TOMTOP Reviews

11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does TOMTOP deliver?

How can I contact TOMTOP?

Tell us how TOMTOP made you happy

"Very bad the customer secive unnecessary video request 3x for the same error if the order does not arrive, they dont help and time-wasting they look at man as a fool"
Are you TOMTOP? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fortunately, I used Paypal. I ordered a digital thermometer. After a week, the status was still "in processing" (should have been shipped within 72 hours). I finally got them to respond and it was total BS - "we are urging the factory to push them out" and asked for 5 more days. I immediately opened a ticket w/ Paypal and emailed all the Tomtop contacts for a cancellation. Their first response was "hey give us more time why don't you"? Totally unprofessional. NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY FROM THEM!"
"My experience with them was terrible! I placed an order of 14.99 USD on their website. Ten days later, received an email asking 'As the logistics has increase the prices level, would you like to pay 4 USD for the ship cost so that we can send your order.' Of course I ignored the unreasonable request. One month later when I asked online chat when would my order be shipped, the staff cancelled my order without my permission! And end the chat from its end!!! I do not know when my money will be refunded yet. Based on my experience with Tomtop.com, I strongly not recommend this website."
"Beware - I paid for 'Duty Free Shipping' at £11.17 and when the item was received, Royal Mail charged a further £11.40 in customs duty. TomTop offered £6 and would not compensate the full amount. Opened a PayPal dispute however they do not cover postage / customs so dispute was not allowed. This transaction has cost me £22.57 and TomTop will not refund. Do NOT trust 'Duty Free Shipping'. I have been advised to contact Trading standards as it is illegal to charge for a service and for this not to be provided."
"Order: CN18B22L3823-XPESRZ Product: CT-CID803 Caller ID Box Call Blocker I bought this Call Blocker for only €12.44.... while it is sold for over €50 in my country. It does an excellent job so far, blocking annoying numbers! Delivery was slow (almost a month), but within estimated time so... no complaints. Thank you!"
"They sell fakes products as original ones. It's very difficult to get your money back."
"Delivery arrived quicker than expected from China and product as described, well packaged and good quality."
TOMTOP is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews