Toner Connect Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Toner Connect
Live Chat, Email
"Great service. Very quick and efficient. Easy to use. Thank you!"
"It was very easy to work with Toner Connect. The process is very intuitive and the turn around time for quotes and processing is very fast."
"Very good service, Platform is easy too use, and they stand by thier word!!"
"Super Fast Quote! Paid the same day as I shipped. Excellent service!"
"Great service and easy to use!"
"Excellent and fast service."
"Everything from customer help to shipping, the team over at Toner Connect made it easy."
"Fast pay with Tonerconnect :). Thank you and five stars!!"
Thank you, Erick! We rate you five stars as well!
"Super easy process! Easiest way to get rid of toner for printers I no longer have. It was almost no work at all, and I got paid very well for the sale. Thanks!!"
So glad it went so smooth for you, David!
"Excellent customer service. Great offering prices and quick turnaround."
Thank you, Sarah!
"Excellent customer service. Great price offers and really quick turn around."
"Such an easy process of letting them know what you have to sell. You pack it up, get a prepaid shipping label, send it out & within a few days your process is complete & you get paid. Outstanding!"
Why make selling toner difficult? That's what we say!
"first time dealing with Toner Connect, so far so good, thanks. Hope to do business again."
We hope to work with you again too! Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve.
"Great company to work with. Their very professional."
"If you want an easy place to sell unused toner, this is your place."
"I love Toner Connect. I have sold them quite a few new toners that I can’t use because the printers were replaced. I was able to get quite a nice sum of money, cleared up space and didn’t have to dispose of the excess. Very fast turnaround, too."
"Fromt eh very begining their customer service WOW'd me! Quick turnaround, fair pricing and constant feedback! Will be using again."
"Easy, user friendly interface for selling your unused toners. Went from quote to shipping in less than 24 hours! Highly recommend!"
"My experience with toner connect was great! The live char service was good and customer service was great. I enjoy doing business with them and will continue to do so."
"Always an excellent experience. The folks at Toner Connect are great to work with."
Toner Connect is rated 4.90 based on 402 reviews