TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
Great company, had to return my paint do to a mismatch and they replaced it no questions asked with zero hassle. Carina was great to work with. Would absolutely recommend to anyone
Great product! Great service and fast ship
First coat I put on, got a huge run, my fault completely, didn’t follow the directions, didn’t shake the can long enough, I was so disappointed, figured I would let it dry then sand it out, when I came back to it, the run and I mean a huge run, was almost completely gone, I’ve never seen anything like that before, this paint not only matches color, but lays so smooth it’s ridiculous, I was so impressed. Best paint I’ve ever seen.
Your customer service , listened was courteous and is trying to resolve the error that was made ! Cari a also responded and follows up on her promise ! Good customer service , if I get the replacement paint and sipped out quickly . Great customer service ! Thank You !
perfect color match, very helpful on the phone, for a non-painter if you follow directions the spray paint and clear worked as it should. very pleased with product.
I ordered the touch up paint for a 1974 Chevrolet. Pleasantly surprised that the color really does match, even on a 47 year old car. The product is very easy to use.
Fair prices. Quick customer service assisted me with a cancelled order refund needed. Very helpful.
Great Customer Service , which is rare these days.
I ordered a touch-up kit for my 1995 Honda 250 Nighthawk in the hard-to-find original factory color. When the kit arrived, I opened the box it came in to check it out. Gloves, instructions, primer, paint, and clear coat. But opening the box, I tore it. Before I could even use the kit, somebody bought the bike, leaving me with the unused kit. I emailed TouchUpDirect to ask if I could return the unused components for at least a partial refund, because I no longer had the box. They replied THE VERY NEXT DAY and informed me that they had already processed a full refund and thanked me for my business. WOW. You just don't find customer service like that anymore. Thank you, Carina. I was impressed.
Paul45: No issues, very good match for touch ups on frame, engine bay and fender wells. Two thumbs up!
Excellent color match on paint. That is most important because no matter how good you are with painting, you can't correct for a bad color match.
I spoke with the young lady who was so nice, accommodating , professional and readily wanted and did resolve the issue. Thank you.
Sito molto facile da navigare e i prezzi sono ragionevoli.
10/7/2021 Carina responded to all of my questions and patiently resolved the issues I experienced with the touchup kit. It appeared that the nibs were very dry upon receipt of the kit combined with a somewhat hard material in which the various contents were to have migrated through to the wedged tip.
Easy to order. Kits make it easy.
Quick service of an agent and good products. He obviously know his subject matter. Nothing better that great customer service behind their products, paint always is perfect match and easy to apply. Again, great job Don!
This is the second time ordering touch up paint. I anticipate this order will be as my previous order which was an exact match.
Based on past experiences finding touchup paint, this experience was as surprise from beginning to end. I haven't received the product yet, but the process was terrific.
Very easy process from beginning to end. Thanks!
EASY TO USE THE SITE AND PRICES ARE GOOD