TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
James F
Perfect match for my paint, It really helps me to beautify my Titan. It got a bit of rust and I tried to fixed it myself, With the help of this touch up paint looks like new again.. Awesome product..
Also bought the applicators. Nice to get parts at one place.
Great web page-easy search and order.
I have been painting custom cars for 40 years. This product came with everything I needed to make my 2018 front grille like new after I hit a deer. It’s perfect and I’m stoked.
This paint is like magic I was really worried but my 2 vehicles scratches came out close to perfect. I was really happy just follow the directions and you will have no problems.
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022 TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
A great product and very easy to use!
Tge product i bought matched the original car color. In addition, delivery was fast.
Quick response from customer service ! Needed help in converting my paint code into your specific offerings.
I ordered paint with Clearcoat the match was perfect was delivered when they said it would it was for a 2010 honda civic so it was an older vehicle
My Touch up paint color was perfect match to my car and it looks great!
Great Product
easily tracked down the right color. Prices very reasonable
The paint match 100% just perfect 👍
Touch up direct has all the hard to find matching paint colors for my motorcycle and automobile needs. If they don't have then no one does.
This is my second order from Touchupdirect. The previous order was for Mystic Gold metallic for a 22 year old Lexus. The color match was nothing short of AMAZING! The newly painted rear bumper actually matches the body better than the original paint on the front bumper!
Did the job and can’t tell where damage was and color matched
Easy and fast
Great product. Easy to use
Totally matched
Easy to find colors for different model autos.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,819 reviews