The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Unfortunately my rug took longer than website originally said , however there were a couple of bank holidays that possibly slowed down delivery. Good communication around this / unfortunately the rug wasn’t quite right for my lounge and after spending over £450 with discount on this particular rug , I had to pay another £35 to return .
Expected it to be thicker considering the cost .
Good range of rugs competitively priced. Downside was response 're delivery which had to be chased up several times. I'm sure improvements could be made quite easily to improve the service.
Good product, service can be improved. At time of purchase a lead time of 2-3 weeks was quoted. After nearly 4vweeks it had not arrived, I chased The Rug Seller & was given a new delivery date which was met. If a delivery date is not going to be met, the vendor should be informing the customer.
The main carpet still moves but not as much with the gripper rug only 5out of 10 but thanx anyway
Delivery greatly delayed snow or covid? Rug itself thin and colour subdued Dissapointed
Wonderful rug, but sorely let down by the courier. Would recommend The Rug Seller, but not the courier they use! Hence the rating.
Nicely made rug but, the design does not emulate the designs presented on their website! This could be considered misleading.
I was very disappointed about my order. This item was displayed as Cream Rug, what I received was more Beige and Brown than Cream.
Rug was fine, the delivery was appalling. Each day for 8 days told it would arrive today with a timeslot and each day it never it never turned up with excuses. It was literally on the van within a mile of me! 8 working days later it finally turns up
Ordered a half moon rug to go in front of the fireplace. My error as i should have measured it first as its very small (a lot smaller than expected) and not big enough to sit in front of a fireplace.
Pleased with delivery service, lovely rugs. However one of my rugs had no serging on its edging, it was left bare just left raw, I e mailed to complain on 13th Jan, I quickly got a response saying my photos were put forward to the manufacturer & I was told I would be contacted shortly with their response & whether I would have to return my rug. 27th Jan !! STILL WAITING!!
We ordered 3 rugs 2 arrived in the timescale stayed on the website however the third I’ve had to chase up - since learned it is out of stock and there will be a delay - wished the website highlighted this if so I’ve ordered from a different site.
Our rug arrived and it was flawed, I emailed them including photos and saying we were happy to keep it but requested a reduction in the price we were charged but they have not responded. I have resent the email but no reply to that email either. Not good service
The rug arrived promptly and looks great. However, we have already filled our vacuum cleaner over 30 times with excess fluff, which is also covering most surfaces in our home and our clothes, and I'm sure it's not healthy for our puppy. Is this amount of shedding normal?!
Excellent delivery not to happy with product
Great rugs, Sent a rug back and it cost £45 so make sure you want it.
Product is good and at a reasonable price but delivery service is awful. Really disappointing experience and struggle to get my product
Rug is lovely. Delivery was chaotic.
I haven't recieved my rug. Yet!!
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,243 reviews