The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

I am delighted with my new jute rug. It was exactly as I expected right down to the colour, and is of a lovely quality. It arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged, with full care instructions. I am really impressed by the service and would use this company again.
Good product, Good service
Very pleased with my purchase. Looks exactly as shown on the website. Very quick delivery.
excellent quality in a huge range.. good notes on all the rugs. competitive prices. great service. Enough said!
We have 3 dogs, who shed a lot of hair. The dog hair comes up extremely easily with the vacuum cleaner. Very nice to walk on and the dogs just went straight on it and lay down. Excellent delivery as well. Thank you so much.
Delighted with our new rug, exactly what we wanted. Very fast delivery and excellent service.
Item exactly as described, excellent quality and fast delivery.
Excellent quality rug, and quick delivery
Couldn't be more happy with the rug and outstanding customer service from Ben who helped me exchange first one for a bigger size. Rug is soft and luxurious
Good service and very happy with the rug, thank you.
Quick delivery and mat just as expected. Good condition and quality. Perfect
Great rug, exactly as shown online. Quick delivery & good comms throughout the process Would defintley recommend
Excellent service
Very happy with the product. Great service/communication
The rug was customised and beautifully made. Due to covid restrictions ect I had many dealings with the Customer Service Team who were friendly and extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. I woukd definitely recommend The Rug Seller Ltd.
Always wanted a William Morris rug and not disappointed its beautiful
Arrived quickly, good product, does the job brilliantly I'm just about to order some more for a runner
Ordered 5 rugs and please with them all
Received my rug promptly and love it so lovely for price
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Easy to order, good selection. Speedy delivery.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 19,823 reviews