Musikhaus Thomann Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Musikhaus Thomann

How would you rate Musikhaus Thomann ?

(optional)

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Musikhaus Thomann in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Frederick Cornwell
"Excellent service and top quality goods. Very helpful and knowledgeable with their products thus making it easier to order and understand the products"
Gareth Sutton
"Great product range, competitive pricing, speed & quality of the delivery service and the tracking provided was extremely useful as I was cutting it close for when I needed certain items to arrive!"
"They are from Germany, which didn't stop them to despatch my order on the same day, allowing it to arrive 2 days after. Amazing customer service, answered all my questions. Great experience."
Steven Woodcock
"Great service from knowledgeable staff and only the best products for those in the music industry."
"Fast delivery. Good service. Expensive shipping."
"very bad expirience with this company! i buy i (try buy )!! some headphones ultrasone pro 900i i make order pay debit card found was immediately frozen at my Debit card , so my bank accept payment i think will be all ok and i get my headphones and next day someone from company write to me mail your order was cancel you must make new order and -pay bank transfer WTF? i pay already Debit card (my found still frozen at my debit card) so i call to my bank and they told me do not send any Bank Transfer to this company 3 days i write mails to real cancel my order and try get back my frozen founds to my debit card , card was Visa! problem is how many days i need to wait to get back my founds :/ very bad company customer service does not exist so now i wonder how many time i must wait to back my reserwation money"
"Thomann is fast. Never had any problem with that site."
Tiago Barbosa
"This shop have all instruments and accesories for all musicians, organized by brands, models, types, best deals. Great service, support and fast delivery."
"Not recommended for Asian countries I booked a article of 290 euros and i had to pay 190 euros just for transport and customs. Nothing was alerted/warned for customs related money. I dont recommend this website for booking for Asian countries atleast."
John Of Portimão...
"Flexible. Friendly. Customer service excellent."
Kate
"I know many will say, they were good because the goods were fine...BUT, what happens when the item doesn't work, that's when you find out how good a company is to my way of thinking. Sadly Thomann felt it better to ignore me and then chose to lie later that they did try to contact me etc etc. CS Staff emails were rude, arrogant and twisted to the point that the customer must be at fault. Very sad. No return option, no refund, even trading Standards could do nothing :( Never again!"
"Awful experience, never have I ever met with such a bad level of customer Service. The product didn't work, they could be arsed to help or even care."
"Bought a Beyerdynamic TG V35 s microphone from them. Arrived perfectly and has worked very well. I've had it for a few months now."
Steve
"Superb company always willing to help with any problems, and provide a wonderful service for the musician."
Cuong Nguyen
"Quick. Competitive price. Clear instruction."
"Brilliant service. Good products. Great price. Great service - ordered mid-day on Thursday in UK, arrived Monday morning having shipped from Germany"
Sam
"Fantastic service, Warranty system and prices are incredibly competitive making it one of my goto shops. Highly recomend"
"Always the best prices for anything audio related, an amazing range of items to choose from and their customer service is top notch! They are always my first (and only) pick when I need to buy a guitar pedal or audio interface or cables"
Marios
"Excellent quality and perfect delivery!!!"
Musikhaus Thomann is rated 4.22 based on 23 reviews