The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2021
JO B
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
IRENE K
We extensively searched the internet for rugs and were most impressed by the Rug Seller. Although not the cheapest, the range and choice was impressive and we found exactly what we were looking for. The rug arrived on time, was well packaged and we are delighted with our purchase.
Posted 1 hour ago
What a fabulous service. My rug was dispatched within an hour of placing the order and was delivered the next day. Quality of the rug is superb. Love it. I have recently moved home and have been buying all sorts of stuff for the new place. The Rug Seller service was the best I experienced from all of my various suppliers. Excellent. Thankyou
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Excellent service !!
Really pleased with this high quality rug. It looks extremely classy.
Quick k delivery. Excellent quality.
I was so impressed with the price and service Thankyou
I’m absolutely thrilled with my new rug - beautiful colours and exactly as it appeared in the online images. It arrived very quickly, despite the fact that we live on the Isle of Wight (some larger companies don’t deliver to the Island). It was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I need to buy a class topped coffee table now so that we can appreciate the rug fully.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Excellent customer service and good quality rugs. This is the 2nd rug I’ve bought from here and each part of the process from browsing the site, ordering, paying & delivery has gone smoothly & been easy.
We are so pleased with the rug we chose, it was delivered to us immediately, and looks superb in the lounge , thank you
We are absolutely delighted with our new rug, it is perfect in our newly-decorated living room. The whole process, from searching for the perfect rug through to buying it (with 20% off!) was easy, and the rug was delivered in next to no time.
This is a superb business..a great choice of rugs of course but all of that counts for nothing if the people aren't as good as the inventory..and guess what...they're even better! We were welcomed to select a rug after ordering one online that turned out not to be suitable. The staff were superb and very professional. A particular mention for James..no.1 guy!
Brilliant product and brilliant service!! My door mat was dispatched the same day as purchase, and arrived within a couple of days! I would highly recommend, and buy again!!
So pleased with my beautiful rug from rugseller, the pictures don't do it justice. Competitive prices and delivered promptly.
beautiful rug, arrived on time
Good value for money. Colours as expected
Excellent service. Very quick delivery and very good value rug. Looks great, and even better than the web image. This is the second rug that we have ordered from the rug company - highly recommended. 😀✅
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Good communication Fast delivery Very happy with my rugs!
Very good service, delivery, kept upto Date on status from despatched to arrival.
Superb service. Very quick delivery and return (I had ordered the wrong colour) and redelivery of the correct colour. Lovely rug. Would definitely purchase from the rug seller again.
First Class service, love the rug (Strawberry Theif), would recommend The Rug Seller anytime. What more is there to say - Gillian Jarrett
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,645 reviews