The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

WE are extremely pleased wth our new rug, the quality is what we had hoped, the look is more than we hoped for! Shopping was very easy with the superimposed 'preview' option. Delivery was quick and professional.
Love my new rug , delivery time and packaging was great No complaints
I love the rug! The feel and quality is lovely
Very good price and the rug was shipped and arrive quickly. Just as described and fits perfectly. I would recommend them and use them again
Excellent service and very good value for money!
Easy to negotiate website. Simply ordering process & excellent timed delivery. The Camden Stripe is absolutely gorgeous. So glad we chose it.
Excellent service.
Excellent service
Ordered rug and it was delivered the following day no issues fantastic service
Good quality rugs.
Bought 2 large rugs recently. Excellent value for money. Next day delivery. Extremely satisfied.
love the rug& excellentspeedydelivery
Very pleased with the rug and a true description
Very happy with my 2 new rugs. Customer service was prompt and helpful. Would definitely use again. Ordering through to delivery was straight forward and painless !
Lovely quality hall rug at a reasonable price. The best delivery service ever. Recommend
I ordered my beautiful rug, which came the following day. Well pleased.
Great service. Large choice of rugs. Very pleased with the rug I ordered. Very fast delivery.
Great price, product is perfect and really quick delivery - couldn't be happier
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Fabulous service. Shipped next day and arrived promptly.
quick delivery nice rug but not the right one for me, no questions asked easy return
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,232 reviews