TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Haven't received order yet
Ordering wasn't tough. I will wait to see hoq your product works before i give you an excellent.
Had what I , needed. Have not used it yet waiting on arrival
Good service easy to match color
easy website, ordering experience
Great job,Thanks, M.C.
They worked with me and got the color right
It was easy to find what I was looking for
So far so good! Not hard to find the paint you need. Thanks!
Good explanation of several options
For the most part I was pleased w/Touch up Direct. The color match was good. The directions were thorough and understandable. The only problem I had was a gummy, tacky problem w/the second application I did in one spot. I didn't understand what the issue was but removed the first application and reapplied. That time it worked well. Good, easy product to use!
Getting order in your product was fine don't worry about not getting a five-star I never give anybody a five-star cuz everybody can improve somewhere
very easy to locate the item I was looking for
Was easy to order
Easy to match color
Easy to navigate website.
The process was fairly easy the hardest part was figuring out what color to choose. The sticker on the vehicle had the color # with a slash and another set of numbers. I took a chance and used the first set of letters to choose the color. Other than that the ordering was easy.
The sudden warning about needing clear coat needs to be placed somewhere else besides the point of sale. It seems like a potential BS up-sell. Otherwise, it’s all good. Thank you, looking forward to taking a few OCD issues off my plate πŸ‘
waiting to receive product. ordering process was good.
Thought the price was a bit high.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,152 reviews