TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Super quick and simple way to order touch-up paint. And, the color I had wasn't listed exactly by it's name on other websites but on yours it was!
You have what I need to touch up my car & you are cheerful & efficient & you even gave a discount!
Very thorough, clear and professional customer service
Great customer service!
Quick, easy and I love the updates.
Easy ordering
Very fast and easy! They've obviously got their SEO figured out, they were the first thing to pop up when I googled for touch up paint for my car brand. Super streamlined process, from brand to model to color, and through checkout. I love the different package options and explanations for them, and prices were pretty reasonable. Thanks guys!
Exact color of my truck, received very quickly with updates daily. Simple practice card and instructions included. Very satisfied!
Easy to order online. Prompt order confirmation and follow up
Easy to find the right paint
Impressed with the continued updates/status you’ve provided. Keep up the GREAT work. Once I’ve tried the product, I’ll be sure a review that, as well. Thank you!!
It was easy ordering on line
Looks like you have just what I'm looking for!
I've placed 2 separate orders with Touch up Direct. Great product and service.
Order my colour kit process was simply easy.
Ordering is fast and simple. Response from customer support is excellent!
Nice website and simple checkout.
Easy to use website and great prices!
So far so good. Ordering online was a breeze and a discount combined with free shipping to Canada was an absolute bonus. Thanks
Easy to order online, just about every color and size
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,273 reviews