Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
Wonderful garments and the best customer service. I buy products for few years already, and it is always the best on-line buying experiance.
Got my olive green Drummel tie in time for Christmas. Very nice chevron/herringbone pattern. All my ties are from Tieroom now.
My son got married in October and had all the suits and ties and shirts for the males in the wedding party my son is going to a wedding on 27/12/19 and wanted the pocket scarf to match the tie I was very pleased with the quality and the service.
Took a while to arrive but a great product and he absolutely loves it - Zach is one lucky guy.
Excellent. Item was as described and arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
Very good customer service - delay with the delivery but they came up with a plan for dealing with it. Would buy from them again
I have bought from Tieroom several times. When I've had to contact their customer services, I've found them to be very helpful and efficient. Very easy to deal with.
Fantastic tie, the colours are exactly like what they are in the picture. Delighted with this purchase.
The item purchased arrived within a few days as expected.
l received soon what l ordered. Perfect condition and packaging.
great quality products, website easy to use.
I wanted a self tie bow tie for my partner to match a new dinner jacket. This one was ideal.
Very happy with the tie, the swift delivery and the service in general. Thank you.
The service was short and quick with no frills, easy to order and arrived when you said it would.
Great service, the bow tie looks fantastic. Great quality
A superb range of good quality ties. Service was excellent from start to finish.
Product arrived on-time and was as described
Very quick service, with lots of options to choose from
Good service, good quality
Great product and quick delivery. Nicely packaged
Tieroom UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,189 reviews