Torque King 4x4 Reviews

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Had what I needed and the process was easy"
"Torque King has hard to find parts to keep older rigs going strong. Very pleased that they had rebuild parts I needed for the old Warn M2 hubs I have on an old Willys. Really happy to be able to order these hard to find parts! This was my first order, and looking at the Torque King site, I also noticed that bearings etc are typically highest quality manufacturers- not junk parts. Great service, timely shipment, high quality! I'll be ordering more from Torque King in the future! Thanks!"
"Great job got exactly what I needed thank you"
"Web site needs work,"
"Torque King is awesome... They had the small hard to find parts for my Explorer."
"Excellent service and very helpful. The parts they sent were not the same as the ones that were in my truck. They took the time to figure out that what I had were after market parts that were inferior to the OEM parts they sent me."
"Very timely,"
"They know their stuff!!"
"very quick service thank you"
"awesome service!"
"Fast service and great product!!"
"Another great experience. Always have the small parts that aren’t available and always great prices and fast shipping"
"very helpful and knowledgeable"
"Staff was friendly and helpful. Item was shipped and recieved on time. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
"tools came when promised. beat my expectations, worked perfect. should charge $20 more and include the directions. add to the directions a measurement for how deep the seal should be. best tooling ive purchased in a long time!"
"I ordered the 99 Ford shop manual, it came right away, as promised. The neat thing was, I could not find the torque spec for the transfer case selector bolt on the transmission. I sent an email to torqueking asking if they knew. Roy answered, he could not find it either, but I was very happy that he 1) replied to my email, and 2) took the time to try to help me. Good, old-fashioned American service! I will definitely keep these guys on my vendor list!"
"They provided the right parts, identical to my factory piece, with great service and very prompt. What more could I want? Thanks"
"I only ordered 2 tubes of grease. Had them in no time!!! Great service! Will order more from TK!"
"I have to say that everything went as planed, placing the order was simple the sales rep had a great deal of knowledge and helped me select exactly what I needed. The price was fair, and the shipping thru USPS was on time and the price was fair. I received the Oder and the tools are exceptional- they worked perfectly the seals I ordered were the right ones the first time around (awesome) I am really impressed and I will without a doubt order more parts and tools if needed in the future and I will pass on to all the people I know who need or order parts of this nature what a great company and awesome service - Top Notch!"
"great place to shop even came with directions so you do it right"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 517 reviews