TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
These folks make it so easy to get the right color for the right car. Thanks "TouchUpDirect" for all the hard work you do for your customers. Now I just hope my touch up skills are up to the task...
Your website was very user friendly as well as checking out.
The customer service representative was very helpful and solved my problem. He was patient and friendly.
Yes thank you
Easy to navigate through the website. I have a 2003 Chevy and wasn’t sure if I could still find touch up paint. Sure enough they had it! Prices are better here than if you went through a car dealer. Can’t wait to get it and be able to use it. Will definitely use Touch Up Direct again if we need paint for our other cars.
Was pleased to find a color that hopefully will match my car's paint color. Ordering options were helpful
I was referred to you by the AutoZone store in my area, your website worked well. The color match is spot on! Carina if customer service answered all my questions and had my order in a timely manner, ty Dennis
Quick and easy color match direction's with plenty of option's , for your touch up need's Check was as easy as it get's i recommend paying a little extra for shipping , IT IS HOT EVERYWARE,
This company was the only company producing touch up paint in the original color. I noticed that the other companies did not have the range of colors that TouchUpDirect has available.
Very easy, with clear explanations of products.
Nice and easy
Found exactly what I needed very quickly. Thanks Touch Up Direct!
Great Website! Who built it for you?
Website was easy to navigate and match my color.
I was not able to utilize the product since we ended up trading in my son's BMW and purchasing a different car in a different color however, I can attest to the great customer service. The buying experience was excellent and the associate assisting in my return was very accommodating. I will be purchasing from this company again.
Very easy
User friendly. Quality product choices
Very easy to locate the right color and clear coat to fix the minor scratch on the hood from road debris.
Quick and easy shopping experience.
Mikal was a great customer service representative. He was attentive, patient, and responsive. I am looking forward to receiving my Touch Up products so I cannot assess their quality as yet, but Mikal was an unusually good person to work with. Thanks!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,579 reviews