The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Would diffenetly NEVER shop with this company again I received a rug with 3 perfectly cut corners and one corner cut short ,they insisted that it was the style of the rug and it wasnt faulty was not fit for purpose and refused to pay postage for return ,I have learned to now read reviews before I order anything online
We are still awaiting delivery placed early March & awaiting information why it has not arrived? We have paid in full?
Ordered some artificial grass on the 28th March 2021 which came with express 1-3 day delivery. It is now the 15th April 2021 and I still haven't received my products despite regular assurances that it was on it's way. I have had to take time off to accept a delivery that never turned up on 3 occasions, and had to cancel a fitter at my own cost at late notice twice. The blame has been directed at the delivery company, Tufnells (who I have tried to no avail to contact directly), but regardless, this whole experience has been, and continues to be, an absolutely disaster.
I ordered a beige and green rug and received a rug the next which was green and grey. Nothing like the photos and when I contacted The Rug Seller their response was 'Although we overtly endeavour to have the website photographs as true to the colouring of the rugs in real life, we regrettably cannot ensure that they are 100% accurate. The fundamental reason for this is that contrast settings on laptops, phones and other devices can manipulate the colourings from device to device and in turn in real life, as an online company this is regrettably something we cannot combat against' So beware if you are wanting colours to match your decor. See attached photos
Rug arrived and looked nothing like the photo. Return arranged but had to cover the cost of postage myself (£10). Customer services either can't or don't read, trotting out the same line of "not being responsible for colour differences" despite being told repeatedly that's not the issue. It's a simple case of the image showing the nice impressive large rug, which doesn't reflect what the smaller size looks like. Got bored of arguing so returned it anyway and will give one last chance to reimburse the postage before forwarding it to trading standards for misrepresentation.
This is worst rug i ever buy. Colour of rug and pictures are also totally differesnt. Its say royal blue but when it come its like sky blue. Its been a month and woolen beats still coming out form rug its all over my house.
The retailer is fine but the product was awful. The item arrived on time and very well packaged. However, when I opened the rug I noticed it was quite badly marked and didn’t look anything like the picture. It was also very creased and wouldn’t lie flat. I left it down a couple of days to see if it improved. My daughter came to visit. Her comment ‘that rug looks like you’ve spilt something on it’ I told her it had just been delivered. She said ‘it should be thrown away, it looks like it’s been down at least 20 years’ Needless to say, I regret the purchase and I’m not happy with the rug.
Very poor customer service, rug not as described. Would not use again!
Sadly we ordered completely the wrong colour and the return policy was a minefield. I struggled to get a full address and it was delivered by UBS (at our cost) last Thursday and I still have heard nothing regarding a refund. It was signed for by 'Smith' on their loading dock. It seems it is easy to sell but not so easy to help a customer.
It was anniversary gift for my husband and didn’t expect this quality and this post sales service from the manager.
This the worst company I've dealt with to date . The rug arrived it was beige not grey. It was like cardboard not the sink in to your toes like it advertised. I do not agree that I should have to pay for postage for the return as the item is significantly different than described. I've seen it happen to other customers too.
The supposed customer service manager of this company is an inefficient moron. The product was great but my interaction with that fool diabolical. For that reason I cannot recommend this company.
Rug arrived but looked nothing like the picture, very cheap compared to picture on website. Very difficult to return as delivery fee being charged is £25.99! Unfortunately, this has put me off ordering again, no easy return policy.
Colour not at all as it looks in the photos
I asked my order to be delayed because be havent moved into the house yet. Customer service assured me it can be done. long story short the delivery was left on the front porch and it was stolen:(
Rug not as picture it was pinkish in colour rather than brown.. returning item not easy cost £8 via Royal Mail and that was the cheapest option
It is very thin and cheap looking but will cost too much to return
The customer service is terrible.The rug you see in their website the colors are bright but when it comes is different and they don’t take responsibility to return with their own responsibilities to pay for return .Their saying is because of the phone or tablet that you see the colors bright .I never had any problems with any other websites but only them not happy at all
Really disappointed with this rug, the pile is coming out in clumps!!
A few very thoughtful recommendations: 1. Do not buy from them or if you want to take the risk do it via credit card so you can dispute it if your product was bad and you should not pay for the return delivery if it was their mistake for selling something like how it was advertised. (Unfortunately, I did it via a different payment method). 2. They sent me a rug which doesn't look like the one in their website and I can't use it. The colours on my actual rug look very dirty. I have nicely asked for an exchange but I was informed that I need to pay for the return delivery as they explained in their terms that "hat contrast settings on laptops, phones and other devices can manipulate the colourings from device to device and in turn in real life". I have looked on their advertised photo from 10-12 devices and has nothing to do with how it looks in reality. I have taken a photo with my phone of the actual rug which shows dirty ecru/grey/white colour and this has reflected the reality in any device I tried. 3. If you will look properly on the internet more people had this problem for their mistake of advertising something that doesn't reflect in real life blaming the screen contrast. Please see below-attached photos and do your research properly or take precaution.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,232 reviews