TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
I must say everything was awesome and whatever happened was pmc fault but Alhamdulillah i have cleard Mdcat exam
Hey Areesha! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade. pk We are thankful that you have given your time for writing the review for the Topgrade. pk. Best wishes for the future. Stay blessed! JazakALLAH!
I found top gradepk very helpful for mdcat preparation I recommend to other students for detail study and knowledge for mdcat student . The way of teacher of study is excellent and questions bank is best❤️❤️
Hey Amna! This is Bilal from Topgrade. It's a pleasure for us that our system is changing your lives, Thanks for rating our system and our Question Bank specifically. We own your words and pray for your bright future JzakAllah!
While preparing for NUST NET and several other university tests along with Intermediate exams, I was pretty confused as to how I should prepare for the entry tests. Having no idea in mind, I discussed the problem with my friend who recommended me to use TopGrade, and he himself was using it. He gave me his own account and I prepared from it. After the subscription expired, I bought my own and prepared from it. TopGrade gives you a clear idea of the questions of entry tests. By using it, I got admissions in all the renowned universities like NUST, PIEAS, FAST etc. I would totally recommend using TopGrade for clearing entry tests.
Hi Hamza! This is Usman from Topgrade.pk We are always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation for your entrance exams. You have used each module efficiently. Thank you for these valuable words. Wish you the very best of luck in the future. JazakAllah!
How I join your lecture
Its a great resource to study for NET. Detailed notes and videos really help understanding the concepts.
Hi Aadil! This is Hamza. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, you used our system very well. Best of luck for the future. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
I am the User Of topgrade.pk.In this Website the Response time of payment transaction is good.
Hey Israr! I'm Bilal from Topgrade. We are glad to know that you have found our payment system quite helpful. Thanks for your positive words. Stay blessed.
I am an Alevels student. After my exams, I had to start preparing for MDCAT. FSC course was completely new to me so I knew I needed help. The choices for an academy were immense but my confidence level was low as none of the academies catered to a levels students. Until I discovered Topgrade. Top grade is an academy that helped me prepare for nums,mdcat and agha Khan test at a very minimal cost. I was beyond satisfied with the lectures and fast revision notes. I enjoyed learning from Sir Muazzam especially. The only problem I had was with the question bank for AKU test, none of the questions followed the pattern of questions by aku . My advice is that questions from SAT should be added to question bank for aku. The question bank for nums and mdcat is almost perfect except that there are questions out of course in it and from etea/net. Overall I would rate my experience 9/10.
Hi Romaisa! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about Topgrade platform. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. You explore our every module efficiently. we are continuously working to provide more efficient material. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Because it is easy to use and I hope it will be helpful for me
Hi Ahmed! I'm Hamza from Topgrade. We offer best mechanism to prepare yourself for the entry test material. we hope you will put your effort to achieve good results. Thank you your feedback. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Top Grade platform is one of the best online platform .Top Grade 's Teacher, staff, teaching methodology and online system is excellent. This is one of the cheapest platform with extraordinary Teachers and staff. It is one of my best experience to be a student of Top Grade
Hi Zain! I'm Abdul Wahab from Topgrade. We offer online platform that students want actually. it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Thank you your great words for our faculty members. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
I am very impressed with this online academy. It is a very convenient, efficient and effective way of learning. The notes and video lectures provided are very helpful in terms of memorization and understanding. Many questions and tests are also available. Which help greatly in analysing oneself. I would very much recommend this to anyone applying for Nust.
Hi Siddiqa! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. You have used each module efficiently. Thank you for these valuable words. Wish you very best of luck for the future. JazakAllah!
Walikum us Salam.......Alhumdulillah my experience at top grade was great.....Although it was my first time yet I didn’t face any kind of problem...The lectures were outstanding, well-elaborated...All the questions asked are answered forthwith.....Moreover, the test schedule is also really helpful...You get to solve all the past paper MCQs, important MCQs with your progress in every subject and test...I really recommend this online system to every junior about to appear in MDCAT.
Hi Afeefa! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade.pk Thank you for choosing topgrade.pk. It's good that you have explored the system very well. You have given your effort at question bank module efficiently. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Ws.! Yeah offcourse ..I really appreciate your services ...All the material lectures FRNs and tests specially separate modules for past papers are very very helpful ..Good teaching staff ...specially biology and English teachers are doing excellent work ...helping students in technical issues and all your team is doing very well .. Last I must say your fee structure is really really affordable for needy students ... Thankyou for your support ...you are doing great.👍
Hi Ramsha! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about Topgrade platform. It's good that you have explored the system very well. You explore our every module efficiently. We provide less price that affordable for all. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Toppgrade is one of its kind. You can analyze your preparation and study wherever and whenever you please. The videos are short and to the point plus the practice test questions really make you work and achieve your goal. It is everything in one package. If you're on Toppgrade you don't need any additional supplies for preparation.
Hi Manal! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. You have used video lectures and question bank modules efficiently. Wish you very best of luck for the future. Stay blessed!
W.salm Respected sir Alhmdulilah my experience was wonderful JazakAllah for all your support I have try my hard but i think if my scores ar low then its also my fault....i will not blam your study... TG accedmy is best for online study...but it take more time and focus ...the student who want to study online he or she should have more then 3 month to complete slybus according to your vidio lecture... I am sure that if anyone ask me about online mdcat study i will prefer him or her TG accedmy first..in sha Allah Thank you for your guidance and all facilities...
Hi Qirat! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. keep in touch with system Insha'Allah you will get reward as good marks in next attempt. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
Hello Ayesha! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It is the best online platform that provide authentic material that students want actually for the preparation for the entry test. We have different modules to cover up course contents that you have used very well. Thank you for these valuable words. Stay blessed! JazakAllah!
Test pattern was great... Know a days every test e conducting throw online... So this patteren is like that. And questions were also standerded wise.. thank u for that quiz.. we get experienced that how to attend onkine tests
Hello Paras! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you for the valuable words for Topgrade. We have a huge pool of MCQ's that boost up your concepts. You have used this module very efficiently. Best wishes for the test. Stay blessed! JazakAllah!
Top Grade is one of the most beneficial platform.. Everything is available here very easily... It contain all the important stuff which are necessary for the test.. I would refer Top Grade if someone really wanna score high..
Hi Noora! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
Very good faculty... Teachers are very comperative and you provide good material
Hi Sakhi! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well. Thank you for your valuable Words our faculty. Best wishes for the future. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
It is my first experience with topgrade. And I found a very amazing experience (his faculty, preparation of tests and video lectures) are all very good... Keep it up 👍👍👍
Hi Aiman! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and that provided help you a lot in your preparation. Thank you for your valuable Words. Best wishes. JazakAllah!
Aslam o alaikum sir .. Paras here ( registered student of topgrade for NMDCAT prep ) I would like to thank you very much for creating such a system for us.The top grade lectures are very good but I found your MCQS feature very inspiring. The best thing about it was that we can create our own test even from single topic or multiple topics or chapters. Its really appreciating and in such a time, I found all types of MCQS at one place ( past papers, practice Mcqs etc ) .I was very worried about how I could pay so much fee for the sample paper MCQS of PMC but topgrade also provided it to us on their platform. Thank u soo much for all this 🤗
Hi Paras! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well, every module you have used efficiently, mostly, question bank. These were helped you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Wish you very best of luck for the future. JazakAllah!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,049 reviews