Although the selection of rugs is great, there is always a risk of the rug you purchase not looking exactly like what it looks like online. As a result, there is always going to be chance that you will return or exchange the rug which means that your returns policy has to be easy. That is not the case here. If you want to return something, you have to do it yourself and at your own cost. The returns service that The Rug Seller recommends, Parcel2Go, is absolutely awful. I scheduled my rug to be collected from them and they never showed up to collect it, despite paying a premium for home collection. I then arranged another delivery time for collection and guess what? another no show. I ended up driving to my nearest drop off location to return the rug. Overall, not a good experience at all and I would not recommend buying from this place again.
I found the finish poor. The edges were not straight, which gave the overhaul effect an unfinished look. A real shame. The fact of having to pay for a return was also disappointing, as was the response to my original query. Already sent a photo
Lots of choice on website and reasonable price. The rug arrived quickly and was well packaged. However the colour wasn’t right for the room and wanted to return- this looks simple enough to do on website. Although the rug has been returned and had to pay a courier nearly £40 to return it, getting a refund is more of an issue.
Wasn’t happy as purchased the Duck Egg sheepskin twice and it’s arrived twice a more mint colour. Had to return at a cost both times.
I ordered my rug on 2nd December 2020, with a 10-14 day delivery time I was sure I would have it in time for Christmas. Sadly today is 23rd December and it has still not arrived, so I’m very disappointed. It’s therefore difficult to write this review, hopefully when it eventually does arrive I’ll like it.
The Rug arrived well packaged. We are very happy with the colour but it will not lay flat because it has "Ridges" across the width.
unfortunately the rug still moves - not as much as before but every day we have to adjust it. Very disappointing really.
I was disappointed with my rug, as the couolours did not match my room, which I obviously understand is a matter of preference and taste. But i was very very disheartened to find that I had to pay the returns cost in full, which cost me over £16!! This is an extremely large sum of money! I will not be ordering again as returns are not free.
Ordered a rug, it came smaller, both lengthwise and width wise than stated. The colours were not as nice as on the website. When I complained they said it could be up to 10% smaller or larger than stated which is in their Terms. Make sure you read all the T&C's if you want an exact size (which I did). My fault for not reading all the T's & C's but when it states a size you imagine it will be that. Couldn't be bothered with returning it at my own cost so have kept it.
Good product but bad customer care. I was told my items had been sent, before they had been. When part of my order was delivered to a shop 7 miles away I complained, and asked for the final item of my order to be delivered to my home. It took several emails and two phone calls before my rug arrived, at my village and not at my home, over three weeks after ordering. The rug was too heavy for me to lift, which is the reason I needed it to be delivered to my home. I ended up having to bring it from the village in my car and then dragging it into the house.
The quality wasn’t very good
Disappointed in the pile length. For £300 I would have expected a fuller look and feel.
Did not deliver within stated time and failed to communicate unless prompted by emails.
Bought an indoor Door Mat which looks good however one edge looks like it’s just been cut with scissors & not sealed, hardly used yet and there are already frayed bits coming off. Disappointed. Photo attached.
I am unable to pass an opinion on the rug as it was delivered quite late after I paid £20 for an express delivery as a result I was not at the property to view my purchase.
The rug once it arrived was lovely, i give it 10/10 for quality and style. However customer service and communication was very poor indeed. I communicated by both email and mobile. My initial email was answered then 3 further emails and 4 further calls were not answered. I was put to BT call minder, which was full and i could not leave a message. I managed to speak to Martin on 11th June, who sorted out the issue and promised my rug would be despatched and a conformation email would be sent. My rug arrived the following week. I realise covid has caused problems for business. However, communicating with customers is important. If i had been given the correct info on my first contact; i would not have needed to chase rug seller for info. I would have been happy to wait as long as it took for delivery. Its the lack of customer service that causes me to give a low. Other companies have managed to communicate through this pandemic. Keeping customers informed can only be a good thing.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,232 reviews