Torque King 4x4 Reviews

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Hello. I bought from the company Torque king 4x4 Crush Sleeve. I quickly received the package. It is very good quality. Thank you very much. I will buy more."
"Just a small order but was able to find parts that I couldn't get locally. Thanks again"
"amazing inventory"
"Product is good they answerd questions quickly shipping took a little long and was a little expensive but all in all it's a solid positive experience."
"The people were very helpful and got me what I needed, right the first time. I will be back for future purchases."
"Got what I ordered with email updates along the way."
"Their service is excellent."
"one of the best online stores around.very help full and they make sure you get the right part you need.i will all ways do business with torque 4x4"
"I wasnt sure about the part I needed so I called and spoke with a representative. He looked up the parts and within a week I had them in my hand. Parts worked great. Very happy with the service and the parts."
"Was very good"
"Exactly what I needed for a great price! Ford dealership had no idea what parts I was trying to order. Will definitely use Torque king again!"
"Great products! Fast shipping! Got my Dodge Diesel back on the road. Will definitely come back for more parts. Thank you!"
"Friendly staff. Hard to find parts arrived fast."
"Excellent product. Axle seals perfect and no leaks after repair"
"Product did not come with enough or proper gaskets, pretty pricey for six paper gaskets, shims and a cheap tube of silicone."
"I searched online for a speedometer gear for a co-worker that would fit his NV4500. I am grateful torque king 4x4 had it and it was shipped faster than I had expected. Mike"
"This place is great! They have everything I need for my NP205 and more, stuff that won’t come up or isn’t in stock at the local chain stores. Thanks y’all."
"Took the Explorer to Hidden Falls Off-road adventure part in Marble Falls Texas for some rock crawling.... the axle-shaft worked great without exception. Thrashed on it pretty hard too.... Very happy!"
"Inner axle seals were leaking on my ‘03 F350. So, I ordered the axle seal fixed depth install tool, the inner axle seal removal tool, as well as the knuckle seal install tool. GREAT products with an obvious high attention to detail and craftsmanship. It made re-sealing my D60 front axle a breeze."
"Excellent product good price"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 519 reviews