TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Even the night, the team gave me access to the syllabus just after the payment. Service is 10/10. Looking forward to the best preparation.
Hey Emaan! I'm Bilal. We consider it our responsibility to provide you the best service 24/7. You will get the best material here exact according to PMC's paper pattern. Thanks for choosing Topgrade. JzakAllah!
In the lowest fee best online preparation system. Their previous reviews of the students are best for AKU and many other universities. Best system
Hello Mujeeb! This is Bilal. Thanks for your feedback. As you saw our old students gave their reviews about our platform, similarly you also will be in medical college soon. Our best wishes are always with you. JzakAllah Kheyr!
Very happy
I am an O/A level student and I haven't studied anything from the Matric curriculum but TopGrade has been very useful for me as they have the complete array of topics and subjects available. It is also a very convenient way of learning as well because you can just take an online class from the comfort of your home at whatever time is convenient to you. I highly recommend
Hey Kumail! I'm Bilal. Your words are showing that you have explored the system properly and found it beneficial as well. It's a great happiness for our whole system. Thanks for recommending your fellows and wish you good luck with your NET exam. Stay blessed :)
Topgrade is best application for preparation of FSc exams as well as for MDCAT. All the commitments are fulfilled by topgrade. You can trust on this application. Highly recommended.
Hi Sultan! Here is Bilal. This is the real happiness for us that you liked all things in our organization. We concede your feedback about our system and pray for your better future. JzakAllah Kheyr!
It was great and very easy to say the least.
Hi Abdullah! Here is Hamza. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students wants actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who wants quality material. JazakALLAH!
Easy method of payment and superb activation procedure
Hello Fahad! Here is Abdulwahab. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
It's all took some time to decide where should I go for the preparation. In the end, after comparing all systems I'm sure that Topgrade is the best of all.
Hello Rafay! Here is Bilal. It sounds great that you have chosen the best thing for yourself after exploring the academies. We always did our best to give our students the best preparation and we will carry it on. Thanks for your feedback, stay blessed.
Best online platform with lowest fee in Pakistan. I will suggest everyone to use this app.
Hey Shehbano! I'm Bilal. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. Thanks for recommending your mates and best of luck for your future. Stay blessed.
Very helpfull i will suggest for everyone to attempt it
Hi! Here is Abdulwahab. Thank you for your connection with topgrade. pk. We always put our customized efforts. Best wishes for you. JazakALLAH!
They provided me account activation after 2 min of paying, fastest service
Hey Uzair! I'm Bilal. It's pleasure for us that you have got within minutes for what you paid to us. We concede your words against our services. JzakAllah!
Topgrade is a very brilliant opportunity for those preparing for medical exams. The question bank section is so helpful , almost the same as actual paper. It offers everything in a very economic package. It saves time, travel expenses and provides best content at your fingers tip. I would definitely recommend it. 💯
Hi Muneera! This is Abdul wahab. Thank you for strong concern. We offer very simple methods to submit fees so students can easily enroll in the best Online Entry Test Preparation. Best of luck. JazakALLAH!
Top grade is a really helpful resource for admission tests, my scored increased by 30 marks with the help of top grade👍 I recommended topgrade to every friend in need of help!
Hi Aamal! This is Abdulwahab. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Thank you for sharing to peers. JazakALLAH!
they provided me account activation after 2 min of payment, fast service, and the system is easy to use
Hello Affan! Here is Bilal. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed.
Topgrade is such a great platform for students of matric, intermediate, entry tests. Where you can access your success in a great way. I have chosen this session. And I'm thankful to topgrade.pk. I appreciate them for their efforts. Thankyou Topgrade.pk
Hey Ibrahim! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. We are thankful that you have given your time for writing the review for the Topgrade. pk. Thanks for recommending your peers. JazakAllah!
Topgrade is the best online platform. Where you can access your success. Thank you. Topgrade
The account activation process was very smooth and I got access on the right time after the submission of fees. Customer care service was very good. Best system in less fee with quality material.
Hi Wasiq! This is Bilal. It's our pleasure that we meet your requirement just after your fee submission. Thanks for electing our system best among all. Our best wishes are always with you. Thanks!
Top grade institute for online MDCAT preparation with a minimum fee, free trial, and great services is good and you can join this institute with fully trust.
Hi Iqra! Here is Bilal. This is the real happiness for us that you liked all things in our organization. We concede your feedback about our system and pray for your better future. JzakAllah Kheyr!
Top grade is the best app I can say as a repeater. There is no buffering like other preparation apps.
Hi Irum! Here is Rubaan. Thank you for your connection with topgrade. pk. We always put our customized efforts. Best wishes for you. JazakALLAH!
Well ! I'm really thrilled with this very site . You'll get a fairly large question bank. Speaking with the service team helped me in the easy transaction and all procedures of activating my account. Thumbs up!!! Best Online Prep ✨
Hi Muskan! Hamza here. Wish you a very best of luck for your entrance exam. We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts all the time. Generate tests and increase your chances of getting admission in NMDCAT. JazakALLAH!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.89 based on 822 reviews