Toner Connect Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Toner Connect
"5 STAR - Quick & easy - website very easy to use, mailing out is easy yoo,"
"Quick and easy process..don't just throw them out....cash em out."
"Very good service. Shipping was very easy! Would recommend!"
"You guys rock... Fastest service I have ever had in the 20 years that I have been in the printer cartridge business. Prices you pay are real fair and checks are mail out so quick! Thanks again! John, Those Ink Guys, Inc."
"they are great peoples"
"I contacted customer chat spoke with Natali. Quick response and very hassle free service."
"Dealt with a few companies before but the reward is better with Toner Connect and the staff is so down to earth and understanding. Thank you Guys!!"
"I had multiple brands of unused toner cartridges that I no longer needed (office closed). I got quotes from 3 different toner cartridge buyback companies. Toner Connect was by far the most reasonable and fair offer. They made the whole process easy and they paid promptly. Thanks Toner Connect!"
"Best company. They work with you to get the right price for your product"
"excellent customer service"
"Very pleased,prompt payment as was told I would receive. Great!!"
"I found Toner Connect online and I’m glad I did. The process was quick and easy. Great way to get rid of extra ink / toner that you don’t need and make a few bucks. I highly recommend Toner Connect very professional."
"The company is very good to work with and they respond to your orders in a timely manner."
"They are quick, fast and are very polite."
"It was great to have a way to earn money from our extra toner and not let it go to waste. The process was straightforward and clear."
"Very nice people. Easy and quick transaction!"
"Great company, reasonable offers, excellent customer reach out services. Keep up the good work and we'll be in touch!"
"Toner connect is the best place to sell toner to. There's no delay , hassle,and further yet they paid u in advance and even for shipping fee. Last but not least they give u the best quote."
"Tonner Connect was very promt in every way, from helping when I needed assistance to shipping and confirmation. Great Service"
"excellent!"