Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Fast delivery ties are good quality
Majsjsjssjsjs
Great service, quick delivery, great products
Beautiful ties and good quality
The ties and pocket squares are perfect! They are exactly the same colour as pictured online and great quality. They are a perfect match to my bridesmaid dresses!
Amazing gold tie and pocket square! Used it for my wedding.
Very quick delivery. Bought the tie for my granddaughter’s wedding Lovely quality and colours. Extremely good price.
Excellent quality, arrived as specified
Really nice ties. Great quality at a good price. Order was processed quickly and the ties arrived quickly too. Would have no qualms about ordering from here again. In fact Ties R Us would be my first port of call. Many thanks.
Excellent and prompt service.
Very pleased with my tie and service will use again
Great selection of colours and sets available.

Delivery is free!

The only downside is that they do not offer free returns.
Excellent service, Ordered two ties on two seperate orders. Good quality both products delivered by mail within two days of ordering. Will definitely use them again.
I found that my shopping experience with TIESRUS was very good. The service was excellent.
Got exactly what I expected, when I was told I would get it. Can't ask for more than that.
Quick, very good value.
Very good quality, would use Ties R Us again.
Very quick and easy. Delivered in time and good amount of packaging meaning it could fit through the letterbox.
Delivery was prompt
Easy-to-use website. Speedy delivery and a good value-for-money product that came with a matching handkerchief which I didn't expect. I'll certainly use this company again.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,363 reviews