The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2021
IAN C
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2021
JO B
Not yet received the rug even though the delivery company said they have delivered it. So no idea where my rug is !
Very bad pictures. Not accurate at all. Considered as a non faulty return so need to return them on my charge.
Very poor quality and nothing like the pictures. Customer service wasn’t much help either. Now stuck with a rug totally different from what I ordered as retuning it will cost me £60
Stay well clear of this disreputable company. I was sent a rug that had been folded before it was rolled up and therefore had significant fold impressions , in my view permanent damage. I followed their return procedure for damage goods costing me £40 through their recommended carrier, which took a lot of time to arrange. They refused to refund the return cost and blamed their carrier for the damage. I wish I had read the reviews about this company before I ordered the rug and I would have stayed well clear. Their customer service representative said she agreed that I was treated harshly but was powerless because her manager told her not to refund . As I said a disreputable company. Learn from my experience and save a lot of disappointment and stay well away.
Emailed on July 21st 22021 re receiving wrong item. Still awaiting response.
Awful. Rug has damaged area. Contacted them soon as I opened the package and noticed the patch of damage. 2 weeks later I am waiting on them telling me how to return for a refund despite 3 emails from me to them.
Absolutely diabolical. Order a rug which was supposedly in stock 2 weeks ago, still not received it, left 4 message nobody calls me back. Will not buy again. Avoid at all costs.
We were happy with the delivery service but having to return our rug it cost us £37.74. It was extremely difficult to find a courier who was willing to uplift it. I will not in the future use your company again. I have over the years used your company a few times
Scammers my rugs where both faulty and will not accept return or participial refund no communication and when there was it was Berry unprofessional and rude
Would diffenetly NEVER shop with this company again I received a rug with 3 perfectly cut corners and one corner cut short ,they insisted that it was the style of the rug and it wasnt faulty was not fit for purpose and refused to pay postage for return ,I have learned to now read reviews before I order anything online
We are still awaiting delivery placed early March & awaiting information why it has not arrived? We have paid in full?
Ordered some artificial grass on the 28th March 2021 which came with express 1-3 day delivery. It is now the 15th April 2021 and I still haven't received my products despite regular assurances that it was on it's way. I have had to take time off to accept a delivery that never turned up on 3 occasions, and had to cancel a fitter at my own cost at late notice twice. The blame has been directed at the delivery company, Tufnells (who I have tried to no avail to contact directly), but regardless, this whole experience has been, and continues to be, an absolutely disaster.
I ordered a beige and green rug and received a rug the next which was green and grey. Nothing like the photos and when I contacted The Rug Seller their response was 'Although we overtly endeavour to have the website photographs as true to the colouring of the rugs in real life, we regrettably cannot ensure that they are 100% accurate. The fundamental reason for this is that contrast settings on laptops, phones and other devices can manipulate the colourings from device to device and in turn in real life, as an online company this is regrettably something we cannot combat against' So beware if you are wanting colours to match your decor. See attached photos
Rug arrived and looked nothing like the photo. Return arranged but had to cover the cost of postage myself (£10). Customer services either can't or don't read, trotting out the same line of "not being responsible for colour differences" despite being told repeatedly that's not the issue. It's a simple case of the image showing the nice impressive large rug, which doesn't reflect what the smaller size looks like. Got bored of arguing so returned it anyway and will give one last chance to reimburse the postage before forwarding it to trading standards for misrepresentation.
This is worst rug i ever buy. Colour of rug and pictures are also totally differesnt. Its say royal blue but when it come its like sky blue. Its been a month and woolen beats still coming out form rug its all over my house.
The retailer is fine but the product was awful. The item arrived on time and very well packaged. However, when I opened the rug I noticed it was quite badly marked and didn’t look anything like the picture. It was also very creased and wouldn’t lie flat. I left it down a couple of days to see if it improved. My daughter came to visit. Her comment ‘that rug looks like you’ve spilt something on it’ I told her it had just been delivered. She said ‘it should be thrown away, it looks like it’s been down at least 20 years’ Needless to say, I regret the purchase and I’m not happy with the rug.
Very poor customer service, rug not as described. Would not use again!
Sadly we ordered completely the wrong colour and the return policy was a minefield. I struggled to get a full address and it was delivered by UBS (at our cost) last Thursday and I still have heard nothing regarding a refund. It was signed for by 'Smith' on their loading dock. It seems it is easy to sell but not so easy to help a customer.
It was anniversary gift for my husband and didn’t expect this quality and this post sales service from the manager.
This the worst company I've dealt with to date . The rug arrived it was beige not grey. It was like cardboard not the sink in to your toes like it advertised. I do not agree that I should have to pay for postage for the return as the item is significantly different than described. I've seen it happen to other customers too.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,661 reviews