Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Excellent quality ,prompt service ,unfortunately the tie was the wrong colour and I couldn’t find a colour match I needed
Would definitely use again
Good selection of ties at a good price. Delivered within a few days, great service and product.
Prompt delivery, included returns form so refunds would be easy. Happy with purchase tho, would recommend this company!
Ties were good quality. Colour was a little brighter than I expected. Returns process was straight forward and the refund was swift. Thank you for an all round great service.
Arrived quickly and the colour was exactly as shown. Very pleased.
Received goods quickly, and they were just as they looked! Very happy with them
Excellent service, quick shipping, beautiful ties. Will definitely order again.
Fantastic service by TiesRus the quality of the ties are far superior to other online stores I have tried.
Receive pack of 2 ties. Navy and plum. Exact colour I needed. Only 1 of the ties has a slight pull in it. Its not noticeable will do.
The ties came in good time and were of a very good quality. The returns process was simple, although you do have to pay for returns. The ties are cheaper than similar sites though, so this balanced out fine.
Came quicker than expected, amazing quality and matched the burgundy bridesmaids dresses. Perfect!
Excellent service and excellent quality of the tie thankyou.
Excellent Service
Even though I didnt keep the ties i ordered from Ties Rus, their service is fantastic. Simple, efficient, professional & quick. Will return!
Lovely and good value and service
Easy to use site, great products true to photographs on site, quick delivery and returns, good communication through whole process, a pleasure to do business with.
The tie proved to be a great success as a present, quality and service good. However would have preferred it to have been delivered in plain packaging as it was a present for my husband and the surprise was ruined.
The owner was fantastic! We didn't realise that Ties R Us trade solely online and turned up to their Blackpool office. The owner was willing to show us various ties and help us pick although this was clearly not normal practice. They have so many colours and design and they obviously aim to please. Thank you for helping to make our wedding the best day possible.
Ties R Us 5 star review on 19th February 2020
Excellent service and delivery times colour was exactly as shown on the web site would happily order again and pass the site on to other people
Excellent service from ties r us, even when I made a mistake with the order they refunded my money and let me re order. The ties I ordered was the perfect colour that my son needed for his wedding, I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you for all your help.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,365 reviews