Toner Connect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toner Connect
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Toner Connect Reviews

Tell us how Toner Connect made you happy
Best toner company out there first class
Toner Connect is legit! Very easy to communicate and great website! Kept me in the loop the whole way! Don't know if I'll ever need their services again but I know I will recommend them to any who do!
Was sort of skeptical about this whole concept at first, but the process was seamless. It’s definitely legit and I am happy that I chose to go with TonerConnect.
the response time is fast to receive an offer. the whole process is automated without hassle.
The entire process of selling our non-used toner cartridges was effortless. There was constant communication as to the status of the shipment, receipt and final inspection of what we sent. I would recommend Toner Connect to anyone who had unused toner cartridges to sell.
Super easy process to sell excess toner. James provides excellent customer service via chat. Very responsive. Highly recommend.
So far, so good. I have sent in 2 orders with Toner Connect and so far the first order has been super smooth and speedy. The whole process each easy and the prepaid shipping label makes everything move along in a timely fashion. I will continue to use Toner Connect in the future.
The process was fast and easy to do. Uploaded pictures and quote came back very fast. I would do business with this company again.
This was a very easy experience. A fair offer was sent, accepted, and then shipped in a box that was suitable. Extra labels can be requested if multiple boxes are need and Tonerconnect pays for all shipping fees. I would reccomend.
I was amazed at the ease of the process. I took pictures of my product and within minutes I had an offer. After accepting the offer, money was deposited in my PayPal account. Before I took pictures I called the customer service representative and he walked me through the process. I could not believe how simple the entire process was. The company even set a prepaid label. I will definitely use them again and again. Debbie W.
It was such an easy process.
Process was fast and easy. Quick payment! Also, they inspected fast once the prepaid boxes arrived. I sent an extra item not on the list, which they acknowledged, but I knew it was an open box, even know the product was still sealed inside. Great service for things I no longer need.
Very low prices paid and will not negotiate. Many other places pay at least double what they are!
Great experience. The process was simple. They walk you through step by step so you know what to expect. I would work with them again.
So easy to work with. I got multiple bids and Toner Connect gave us the best offer!
Great overall! Speedy and communication was super!
Response time, shipping, and inspection are quick.
Very easy, smooth and efficient process. I shopped around and Toner Connect were the only ones to offer me a fair price for all my toners. The system is user friendly and they are very responsive. I would use them again.
We recently had to purchase a new office printer that required a different toner model. And of course, we had a supply of existing cartridges. After doing a quick online search for someone to buy back our unused supply, I found Toner Connect. Their process was simple and quick, with instant communication and instructions on shipping--and getting paid. I would highly recommend them.
We switch copiers over the summer and were having a hard time finding what to do the tone we could no longer use. We didn’t want to pay to ship it somewhere and we didn’t feel comfortable throwing it away. Toner connect made it easy to solve our problem
Toner Connect is rated 4.84 based on 563 reviews