TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
Pop ups made it hard to see and navigate on my phone. Could be better from a desktop I guess
The only reason it wasn't 5 is because I kind of thought you'd at least offer a discount since you don't offer a gallon , 4 qts make a gallon but that's too exspensive !!
Customer service was somewhat quick to respond
Easy to find the color..now have to see if it is a match with my suv
The website was very easy to navigate. I was able to find my paint match easily. Will wait for product to be sure of color match, ease of use and finish look to make any more judgements.
ORDERING WAS SIMPLE AND EASY.
Product is excellent. It took 13 days to get here. I never got a shipping confirmation and when it hadn't arrived I sent an email which was promptly answered saying it would be looked into. However, it arrived the next day. I would have given 5 stars if it had gotten here quicker.
I got the kit with everything ok should need. You should do more to indicate either the size of the contents, or better still, the square footage it should cover. That way we would know if we need to order more initially.
Still waiting for my delivery but shopping was pretty straighforward.
Ordering was great. A simple process
PAINT WAS NOT AN EXACT MATCH. I EXPECTED C;OSER. SERVIVE AND DELIVERY WERE GOOD. DISIPOINTED IN THE PAINT.
Service very good but wrong item received....,,, not your fault...we’re ordering a replacement
Thanks
Easy site to navigate.
So far just starting, doing fine, quick responses, assume good service will carry on. Realize certain things you can not control eg. Shipping so we’ll just wait and see. Thanks Mike Warren
so far so good, you have showed me no think to rate.
product select from your site was great
great match for my subaru crosstrek
The paint was perfect, i used it on my car and I had a great time with the customer service when I ordered the wrong paint, the money was refunded with ease.
There very helpful
About my order.
The ordering process was simple enough and pretty straightforward.
Will be happy to review again after actually receiving and using the product.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 12,243 reviews