TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Yes I was able to perform well in my tests after learning from top grade
Hi Maria! This is Hamza. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, you used our system very well. Best of luck for the future. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
This is a very good system, it helped me alot in understanding what should be prepared for NMDCAT and their response is very good...
Hi Maryam! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about Topgrade. You used our modules very efficiently for the course of NMDCAT. We always keen to provide our services 24/7. Best wishes for the future. JazakAllah!
Payment method was easy and account was activated in 12 hours, and website is very helpful in studying for entry test
Hi Muzamil! This is Abdul Wahab. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakAllah!
User friendly interface, experienced teachers, excellent notes and practice questions are really good
Hi Usman! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. you have used our modules very efficiently. Thank you for praising words for topgrade.pk Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
Hey Maryana! This is Abdul Wahab. We are thankful that you have given your time for writing the review for the Topgrade. pk. Best wishes for the future. Stay blessed!
it is a very helpful website especially testing system after every topic of each chapter is helpful . Many topics which were uncleared to me have now been cleared so I am very thankful to topgrade
Hi Alishba! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and that provided help you a lot in your preparation. Thank you for your valuable Words. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
I like this app very much. It is very informative and useful ,helpful for everybody who wanna prepare him/herself for NMDCAT. This app is higly recommended for everyone (JAZAKALLAH)
Hi Muntaha! I'm Abdul Wahab from Topgrade. We offer online platform that students want actually. it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Thank you your feedback. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
I have experienced free trial and it was quite helpful. It was easy to understand because the topics were being explained in detail.
Hi Fabiha! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about Topgrade platform. we provide the free trail to check out modules and methodology for understanding easily. Best wishes for the future. JazakAllah!
I am delighted that I comeup to use upgrade as it provide me with many facilities. They have question with marked and accurate key. They teach their student with extra efficiency and harwork My experience with upgrade was great and tremendous..
Hi Alina! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Wish you very best of luck for the future. Stay blessed!
Sir, I have studied in all Balochistan top academies but top grade it is one of the best online academies I will invite my all friend on topgrade and I will give 5 star.
Hi Daud! I'm Bilal from topgrade.pk Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students wants actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who wants quality material. Thanks again Daud. JazakAllah! Stay Blessed!
I really feel good. Top grade provide every thing what we need. It provide me sample papers which helps me alot. I think it is a very good plateform to prepare exams like Ecat, Mdcat etc.
Hi Faisal! This is Bilal from Topgrade. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams like Ecat, Nmdcat and Nust etc. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Top grade is a best academy for entry test preparation of aku , mdcat as well as nums in Pakistan . Cooperative teachers and management impressed me alot . Daily basis queries was also solved by legend teachers
Hi Arif! This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about Topgrade team. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. Thank you again for valuable words for our faculty members. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
It fantastic from any way . It way guidance and payment..I am really satisfy from Top grade
Hi Sher! I'm Hamza from Topgrade.pk We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation in affordable prices. Thank you for your precious words. wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
I am having a good experience at top grade my account was activated very soon after payment that proves top grade's good commitment towards the students that trusted on it plus the best thing is the question bank that is very big and has great deal or versatility in it.
Hi Komal! I'm Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you for trust worthy words about Topgrade. It's good that you have explored the system very well after account activated and you have generated the test very well. Best wishes for the future. Stay blessed!
Outstanding, Applaudable, Appreciable, Excellent, I have no words to manifest and express the excellence of the system.
Hey Safeer! This is Bilal. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. Thanks for valuable words. Best of luck for your future. Stay blessed. Keep growing!
That was pretty good. Nice and a user friendly Interface helped me alot. The Test system was also Good with best possible questions.
Hi Aneeq! This is Ruban from Topgrade. We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind through question bank. Best of luck for the future. JazakAllah! Stay blessed.
Top grade is a great oppertunity for students it will help students for excellence prepartion because it saves times for students and i think it will be very benefical for students those belongs to local areas they dont need to go to big cities thats why i wolud love to prefer top grade
Hi Jawad! This is Hamza. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Best of luck for the future. JazakAllah! Stay blessed.
Very good and satisfying,although somr questions were really tough,but they helped me clear my concepts... And video lectures were really useful...
Hi Dua ! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and that provided help you a lot in your preparation. Thank you for your valuable Words. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
The system overall was very well organised I was provided with a well designed time table for myself and the lectures were really helpful. I got very good marks in the test and I think its one of the very few systems that helps students prepare for their test online in a very interactive way
Hi Ahmed! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
you have decent price, contents and material. Multiple features to cover the course. Thank you.
Hi Aisha! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade.pk We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams in affordable prices. Thank you for your valuable Words. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,049 reviews