TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Thanks for the easy find
I love this touch up kit . It matched my bike perfect and the easy step by step directions makes it care free ..
Honestly I think you need more info on your website before directing someone to the paints. Would make you seem more sociable. But the actual buying part worked well and your guide helped me find the paint code easily.
Very helpful
NO COMENT
Had trouble checking out.
Easy to locate color waiting to see how shipping and product quality goes
Haven't received product yet. but the fact that they reached out to me tells me I made the right choice.
Haven’t receive the purchase yet but so far it has been very smooth.
Good feedback easy shopping
Easily done
Everything was easy and understandable, would recommend this website to others. Thank you!
I sure that your product is what you say it is.
The site is easy to navigate and use.
So far so good
bought touch up for my Yamaha Majesty.Applicator was horrible. ran out way too fast . needs to be a brush, not whatever the hard thing in the pen was. will not buy again. Waste of $38.00
I found the web site informative and easy to use.
I can't make a review yet because I haven't receive the merchandise yet
Used touch up direct for several vehicle's
Easy to find the color for my car!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,143 reviews