Torque King 4x4 Reviews

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Super fast service. Ordered one day and received part the next. Would definitely order from here again and refer friends as well."
"NOBODY had the product I required except Torque King. Even the dealership failed to obtain the required bearing retainer. Thank you!"
"I got my order very quickly I would use them again."
"Seems to have all the weird small parts that are difficult to find else where. Also, their staff is very pleasant to deal with too."
"Always have the hard to find bolts and I Parts I’m looking for"
"Great product made it easy to replace broken parts"
"Excellent Customer Service!!! Roy helped up get the correct part within one day after we received the wrong part. Thank you."
"awesome company to order from. quick shipments and knew I ordered to many tools and caught it and refunded me promptly. this company knows whats going on."
"Ordered part. When part arrived it was exactly as described on the website. I will definitely Oder from Torque King 4X4 again. Thanks"
"Great Service & Advice! I don't know why it took me so long to discover Torque King...but better late than never! I intend on purchasing more parts/tools in the near future!"
"Hello. I bought from the company Torque king 4x4 Crush Sleeve. I quickly received the package. It is very good quality. Thank you very much. I will buy more."
"Just a small order but was able to find parts that I couldn't get locally. Thanks again"
"amazing inventory"
"Product is good they answerd questions quickly shipping took a little long and was a little expensive but all in all it's a solid positive experience."
"The people were very helpful and got me what I needed, right the first time. I will be back for future purchases."
"Got what I ordered with email updates along the way."
"Their service is excellent."
"one of the best online stores around.very help full and they make sure you get the right part you need.i will all ways do business with torque 4x4"
"I wasnt sure about the part I needed so I called and spoke with a representative. He looked up the parts and within a week I had them in my hand. Parts worked great. Very happy with the service and the parts."
"Was very good"