Thortful Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Thortful deliver?

How can I contact Thortful?

Tell us how Thortful made you happy

"Have had such a positive experience with this company. Have used it numerous times and always been impressed with the quality and fast delivery. Their way of dealing with issues has been outstanding with quick very friendly and thorough replies and fast action taken. I would recommend this over every other card company they have such a variety too."
Are you Thortful? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"What a FANTASTIC idea. I have been blessed to receive a birthday and mother’s day gift card with a present enclosed from my son who is travelling in Thailand. Each occasion the card made me laugh and the sentiment printed inside was clearly written by my son. I am sure anyone receiving a card from Thoughtful will be Thrilled 😁"
"Excellent customer service when my card failed to arrive. Not only did they reply within 15 mins if my query, but they sent me a replacement card free if charge and added a 50% discount to my account for the next order I place."
"Was really easy to order a customised card for my boyfriend."
"Was really easy to order a customised card for my boyfriend."
"Great App - really intuitive and integrates with apple pay"
"Received a white box with a design stuck to it and it included a bar of cheap chocolate. Very disappointed and threw the lot in the bin. Save your time and money and go else where."
"Really a great collection of cards, for all occasions. Love their humorous collection and the idea of getting independent designers involved. Bring in a lot of talent and variety while helping them at the same time."
"Was looking for a Birthday Card that was a little different"
"Excellent service, great range of cards. Good quality product."
"Great choice of cards and very reasonable pricing"
Thortful is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews