TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Very Easy to deal with.
I have ordered before and the color was a perfect match . Awesome!
Great job thanks for having the color Paint I need for a 2019 car all ready.
I asked if my order could be shipped ASAP, and it was shipped same day. Customer service is everything now a days with 100s if options to choose from. Hopefully I don’t need more touch up paint, but if I do I will order it from here.
Your ordering process was easy. Keeping me informed as to the status or my order is very well done. Waiting for my delivery.....to fix the dent in my car. Hoping the color matches as good as I hope it will. Thank you for your help.
FAST AND EASY WILL ORDER AGAIN IF NEEDED
Very good straightforward like the idea of Amazon pay
helpful webpage, easy check out, and very reasonable prices and shipping.
Easy to find the right color and quality paint products,from a small scratch or a major re paint your paint colors are a spot on match.
Great people working for you.
Informative IE they let you know how buying process is progressing😊
Fast, perfect color match, reasonable price
(Jeep) -
great sevice
Perfect color matched
Great product, and fast shipping.
Very professional
Glad to find exact touch up paint right away
Easy purchase process. Hope the product is as good.
The kit is perfect. Very easy to use. The paint matched so well, I couldn't tell I ever had any paint issues.
Super easy!!