The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

I’m giving four stars for customer service in the hope my refund will be forth coming shortly.im afraid the quality of the rug wasn’t good with a bad finish on two corners, a real shame as the colour was just what I wanted.
Bought Rug Gripper to stop all our rugs from slipping, and flying about when our dog hears the door bell, almost killing himself (and anyone in the way). Works really well, thank you.
Rug as described and delivered when they said it would Excellent service
I was delighted to receive my new rug promptly.
Experience good, item arrived very quickly. Unsure what the returns process would be like but came with all appropriate returns docs. Good new order discount made the item very affordable. Good selection of rugs, so far great experience.
The Rug Seller dispatched the rug quickly to the carrier quickly and when it arrived it was in perfect condition. However, DHL their carrier did not update me and were impossible to contact and stated they had attempted delivery when I was in the whole time. So although I was very happy with the trader due to DHL I will never buy from any trader who uses this carrier.
Great range of rugs and prices for all budgets
Have replaced an existing underlay an a large heavy rug on carpet and to date, this has done an excellent job
Excellent website and easy ordering - delivery was on time and kept informed. The only issue stopping 5 stars is that the runners I bought (jute) have several imperfections and the stitching on the sides is slightly off centre. There are some small imperfections on the jute itself but these are to be expected. Otherwise great rugs at a great price
Like pattern of rug but colour not quite as expected so have moved to another room. It does move over carpet even with liner underneath possibly because the type of back it has.
I was initially disappointed that the rug took at least twice as long to be delivered than you website suggested, but when it eventually arrived I was delighted with the look , quality and beautiful Orla Keily design. It makes me mile every time I look at it !! Well worth the wait!
Beautiful rug. Size colour and quality as described. Delivery was prompt but unexpected- I didn’t get any information that the rug was on its way. Nevertheless very happy with everything
Love the rug x really pleased
Very pleased with quick service. Rug exactly as described. Wish it had been a slightly lighter grey, but overall happy
really pleased with my abstract rug. looks geat
Fabulous rug smaller than I thought but probably my fault in judging the size.
Communication was very good and quality excellent Only downside was the time taken for a bespoke siz e rug, but in fairness they did state 12+ weeks
The delivery was very quick and was well packaged. The rug looks great but seems to pluck easily so I hope this will not happen to the full rug.
Very nice indoor doormat. Nice design
Great rug, excellent value for money and sent out quickly. Many thanks
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,263 reviews