Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
The website was easy to navigate and clearly laid out, I received the ties in good time, well-packed, and the quality is very good.
Fantastic choice of ties to suit young and old! I ordered three for my husband for choice but he has decided to keep all of them! The colours were true to the site and they are good quality. Better still, I hadn?t even realised there would be discount for buying three until I was at the checkout!
Have still not received my item after 2 weeks.
Sorry that you have not received your order yet. I have sent you a email regarding the order.
Tieroom is the ultimate source for stylish bow ties. Quality product, great variety, terrific prices, prompt delivery.
Just as it should be
Lovely products. Had to return one of the ties (ordered one too many). My refund was for £20 and not £25 which was the cost of the tie. No idea why??
Hi! Glad you liked the ties! When you purchased 5 ties you received a £5 discount for each tie thanks to our discount which always applies automatically when ordering 3 or more ties or bow ties. Thus you only paid £20 per tie and a total of £100 for all 5.
Prompt delivery - even in difficult times.
Quality products and excellent service
A 5 satr service. Arrived very promptly, perfect for hanging ties!!
Excellent service and product.
Delivery took a while and they then put item on sale after it turned up. Decent store however.
Arrived on time. Good quality tie, as described, for a good price. Will shop there again. Stain removal tissue was a nice touch - my son may well need that at some point...
Service was very good. The products are excellent
Good bow ties. Prompt delivery
Excellent service and quick dispatch
AMAZING ties and wonderful customer service - thank you very much!!
Great service, good quality bow tie
Why does it take 3 weeks to process a return?
Hi!
The returning address is actually a forwarding address that we have to facilitate/"cheapify" the returning process for our tieroom.co.uk-customers. The returns are then sent to our warehouse in Sweden every Thursday and we receive the returns on Friday or on Monday. So we're expecting UK returns tomorrow or Monday - hopefully your return will be in there. When did you send it?

Don't worry though, the same day that we receive them we will process your return.

If you have any further questions
, please contact our customer service directly: info@tieroom.co.uk
Kind regards
Lovely tie and no problem with delivery
First class product and service
Tieroom UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,188 reviews