Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
Was easy to search for and find the parts I was looking for. Fair pricing. And surprisingly fast shipping to my area!
Fast shipping and quality products delivered!
Had really good customer service up until I got my package earlier and sent them a message about the one specific part I needed being wrong... I paid extra for faster shipping and it wound up still showing up 4 days later than it was supposed to and now the pinion yoke is wrong
part received on time
I explained what I was doing to my sales guy Tyler. He double checked with his techs and got me set up. Upgraded from the 1350 front shaft for a 2009 dodge to the 2014 dodge 1410. Didnt even know this was a option for me but it will handle my 600hp and not snap. Great communication and tech support!
Torque King 4x4 5 star review on 18th January 2021
overall pleased with the service when I can talk to a person directly. follow-up for voice and emails is not very good so far. i requested a copy of an invoice that I misplaced on the 14th and have not had a response yet.
It’s been over a month and half and I still haven’t got my part you have been holding up me fixing my truck. I am not impressed and most likely will never order anything from you guys again.
Good quality, quick delivery
Very quick delivery
Outstanding customer service, faster shipping.
Couldn't find this part anywhere else. Thank you!
Order came in right on time, website was very easy to navigate, and they had exactly what I needed, a part that was difficult to find anywhere else.
I would have said excellent but I had to call back to get the rest of the parts I needed after I asked if I had all the parts I needed sales told me I did so not only did I not get everything I needed but had to pay shipping twice and my plow truck was down for over two weeks kinda a big deal since I live in Michigan but overall I definitely would recommend u guys

Thanks
Chip Beam
Had everything I needed and fast shipping! Highly recommended
Fast delivery and unequaled products , definitely my go to !
had a hard to find part that i needed and the folks were real good on the phone. the parts arrived faster than expected. ill definitely order form you guys again.

thanks, Chris
Fast shipping correct parts. Thank you!
Everything was perfect
Easy to work with and just what we needed! Great company, will keep them on my call list!
Thank you!