Toner Connect Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Toner Connect
Sarah Gilden
Verified Buyer
"I had a few technical problems and the support staff were really helpful in getting my order processed. And then when my check was lost in the mail, they reprocessed it immediately and I received it a day later. Good customer service will keep me coming back and recommending Toner Connect."
"What a quick process. Fantastic!"
Cynthia Knox
Verified Buyer
"What a great way to make easy money for unused toners."
Terill Fields
Verified Buyer
"Toner Connect was easy to navigate thru and they made the selling experience very pleasurable."
Michelle Williams
Verified Buyer
"Quick response. Good buyback price."
Mitch Trahan
Verified Buyer
"Great people, no hassles, and prompt"
Jessica Santoyo
Verified Buyer
"Toner comnect is the best toner buyer they make me happy whit 65 usd"
Renny Hall
Verified Buyer
"I'm so happy I found toner connect a year or so ago. In that time they've made significant improvements to streamline the toner selling process...not to mention it was pretty easy process to begin with. So simple a busy IT guy can do it. The rates are fair and turn around time is quick. Thanks!!!"
Robin Giammaruti
Verified Buyer
"Ease of sending ink back. Quick response time."
Joe Glumsic
Verified Buyer
"They were a great service and fast and easy to deal with. Made the process of selling toner so easy."
AMY CARRILLO
Verified Buyer
"they had a great turnaround and had system issues but they communicated that very well"
Weronika Nogaj
Verified Buyer
"I came into a new position at work, taking over someone who has been there for over 30 years! In organizing the office, I came across a bunch of toners which were outdated for our needs, but in great condition. Toner connect made the process incredibly easy! I filled out a quote request form & within a couple hours received a fair quote. Although it took me a few days to accept, they were patient & helpful with me, both online as well as over the phone. As soon as I accepted their offer, they emailed me a shipping label, I packaged up the toners and a few days later I was notified that my check is on it's way! The entire process took less than a week (including my delays) and was straight forward- no gimmicks, just a smooth and painless transaction thus far! Now only waiting for the check in the mail :)"
William Moize
Verified Buyer
"The whole process was easy and fast. The website was very intuitive and set up well."
Great to hear about your experience, William!
Francisco Guzman
Verified Buyer
"Great service fast turn around time."
Thank you Francisco, that's our goal!
"a better way to rid of your old oem toners. Just send it to them. They are a big help. thanks toner connect!"
Thanks Phil! Great to hear that we were able to help you out!
Jeanne Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient. Great communication"
Thank you Jeanne, let's work together again soon!
Stacey Lyons
Verified Buyer
"Although I had the option to work with a more local vendor, I chose Toner Connect because their customer service was top notch and the process was seamless. It was reassuring to be able to track the process online from start to finish"
Travis Combe
Verified Buyer
"Website was easy and it was the best deal I could find. Great company to deal with!"
Obaid Naqvi
Verified Buyer
"Kept me in the loop throughout the process on their website."
Tracey Lynch
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience with toner Connect, the customer service chat was extremely helpful. So far so good, would use them again"
Toner Connect is rated 4.90 based on 282 reviews