TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Great website for individuals who are keen to learn and do not want the usual unnecessary struggles that come with it.The staff is extremely kind and helpful, and the resources provided are extremely efficient and useful. Overall, I'm surprised services like this exist in our country and I'd definitely suggest TopGrade to everyone I know!
Hi Hamza! Here is Abdulwahab. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Thanks for recommending your peers. JazakAllah!
One of the best for Mdcat prepration
Hi Sulaiman! Here is Abdulwahab. We are really happy that you liked our system. We always did our best to make you learn and we will. We appreciate your words and wish you good luck with your NMDCAT test. JazakAllah!
I fully appreciate Top Grade's effort in helping students ace their entry test exams.The people associated with this institution were very responsive and helpful...They guided me with each and every posssibility available and activated my account within minutes of paying fee...Really appreciate their hardwork..
Hi Anum! I'm Bilal Ali. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH!
Great online platform for entry test preparation with smooth procedure for payment and helpful team. Totally satisfied!
Hi Noor! Here is Abdulwahab. it is good that you and many students are finding our online system extremely helpful and cost effective. Thank you for trustworthy words that will be authentic for other ones. Good luck. JazakALLAH!
This application is really helpful. It's very handy to use and the video lectures are very are informative. If anyone is looking for entry test preparations at home so this application is highly recommended 👍🏻
Hi Mohaddas! Here is Hamza. We are happy to know that you have found Topgrade best among all. You are doing best to use our specific module. We own your positive feedback and you are going to be amazing. JazakALLAH!
This platform is very helpful for Ecat or MCAT students. This platform content is very useful and attractive. Wonderful platform for entrance preparation
Hello Pirehmallah! Here is Bilal. This is the happiness that you are considering our system best for all on the basis of your personal experience, Thanks for recommending your peers. Good luck with the National MDCAT test. JzakAllah!
The customer service is impeccable. I had an issue about selection of different courses and it was resolved even though it was at like 1 am. Overall the course is useful and the price is just right given all the services you get
Hey Taimoor! I'm Bilal. Thanks for your prime words about our services. We always gave our superlative to give the best service and quality as well and we will carry this in future as well. Our wishes are with your career always. JzakAllah!
its really very helpful for the preparations and its payment method , its activation process is perfectly fine .... they really do provide everything useful and it helped alot ...thankyou
Hi Shanza! This is Abdul wahab. Thank you for strong concern. We offer very simple methods to submit fees so students can easily enroll in the best Online Entry Test Preparation. Best of luck. JazakALLAH!
I like the website as it's very easy to understand and clear our concepts and doubts regarding the topics. Totally satisfied.
HI Inshirat! Here is Bilal. It's a pleasure for us that our system is being helpful to clear the doubts of our students and meeting their requirements. We pray for your blazing future. JzakAllah!
Everything is great ,payment method and activation method is very rapid and nice, everyone must use once for good preparation this is a nice platform for entrytest preparation....
Hi Faryal! This is Hamza. Topgrade is the only online platform in Pakistan, which offers very simple methods to submit fees so students can easily enroll in the best Online Entry Test Preparation.Best of luck with your Entry Test. Thanks for your precious feedback.
Topgrade is best academy for those who are serious about their future . This academy saves your time ,money .and gives best material of test
Hi! i'm Abdulwahab. Topgrade. pk. provides customized way of learning, time scheduled and study planning with in time limit and convenient for students. Best wishes. JazakALLAH!
TopGrade is an excellent for Institut because of its staff and method of teaching
Hy Aimen! Here is Bilal. Thanks for your worthwhile feedback towards our faculty and their tactics of teaching, it's really appreciating. We pray for your luminous future. JzakAllah!
The material provided by this website is very helpful thank you so much for this facility.
Hey Esha! Here is Bilal. It's good that like your peers you have found our content extremely helpful. We own your words and pray for your bright future. JzakAllah!
I found top grade.pk very very helpful in my entry test preparations.
Hi Abdullah! I'm Abdulwahab. We are happy to know that you are using our system efficiently. Best of luck for your exams. jazakALLAH!
I was browsing the internet to find some good preparation practice exercises and randomly Top Grade website appeared and I WhatsApp on the given number which was responded very agreeably. Firstly, I was unable to understand how to register and login so after the counseling of TopGrade's Whatsapp I got all information and help. I'm enjoying preparation from the TopGrade. Thank you
Hello Zain. This is Saad. Good to see your interest and you are keen to search something for you. I wish you a warm welcome to TopGrade.pk's family. You will find a different preparation systems here and you will surely achieve your goal.
I came across your website by chance, i was searching for something exactly what you offer to help me prepare for my exams. All the details in lectures and the explanation of the answers of questions made it really easy for me to understand. I really appreciate all the hard work done for us students to learn from home and in such a detailed way I want to thank you for providing us a good quality work. I will refer this website to my friends too
Hi Fatima! This is Abdulwahab. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. JazakALLAH!
A good reliable app for Medical test preparation , an appreciative set-up and overall better than other apps
TopGrade.pk 4 star review on 29th June 2021
Hi Maaz! Here is Abdulwahab. Our mission is to provide standard material for each course. It is the most efficient system that provide you what you want. jazakALLAH!
Top grade. pk is a very useful and it provides useful information
Hi! I'm Abdulwahab. Thank you for leaving the great words. Topgrade. pk. appreciate you because of that you are using it efficiently. Best of luck for your entrance exams. jazakALLAH!
For the preparation of any type of Entry test ,Topgrade provides best MCQs of its own and Past papers are also available. It can boost your preparation. Thanks
Hi Zubair! Abdulwahab here. Wish you a very best of luck for your entrance exam. We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts all the time. Generate tests and increase your chances of getting admission in NUST. JazakALLAH!
Well Top grade has Great Tutors And it's best Online Couching for Every Student of Higher Secondary
Hi Ameen! I'm Abdulwahab! We own your trust worthy feedback towards our team and features. We are thankful to you for your response. Wish you good luck for your future. JazaKAllah!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.89 based on 822 reviews