The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

I wanted a green carpet, but it was more of a brown green. I was disappointed. But kept it as there's more hassle sending it back.
Wide range of rugs to choose from and at very competitive prices. Excellent communications from the point of order to delivery time. Quick dispatch and well-packaged. I'm absolutely delighted with my rug and the service provided by The Rug Seller. Thank you!
Quick delivery Lovely rug and washed well as advertised
We ordered some nice towels. I like the quality although the colour looked different in the photos online (a much darker blue). The shipment took about a week.
Quick delivery , excellent product the carpet has not moved an inch.
A wide range of excellent quality products at competitive prices. It would help if there was clear information about delivery timelines when the order is placed. But we are very pleased with our purchase.
Excellent service. A bit slower than stated and no tracking information provided that would work so the carpet just turned up unannounced....
Bit of a mix up with delivery but delivered in good time. Nice rug and value for money.
Straight forward ordering and very quick delivery.
Lovely rug but not non slip so had to buy a non slip rubber mat to go underneath
This was my first purchasing experience with The Rug Seller. Items are great and customer service excellent. The only criticism I have is on delivery timescales, they are too long. I’m not sure if the courier company used is newly established and, if so, they maybe going through a learning curve, but the same courier has been used for this order and a current order that was placed over a week ago and I am yet to receive any despatch notifications. The delivery aspect is the only thing that is currently letting this company down.
Very good -received rug ordered within 3 days, and seems good quality and nicely patterned as advert pics. However silicone gel bag enclosed had split and there was powder all over the rug when unpacked. Some brushed off but some particles are still stuck to surface pattern fibres especial around the edges even after several vacuuming attempts.
Great rug at a great price
Very satisfied
Due to a very difficult year for everyone, we consider 'The Rug Seller Ltd, to have done their very best to deliver our bespoke rug. Eventually when it arrived, we were very pleased with the colour, size and condition, exactly as we had ordered. Compensation was offered for the delay and we were very delighted all round. Thank you to James for his personal attention.
Thank you for great. service. Exactly what we needed. Great quality
The rug is beautiful, exactly as advertised and the ordering process is easy to use.
nice rug great design ideal for area required
Great service great rug
Excellent rug bought in past and more recently rug gripper bought which is very effective.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,637 reviews