TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Super easy to navigate site.
No problem.
Good website. I needed help in finding my paint code and the site gave instructions on how to locate and read the manufacturers labels.
Easy access to your Merchandise, fast And easy payment method and Fair pricing .
Very user friendly web site
Easy to order!
First time buyer. Will be a return customer. Fast and easy buying. Great service.
Easy to navigate within the website
easy acess great service
the process was good but the delivery took too long
and after all that the paint was not enough to cover the area.
Great customer service. I ordered the wrong paint code (my fault) and they Sent me the paint I intended to get no questions asked and at no additional charge.
I only 5 minutes to locate my paint code
Look forward to getting the kit. Web site easy to use.
Couldn’t have been easier to find the match to our car!
more feedback once the product has arrived and been used
mgs
very easy to get the right color for your vehicle and very easy to use
easy to order
Great place to get paint match.
Color was spot on. Wet sanded lightly and no scuff marks were seen. Clear coat was ok, but I should have gotten spray can instead of brush- not to smooth. Overall very happy with out come.
(Jeep) -
The color was spot on deep cobalt pearl, but the applicator for the clear coat is junk wish I had gotten the brush option I think that was an option anyway
After application and a little more work than anticipated can't tell there was a problem
Thanks