The Somerset Toiletry Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Somerset Toiletry Co
4.8
Based on 758 reviews
Read The Somerset Toiletry Co Reviews
Goods delivered crushed with soap running down the box. Courier returned the goods to supplier. Very disappointed.
Hi Jan, Occasionally, our products are damaged in transit. Please get in touch with us directly so we can resolve this issue. Apologies, Lisa
Love the packaging, subtle scent and mansize bar.
Ordered soap and swift delivery and very nice soap.
Great product and service thank you
Lovely simply lovely. Really nice quality and smells amazing
I'm obsessed with this soap, massive bar that has a rich creamy lather and the scent is divine. I will definitely be buying this again.
What a bargain. Absolutely wonderful cream goes on smoothly and I can feel it nourishing my skin. A truly wonderful company which gives quality products and value for money. The spearmint body cream and the plum violet hand cream are a must have for people who appreciate nourishing products.
Fantastic products and customer service. This range of hand creams are the only ones which have come near to keeping my dry skin in decent condition - please always keep making it!
I always use this hand cream, it's just the best around. Being half price makes it even better! I would like it if a different perfumed cream was sometimes reduced as well. Especially the rose.
The best hand cream and smells heavenly
Seems to be a gremlin in your system which stops the email/gift card being sent to recipient. However your admin were soon on the case once notified and quickly resolved it. It did mean my friend did not get it on her birthday though 🙄
So sorry about the delay; we are in the process of upgrading our systems, so hopefully, this will improve going forward.
Beautiful fragrant product, always promptly delivered.
This company sells loads of lovely things, will continue to be a returning customer.
Good website and easy to use. Delivery of my recent purchase by Royal Mail was prompt.
I wash my hands alot as I look after dogs. They get very dry and the skin around the cuticles splits. This is the only hand wash that keeps the skin on my hands from splitting and bleeding, and moisturised, a long with the hand cream.
First time I have ordered. Very pleased, all the products look beautiful. I have bought them for presents. Packaged very well and delivered quickly. Would recommend.
It arrived safely and quickly. The package looked very attractive but can't comment on the actual items as they are part of a friend's birthday gift.
Lovely verbena moisturiser as good and so much cheaper than a luxury verbena moisturiser I regularly use, thank you the Somerset toiletry Co
Order arrived in good time. The repair the air bundle has made a big difference in my downstairs cloakroom. Used the online chat option for a query and it worked well.
Great product