The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

Very good quality rug! So glad I purchased this item!
Posted 35 minutes ago
The rug is perfect to finish off our new outside area and new furniture. Exact colour we wanted. Very quick delivery and 10% discount on first order. What’s not to love.
Excellent. Swift service, very high quality rug.
I was specifically looking for the Quilt Cover and pillowcase set I bought. It was out of stock on my ‘usual’ supplier’s website. Found it on yours and ordered. It was free delivery but was with me so quickly! Beautiful quality. Would use you again!
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2021 The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Prompt service. Good prices. Great rug.
Excellent service . Large rug no longer slides/moves on laminated floor - results matched the claims .
Great website, good communication and delivery. We love our new rug.
The rug I ordered arrived in good time, well packaged, and I’m really pleased with the product quality. It’s heavy weight and beautifully made with a non-slip backing that seems to work!
Thank you pleased with rugs havnt put them down yet waiting for my new flooring to be done betty kitson
Excellent site for rugs. Very much the colours as photographed . Good despatch and delivery.
Very quick delivery. Lovely colourful rug and good quality.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Arrived within 2 days, lovely rug, just as it appeared online, good quality, no complaints at all, would use them again
Prompt delivery-very pleased with product
I liked the website and it was easy to navigate. The rug I chose arrived in good time and was well wrapped. The rug itself is lovely and reasonably priced. Overall a good experience.
Excellent service and rug. The rug arrived on its due date and we love it!
Ordered a rug and it arrived the next day!! Lovely quality, great price, really pleased with it and looks fab in my newly decorated dining room. Would definitely recommend.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2021 The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2021 The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Bought one which looked a bit small. No problem returning it for the bigger one. Very pleased.
I had never heard of the Rug Seller before but it did not disappoint. I found a mat that was sold out in other places and got it ordered from here. Delivery was pretty quick and I'm quite happy with my product.
Very nice rug of good quality. Quick delivery and fast response to questions. Thank you Rug Seller
Prompt service and good value rug
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,264 reviews