TOMTOP Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend TOMTOP

How would you rate TOMTOP ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
SG

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TOMTOP in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Order: CN18B22L3823-XPESRZ Product: CT-CID803 Caller ID Box Call Blocker I bought this Call Blocker for only €12.44.... while it is sold for over €50 in my country. It does an excellent job so far, blocking annoying numbers! Delivery was slow (almost a month), but within estimated time so... no complaints. Thank you!"
David Marti
"They sell fakes products as original ones. It's very difficult to get your money back."
Daniel Roddis
"Delivery arrived quicker than expected from China and product as described, well packaged and good quality."
TOMTOP is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews