TouchUpDirect Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Easy to use format, price was much lower than competitors. Great way to get the exact paint you need .
easy ordering!
Nice costumer assistant
Good buy for sure
Easy to navigate website, quick ordering process, great communication
Excellent website
A mistake was made and they corrected it and had the right product to me 2 days! Great customer service!
When you need a certain automotive paint You can always count on Touch up Direct Thanks!!
Simple, short, and easy to follow from beginning to end
Easy ordering and keeps me updated on the order.
Great website. Able to find both of my cars touchup and at competitive prices. Well laid out site....
easy to use website
Excellent product descriptions and available options! Easy and fast ordering!
Search was quick and easy. The web site was responsive and the order experience was seamless
Have previously used products on a different vehicle. Easy to use plus great results.
very easy to navigate
Well i I'm happy with your suggestions shofar however like I said my school said probably leave something to be desired and this show talking isn't working out quite like I wanted it to instead of school said it's supposed to be skill set okay this is Albert signing off for now
nice to find stuff for the old trucks. we will see how it is when i receive it.
Easy to use web site.
This company displayed confidence in their knowledge of paint and I appreciate how they packaged together what I needed because I didn't know what I needed.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,159 reviews