TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
This help me most in preparation of math and physics
Hi! This is Abdulwahab! Thanks for your positive words about our system. Its good that our system is helping you in your required subjects. Wish you good luck for your future. JazakAllah!
In this app there is every material that I need like notes past papers
Hi! Here is Hamza. Thank you for choosing Topgrade. pk. That provide you all features like past paper. We always did our best to provide you the features for strengthen your preparation. Our best wishes are with you always. jazakALLAH!
In this app there is every material that I need like notes past papers
I'm the studnet of FSC pre medical and i want to prepare for my MDCAT as well.But i was not managing it with the preparation of exams , and convenient institution are hard to find in my area. I just search at google MDCAT preparation acadmey in M.B.Din, i came to know about website topgrade.pk which are offering MDCAT preparation with low charges,this make an impact in my mind, and most importantly they are offering online portal so which time suits you can take lecture and prepare for it and they connect you with teacher through whatsapp group as well.I took my free trial to review and it was satisfying.So i buy my subscription plan after free trial there are available lecture videos, slides and test.
Hi Iqra! This is Hamza. Alhamdulillah, Topgrade is the Best Online Platform in Pakistan. The free trial, we provide is the best thing to check what we are providing regarding the course syllabus and simplest system in which you can study with your own timetable. Regards:
the app is really helpful mcqs till now are helping me a lot
Assalam O Alaikum Muskan! This is Bilal. We are happy to know that like other students Topgrade is helping you as well. we appreciate that and wish you good luck with your NMDCAT and your future too. JzakAllah!
I was looking for NMDCAT preparation and TOPGRADE caught my eye. Its free trial material was outstanding. Now I have bought its premium version and the special thing its cost is also very low. Will recommend it to all.
Salaam Faizan! I'm Bilal. It's an honor for us that you are a part of Topgrade. We always gave our best for your preparation and we will carry this routine in future as well. Thanks for recommending it to your mates. JzakAllah!
It's a nice learning app.Its free trial is the best one.I like this app.The way it works is Awesome.It is very helpful.Everyone have to join this. Also its test system is best.
Hi! i'm Abdulwahab. Thank you for your precious words about Topgrade. pk. It provides customized way of learning, time scheduled and study planning with in time limit. wish you good luck. JazakALLAH!
Good service and is convenient, but has way too many types in the mcq's. I've recommended it to a few friends of mine.
Hi! Babar, Here is Abdulwahab. Thanks! It's good that you and many students like yourself are finding best one that extremely helpful for you. We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts. JazakALLAH!
Sir your service is appreciated at any time and your rates a pretty affordable and the Teacher’s in the lecture are pretty much suitable being an a-level student their teaching style is also amazing and felt great by being conducted by your online classes and i will highly recommend all alevel students to approach this website bcz after alevel NET is much far away for us but IA top grade will make this distance much easier for me to pass
Hi Zain! This is Hamza. Your review will help those students who can not afford expensive academies but also want quality preparation. Hope this system covers all the gaps which are faced by a-level students during the entry test preparation. Thank you for your feedback. Regards.
Top grade is a great online platform and it is not a lie at all They take money first,then work out our accounts and their teachers teach very well they are very good in their ranks and their links not lying at all👍🏻
Hi Adan! This is Hamza. Your review about our authenticity and reliability is much worthy of Topgrade. This kind of review helps the student to believe in our system and gives them relief for having such a reliable platform. Regards.
Complete material is according to PMC syllabus & well organized Question Bank. Recommend 10/10
Assalam O Alaikum Naveed! This is Bilal. we are thankful that you have managed your time for such a sweet video review about our system. We own your wording and pray for your bright future. JzakAllah!
I Choose Top Grade for my MDCAT preprations because it provides all topics and subtopics vedios and tests in small package This is best site for Mdcat prepration✨♥️
Hey Nabeela! This is Bilal. Thanks for choosing Topgrade. pk. for your NMDCAT preparation. We always gave our best to make you guys prepare for the entrance test. Thanks for your feedback. Stay blessed.
Top grade is such a good platform for the students through which they can prepare their self for tests online . And I am glad to join it. Thank you.
AOA Areesha! Here is Bilal. Thanks for your kind words about our system. We own your feedback and wish you good luck with your NET test. Thanks!
Yes it is more important for me
Hi Nadeem! This is Rubaan. Its a great pleasure to see your feedback. Keep learning that you require from our online platform. jazakALLAH!
The overall experience of being a member of Topgrade was quite good. The best part was that it was economical, however, there are certain areas which needs to be improved like there are a lot of mistakes in recorded lectures.
Hi Butt! Here is Abdul Wahab. We are keen and thank you for leaving the feedback for us. It helps us to improve ourselves a lot. We are providing economical and cost effective course. jazakALAH!
I found topgrade.pk a very good place to prepare for NET. The question are very helpfull and the lectures make me get the concept of the things.
Hi Farzaam! I'm Abdulwahab! We own your trust worthy feedback towards our team and features. We are thankful to you for your response. Wish you good luck for your future. JazaKAllah!
Topgrade is a very helpful and informative platform with excellent video quality and detailed conceptual analysis, being from an A level background topgrade has been of utmost assistance, the only thing I want to point out is that sometimes the answers of MCQs highlighted in the video lectures aren't correct eventhough the explanation given is correct
Hi Hiba! This is Hamza. This is the only Online Entry Test Preparation Platform in Pakistan that is providing the best course content . We acknowledge and solving out these mistakes. surely, it will be more authenticity in system. Thank you for your feedback. Stay Blessed. JazakALLAH!
After using TopGrade for a few weeks, I'm very impressed with the thought put behind TG. The concept is great; it proves everything a student needs to prepare for entry tests and then the student can test themselves in Question Bank section to improve themselves even more.
Hi Ilham! This is Ruban. We have a huge and specific feature of question bank that consists of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts all the time. Generate tests and increase your chances of getting good marks in entrance exams. JazakALLAH!
Excellent app very very helpful I have also suggested it to my friends it has helped me for net 2 and I am again using it for net 3 and 4 every thing is so well managed in the app 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Hi Fatima! Here is Rubaan. Thank you for your compatibility with topgrade. pk. it is a great deal with your preparation for entrance exams. Good to refer other students that will be more useful for them. Best wishes for you and your friends. JazakALLAH!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.89 based on 822 reviews