TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
I’ll expand on this when I receive the paint and get it sprayed in my color test door. I’m restoring a 1965 Chevelle SS and am deciding on the color.
Easy to navigate website
East to use website
As soon as I receive and use the paint I will give a review
Haven’t received product yet. Time will tell. Ordering process seemed very thorough.
Not much to say. Haven’t seen product yet.
Great choices but I Wish it shipped sooner.
Great website. Easy to navigate.
Ordered online. Little difficult to navigate, particularly when it cam time,f8r payment. But, good follow up e-mail to correct problem.
It was very easy to use. The color was perfect match, but there was no-sheen (shine) to it.
Easy to order. Hopefully shipping will be as good
I have not received my order yet but ordering was very easy
They had what i needed and showed exactly what should be bought together.
It was a good experience
easy to find right color but placing order took longer than necessary ( I've forgotten what the "glitch" was but I had to try several times before the order was placed )
product easy to find. Easy checkout!
Great contact. Now the all important turnaround time clinch the deal !
I appreciate the quick response to my question and positive action taken from Ian.
Website easy to use. Price good.
Both the online shopping experience and the products are great. For those of us trying to extend the lives and appearance of older vehicles this company is indispensable.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,612 reviews