Torque King 4x4 Reviews

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent customer service, correct parts were shipped to me in awesome protective packaging, and i was able to order all the parts I need to get the rear Dana 60 on my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 put back into service!"
"BETTER THAN VERY GOOD"
"Happy, Fast Shipping"
"Torque King always has better then OEM parts when I need them and ship them fast. Thank you"
"I've started a new project that is a little out of the ordinary. Torque King looks like a great source of information and parts to put my ride back on the road."
"I love the item. Excellent quality, fast shipping, amazing communication and pricing is excellent. I will buy from you again. Thank you"
"Easy to search website, good quality parts, cheaper and easier than trying to have local parts stores find drive train parts. Really like the tech tips, it's great for the do it your self kind of person. Thanks!!"
"Staff helpful and order processed immediately. Recommended seller."
"Had problems with my F-250 4X4, they knew what I needed and sent it out the same day. It doesn't get any better than that."
"I spoke to Roy about parts I needed to order for my vintage F250. He gave me clear and incredibly knowledgeable information about what I needed and why, and how to install the parts successfully. He was also clear and correct about how soon the parts would get to me with the next day shipping option. I was able to install the correct parts and get back on the road safely. 100% satisfied with my experience."
"Very good to find this website hard to find parts"
"Speaking again as a Canadian consumer, be aware that you will be charged import duties and handling fees on at the boarder. This is on top of the exchange rate. Makes for pricey parts, but what can you do unless you seek Canadian retailers."
"Fast delivery! Expensive shipping but good service"
"Following the information on the Torque King website I was able to order the exact seals for my 1997 Dodge 2500 with Dana 60 & Dana 70 axles. Also ordered all the right tools and guides to make front axle seal installation a breeze. Kept coming back to the site to verify information that I couldn't find else where."
"Perfect! Needed new bearings for my 67 Chevy K20 and Torque King made it easy with a complete kit. Thanks!!"
"Ordered priority overnight shipping. Item arrives 2 days later..."
"Torque King came through with the right Dana 80 seak and axle flange o ring after Ford gave me the wrong part twice, Autozone had yhe wrong part. I had to change my seals 4 times before I got the right part from Torque King. If you have ever changed a rear seal on a dually, the emergency brake shoes and the disk brakes and pads covered with heavy duty gear oil, and the grease flung all over. Plus the cleanup of your driveway. Torque King solved my problem. Fast service and good shipping. Plus their special tool was a perfect fit"
"All the parts and tools needed to repair my NV4500 in stock. Thanks for that. Fast shipping. My new favorite place for drivetrain parts."
"I found a difficult to find part for my truck! The order and speedy delivery was great."
"Perfect fit 👍🏼 Very satisfied"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.80 based on 701 reviews