TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
My experience in topgrade academy was very good everyone there was very friendly. All the teachers and students are very cooperative. They tried their best to teach us everything. I really recommend this academy to other students if they want to gain good marks in Mcat with very less amount of fee.
Hi Ayesha! I'm Bilal from Topgrade.pk We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Best of luck for the future. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed!
If you are looking for the best online platform regarding entry test preparation, I would recommend you TOPGRADE. It is easy to navigate, have decent pricing, also multiple features to choose from. Quick revision notes will help you to revise everything in one go. You can check your progress by solving limitless mcqs, having variety of multiple choice questions with detailed explanations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Hi Laiba! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about Topgrade platform. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. You explore our every module efficiently. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
maine koi aur acedemy na physical na online join hi nhi ki maine sirf topgrade acedemy ko join kiya aur mashallah boht acha syestem hai video lactures phycics ,chemistry aur biology k boht achy thy mutlab topic sy related jo b points hoty hain wo sb achy sy explain kr k btaye hain sir ne aur sir muazam ne tu biology k lactures boht boht achy tariqy sy parhaye hain unhon ne humary concept boht achy sy ckear kiye thanks sir muazam aur sir topic wise mcq full lenth paper aur pmc practise mcqs be b preparation main boht help ki sir unfortunately is sal mera test clear nhi hoya lykn agar maine repeat krna hoya tu inshallah dobara topgrade ko hi join kron gi thanks sir
Hi Uroosa! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Thanks again for the valuable words for Sir Muazzam Manzoor and other Faculty. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
W/A, As a studied from top grade it was a great experience, their recorded lectures were too helpful for me and also the tests ❤️, and the most liked teacher of mine is the biology teacher, he explains amazingly rest of the teachers were also good 💗
Top grade is best for prepration of Entery test its provide very briefly explained lactures and practice MCQS
Hey Laiba! This is Hamza. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. you are also used our modules efficiently. Best of luck for your future. Stay blessed! Keep growing!
it is best website to learn more than much
Hey Vikram! This is Abdul Wahab. We are thankful that you have given your time for writing the review for the Topgrade. pk. Best wishes for the future. Stay blessed.
I always wished to become a FASTian as it is the best institution renowned for the field of Computer Science. I tried various means to prepare for its entrance exam but the most efficient one that helped me to achieve my goal was Topgrade as it especially helped in general maths and analytical reasoning portion. I also prepared for NET from Topgrade and got selected in the first list for CS.
Hi Areeba! I'm Bilal from Topgrade.pk Alhamdulillah, Topgrade is the Best Online Platform in Pakistan. The free trial, we provide is the best thing to check what we are providing regarding the course syllabus and simplest system in which you can study with your own timetable. We provide best platform for you. Thanks again for these valuable words. Best wishes for the future. JazakALLAH!
Aoa all, I am Afaq Ahmad,a 2nd time repeater, I experienced many physical and online academies but; Topgrade is one of the best platform ever for preparation of NMDCAT,NUMS,AKU and many more, Topgrade provide best lectures prepared by experienced teachers, I really appreciate the hardword of Topgrade which they have done for us, I am really thankful to Topgrade.
Hi Afaq! This is Saad from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Thanks again for the valuable words for our team. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah
response time is good
Hi Noreen! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you. We own your kind words about our staff and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah! Best Wishes.
Good experience of joining topgrade I wanted to take admission in the CS program in FAST but couldn't but I got in cybersecurity. I got 85% marks in fsc so I will again appear in the entry test exam of FAST next year. And also I am planning for readmission in TopGrade also for next year exam because this time I couldn't avail 100% services of TopGrade due to lack of time but next time in shaa Allah i will appear in the entry test and get admission in CS Best Regards Usman Naeem
Hi Usman! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Best wishes for the next attempt. Insha'Allah! you will do best in the entrance exams. Stay Blessed! JazakAllah!
Yes it's really good website to prepare for entry test
Hi Ali! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade.pk We own your kind words about our system and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah! Best Wishes.
I find Topgrade very useful in finding out my weak points , clearing concepts , practicing and time management . Topic wise division in question bank is very useful.
Hi Mateen! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts all the time. Generate tests and increase your chances of getting admission in NMDCAT. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed.
It is a very good way for students to prepare themselves for entry test in various universities .It includes all the necessary objects for preparation and by preparing through this a student will easily pass any entry test.
Hi Uzra! I'm Abdul Wahab from topgrade.pk. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Best of luck for the future. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed
Topgrade is the best online platform in pakistan... this is very useful for me. It is good and quite helpful for all nmdcat students...😊
Hi Bareera! I'm Bilal from topgrade.pk Thank you these kind words for Topgrade. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. JazakAllah! Stay Blessed!
It has many informative questions
The system is very good for all students specially for those students whos cannot afford academy.
Hey Bareera! I'm Saad from TG. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. We provide affordable fee structure to the needy students. Thanks for recommending your mates and best of luck for your future. Stay blessed. Keep growing! JazakALLAH!
I am new I hope it may be helpful
Hi Maida! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade.pk We own your kind words about our system and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah! Best Wishes.
This app was very helpful to mdcat prepration 2021 I his apo very helpful to all students for nmdcat
Dear, Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly monitoring the quality and adding academics data as per students 'need.
Easily accessible and it's great!
Hi Minahil! I'm Bilal from Topgrade.pk. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH!
easily accessible preparation for entry test and really affordable
Hi Sofia! I'm Hamza from Topgrade.pk We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,049 reviews