Musikhaus Thomann Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Musikhaus Thomann
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Musikhaus Thomann made you happy

"Harley Benton sc550 paradise Amber. Absolutely shocking guitar. The binding is cracked, the set up was unplayable, the pickups make a very strange uneven tone when left to ring out. The body at the back shows 4 piece joins which look terrible. Very poor instrument. Avoid."
Are you Musikhaus Thomann? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst company ever. I'm still waiting for my orders that I made 16 days ago. Custom service sucks."
"Worst company to deal with! Doenst respond by email nor by phone. Just spend my whole day trying to get in touch with no luck at all! They received my money and thats sums it all! Never again!"
"I ordered a guitar back on October 3rd 2018. They declared the first order lost in the mail and sent me a replacement on Dec 3rd 2018. It’s now Dec 19th 2018. Tracking shows it’s still in German Customs. Every time I reach out to them they give me ridiculous answer for the delay. This was the last one and I quote “ Thank you for your e-mail. It’s saying the same status because it has not been scanned from your local post yet. In case you want a refund, please refuse the parcel on arrival and once we have it back here, we are going to refund you the amount. Kind regards, They are trying to tell me that guitar left German Customs, went through US Customs and is at my local post office and didn’t get scanned once. I will never use this company again. Something weird is going on over there."
"Easy to browse website and excellent customer service"
"I recently bought a new bass amp from thomann, free delivery all the way from Germany to the UK, the overall weight was over 100kg so it would have cost a fortune to pay for it myself. Unfortunately one of the cabs was faulty from the manufacturer which was no fault of thomann, however they paid for the return and sent out a brand new one with no hassle. Great company, I always buy from them for my musical equipment"
"spent very little and still treated very well,85euro for a guitar and I really don't know how they build them for that let alone sell them delivered in 3 days"
"It's been 6 days and this company has STILL not dispatched my item. When I call up all they give are excuses. Asked to speak with a manager and the customer service representative laughed at me. They won't get my money again. A really horrible company."
"A while ago we bought a Celviano digital piano from Thomann for my wife. Recently the keys started to jam and produce a weird sound every time she pressed them. We called Thomann and they asked us to send them the piano by UPS. We asked if there was an other way (highly doubting the piano would reach its destination unharmed) but they insisted. We packed the piano (wrapped it up in layers upon layers of bubble wrap, taped extra cardboard to the piano corners to protect them, put the piano in the box and filled the open spaces with extra bubble wrap). Tbh I have no clue what we could have done more to secure the piano. We send it away and a week later we get a mail from Thomann with pictures showing our piano COMPLETELY destroyed. Wood had chipped, pieces had broken off completely, it was broken and dented everywhere and the side panel was just missing... This wasn't just some damage where the piano hit a wall or something. This box had been dropped and tossed around repeatedly! UPS told Thomann that it was wrapped badly so all costs would be for us... We contacted UPS but apparently, because Thomann was the paying customer with UPS we couldn't even make our case. We employed Thomann to try to make our case for us. Today we got another mail from Thomann... Or we buy a new piano or we repair the old one but that's going to cost more... UPS completely denies accountability and Thomann will not be held responsible. My wife of course is heartbroken... we just had a baby so she was looking forward to start playing the piano again but atm we can't afford to replace it... So I ask everyone to be very careful sending ANYTHING to Thomann seeing they work with people who basically toss boxes with pianos around. Thomann should've known they were not trustworthy and yet they keep working with them!"
"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! - I never write reviews, so for me to do so, the service must have been really bad. All I can say is ... "What an awful experience I have had ordering an instrument online from Thomann." HERE'S WHY: It took over a month and when I finally received the package ... they had sent the WRONG INSTRUMENT (I found out later that it was due to mislabeling of their product). After receiving the wrong instrument, I had to go through the painful process of sending it back (getting shipping quotes, dealing with delayed customer service emails, taking several pictures of the shipping boxes/labels/instrument, and so much more). After sending back the instrument, I became even more frustrated to eventually get the news that they were "out of stock" on the instrument that I originally ordered. At this point I still haven't received my refund. MY ADVICE: Do not order from Thomann. Just pitiful service all around."
"Quality product and very fast delivery from Germany...why did we vote to leave the EU, dealing with companies like this is a pleasure!"
"Excellent service and top quality goods. Very helpful and knowledgeable with their products thus making it easier to order and understand the products"
"Great product range, competitive pricing, speed & quality of the delivery service and the tracking provided was extremely useful as I was cutting it close for when I needed certain items to arrive!"
"They are from Germany, which didn't stop them to despatch my order on the same day, allowing it to arrive 2 days after. Amazing customer service, answered all my questions. Great experience."
"Great service from knowledgeable staff and only the best products for those in the music industry."
"Fast delivery. Good service. Expensive shipping."
"very bad expirience with this company! i buy i (try buy )!! some headphones ultrasone pro 900i i make order pay debit card found was immediately frozen at my Debit card , so my bank accept payment i think will be all ok and i get my headphones and next day someone from company write to me mail your order was cancel you must make new order and -pay bank transfer WTF? i pay already Debit card (my found still frozen at my debit card) so i call to my bank and they told me do not send any Bank Transfer to this company 3 days i write mails to real cancel my order and try get back my frozen founds to my debit card , card was Visa! problem is how many days i need to wait to get back my founds :/ very bad company customer service does not exist so now i wonder how many time i must wait to back my reserwation money"
"Thomann is fast. Never had any problem with that site."
"This shop have all instruments and accesories for all musicians, organized by brands, models, types, best deals. Great service, support and fast delivery."
Musikhaus Thomann is rated 3.66 based on 35 reviews