TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Easy to navigate
Really easy website and good prices.Glad to be able to get the color I need to get my project done.
Super easy ordering online, and I look forward to receiving my kit!
Easy to use website and good pricing
Items were delivered promptly and I am very satisfied with the customer service.
Although I could not provide all the info needed the customer care team did all they could to assist. In the end I could not find the exact match. I appreciate the time and effort and honest communication. I’ll buy for my other cars and thankful for the experience
User friendly site, haven’t received my order yet, keep you posted.
will submit an opinion after i receive my paint. thanks, wayne
Easy to navigate the website
Great job took care of my problem
Great service - shipped same day!
Very easy to navigate the website and I actually spoke to someone and they were very polite and knowledgeable.
FInding what I wanted was easy as was ordering it. The communication after ordering was good too.
Refund granted quickly. thanks
website easy to use. good description of how to identify paint needed
Website clear and simple. Easy ordering process.
2012 Odyssey, Kelly Blue Book = $9,500 1” X 4” dent with paint scraped. Body shop estimate $1,300. Insurance deductible = $250. Touch Up Direct kit $44.95 + Walmart dent puller $9.95 = $54.90. Savings =$195.10. Not filing an insurance claim = Priceless As a former tech writer, I have high praise for your step-by-step directions that came with the kit.
Easy to work with.
thanks for helping me to get right paint color
Very helpful customer service, quick responce and very friendly.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,318 reviews