The Supply Cache Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Supply Cache
Read The Supply Cache Reviews

About The Supply Cache:

Your industry leader in innovative solutions for wildland fire equipment. Supplying all levels of government and single resources around the globe since 1991.

Tell us how The Supply Cache made you happy
Awesome company, right prices and quick shipping!!
Good stuff. Epoxy to for fiberglass handle on tinner’s hammer. Fix nicely.
Good to work with
I have both ordered online and/or walked into their physical location many times over the years and I have always been happy with their great customer service. The products they sell are always top notch and I know I'll order again soon. Great work Supply Cache!
Very helpful, when the pants we ordered originally had been too small, we were able to easily exchange. We will order again.
Great to deal with sell great stuff
They had just what I needed and shipped quickly. I will definitely order from them again as prices are reasonable.
Catalog and website are great.
Excellent and quick service.
I got Most of my order. There are a couple items that were backordered until NEXT YEAR?? Why not give me a refund on this order. Then give me a rain check on these discounted items. Send me a note when they are back in stock. By that time I would probably want something else from you guys. As it stands now, I don't know when I will get the rest of my order. I also don't know IF I will order anything more from you. If you don't have the product in stock, don't sell it.
Also, it would be handy if your site tracked the amount of an item in inventory. If you had three on hand and I need four, I could decide right then how many I try to order. Thank You.
Hi Allen, when you get a chance, please call customer service @ 800-839-0821 so we can help you out if you need a refund or some more work on an accurate ETA. We deal with all levels of government agencies and backorders are a necessity in our industry. We may visit stock position online. That's a feature that may help several people. Take care,

-TSC team.
Your web site is easy to navigate and I received my order less than a week after I ordered it.
Great company, excellent customer service and great products.
Great inventory and quick shipping
Maintains prompt communications with customers.
First time shopping large bulk fire fighting equipment order. The customer service I received made all the difference. Dianna was able to take my entire order over the phone and help me work inside my budget as a nonprofit. We spent two days going back and fourth with supply cost and shipping ideas, the whole time they where working for me to get us the Equipment we needed. They knocked off a few Bucks and helped with some shipping ideas that still meet my time frame needs. 100% satisfaction! Thank you Team for the work you all did!
Fair price, speedy shipping, would definitely trade here again.
Ordered the cotton things and they were here in 1 days. Very fast service. Thank you!
The unleaded tags are exactly what I needed. They arrived promptly. I would purchase from The Supply Cache again.
I ordered the wrong size boots and had to send them back for the correct ones. The service I received was very friendly and helpful and the process was simple.
I enjoy ordering items I need from the supply cache. They are speedy and professional!
I’m really enjoying using my tool. It has come in handy.Thanks
The Supply Cache is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews