Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
As a novice sake drinker, I’m comfortable saying I initially found Bushido sake by simply searching it’s name to see what appeared, then bought the product based more on the concept and design of the can rather than hopes for palatability. That was ten orders ago. Bushido sake now remains an enduring staple in my refrigerator, a convenient go-to alcohol to bring on vacations and a bedside drink when reading or watching TV before calling it a night. It’s incredibly refreshing and, not only does a cold can reinforce its crisp taste, the logo design itself is worth keeping the container afterward. Worth every penny.
Amazing service and great quality! Shipping was really fast too, 100% recommended!
So far I am two sake bottles into my box. I am enjoying it so far snd excited to try the rest! I have a certification through wset for wine and this sake box really played to my interest. Looking forward to trying more sake!
Their sake is really good!! I will order again!!
Very enjoyable sake assortments, careful packing, quick shipping, good customer service. I have never been disappointed with anything I bought.
I really love the service. A perfect niche service. It is fun, delightful and it is an experience in itself.
Great variety of sake, with rich reviews available as well as fun pairing ideas. Very educational and informative website, awesome shipping speed too.
Great selection of Sake and fast shipping guarantees I'll be back for more.
Great selection of different kinds of sake, and Tippsy provides an education to encourage variety and a basis for trying new types and brands. Also, delivery has consistently beat the time estimates given at the time of order.
Very quick delivery and my bottle of Sake was safely wrapped!
Amazing prices and selection.
I have already opened the bottle of Tokubetsu Junmai which was very tasty and a perfect match for the Thai dinner I was sharing with family. I haven't had a chance at the other bottles yet but can't wait to open the next bottle. I did have one issue. UPS unexpectedly changed the delayed the delivery by a day even though the their own tracker indicated in was warehoused less than five miles from my house. I happen to know the town the warehouse is in. Second when the case was delivered the bottles were actually physically hot to the touch. I took them out of the box and placed them in font of a running AC unit just to bring them down to a cool temperature. That issue was the only problem and will not stop me from ordering from you again in the future. Thank you and have a very good day.
The Sake came quickly and was packed so nicely. I had received a gift of 3 different sake, but I found the Yuzutoro the one I liked the best, so I ordered that.
As much as I have fallen in love with sake, I have fallen in love with Tippsy. Helpful service, amazing selection and thorough learning resources have made for an incredibly fun and informative introduction to the world of sake. I love to browse the flavor profiles and read about the breweries so we can talk about each bottle during get togethers.
earthy and silky. Tastes amazing cool or room temp. Best sake I have ever had
Can't say enough about Tippsy. The website is easy to navigate and the selection is very good. Delivery times have always been good.
Love the selection of high quality, delivery sake, affordability prices and free shipping!
I love sweeter drinks and it fulfills my needs. Love the brand
My favorite online shopping site. Super easy and great products. Campai!
I'm not really a drinker, but when I lived in Japan I did stumble upon the occasional sake that I liked. I order the seasonal boxes in an attempt to find those sake again. What's great is I find new ones now too. This service is good for a novice and someone experienced. The company provides product cards for each bottle to give recommended pairings and recommended serving temps. They have fast and polite customer service too, and I always get responses if I have questions about a shipment. Definitely recommend them.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,779 reviews