TouchUpDirect Reviews

Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

15280 El Prado Rd., ,
Chino

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 1 star review on 24th July 2022
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
James F
There are NO clear directions on the can ! Not that 1 needs one. After adhering the paint to the product and then adding clear coat the paint then CRINKLES. You call customer service they tell you that you use TOO MUCH paint and clear ! How can 2 coats be too much ? $72 down the drain and a ruined emblem and countless hours of sanding and masking and painting. Definitely I DO NOT Recommend this company nor the paint
Paint match was about 4 shades too dark (My veh. 10 years old.) Plenty of primer and color in the pen kit; however, the Clear coat was almost empty when received. All that work to result in an inability to apply clear coat. Really piss-poor product. No point in trying to contact Cust. Support so Im just going to order a kit from someone else and start again. My mistake for not researching reviews prior to purchase. I fell like I spent $70 at WISH! What was waste of time and money.
TouchUpDirect 1 star review on 24th July 2022
I ordered the 2 in 1 paint and clearcoat from them and I only got the paint. Very frustrating having to wait over a week for the order to show up and then not get the full thing. Incredible service, I am wowed.
I placed another order with a hope that everything got improved. Sad to say but still the same. Slow response from customer service. No phone support. DELAYED in processing order. It is clearly stated that: Free standard shipping orders can take up to 4 business days for processing. I placed the order July 5, and today is July 9. Now, it’s proven that whether it’s express shipping or standard shipping, if order has not been processed on time, expect for delayed shipping. Your product maybe good but, having a poor customer service, poor time management, poor teamwork, you will lose a customer. Not everyone has a luxury of time to wait and accept lame excuses. 👎🏻
Awful company. Ordered paint and received a tracking number. Item was never sent. I was assured it was in transit. Eventually they created another shipping label and again assured me it was on its way. Item never left the factory. After 3 weeks I gave up. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Touch Up Direct.
no follow up after ordering kit 10 days ago.
I ordered the wrong color paint and I got the ok from IZZA to reorder with her and then when I tried to contact her - I got no reply - several times. When you call you cannot leave a message because the answering machine doesn't allow it.
You removed coupon after I went to PayPal To pay Made several requests to cancel I will stop telling family and friends about you Paint was for a friend who did not know about this site
Be careful first timers! I watched the videos and ordered the Platinum Touch-Up Kit. Easy for a first timer! Yeah, right. I had a vertical scratch about 1 and a half inches long on the tailgate, penetrating the clearcoat. I used primer, basecoat, and clearcoat. This was my result (note: I could NOT polish this out anyway). Now I'm off to the body shop to see how much this will cost to repair on a new Highlander Platinum I've had for only TWO WEEKS. I won't knock the product (since I don't know how well it MIGHT have worked) but being inexperienced was NOT a good thing!
Terrible water based product. After 4 coats of base, I went to wet sand level, and all the base coat was immediately removed from the repair. I tried this twice before I reached out to their "stellar" customer service. The "expert" asked if I had applied clearcoat prior to sanding? WTF kind of idiotic question is that. The repair MUST be sanded level before applying clearcoat! I responded with this and they immediately went silent. 65 bucks down the drain. Stay away from these crooks.
I would recommend using the brush instead of the pen. Pens clog and don't flow very well. Pen takes off paint (if it even works). Customer service won't do anything but give recommendations (after the fact). Not very helpful nor were the instructions.
It take to long to ship as standard shipping, and no clear video to show how to use the pen as you do it by your self, like paint scratch or doctor color. I still not even received my paint pen tell now
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER! DO NOT BUY- GO TO DEALER, or anyone else, AND BUY YOUR COLOR- THIS IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. I PAID $56 FOR A 4 PART SYSTEM WHICH I COULD HAVE PAID $24 AT DEALER FOR A ONE PART THAT WORKED.
Used the tube once then it dried out and nothing comes out. Waste if money
Order on 9/1/21 and today 9/22/21 still waiting. I track it and find out that the barcode is unreadable. I might request refund and purchae somewhere else.
Paint did NOT MATCH UP AT ALL! Complete waste of time and money. I ordered Black Sapphire Metalic and what I got was no where near that. Followed instruction to the letter, tried several coats to darken it up, never worked. COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED, DISSATISFIED and in fact it made it worse. Would not recommend this product at all if you want the exact match.
You are not providing complete kit to touch up paint for the money you charged. other companies provide complete kit for the same cost.
Cannot find any information on my order!
Can't get an address right don't notify people when the order gets returned because they didn't put me right address on the purchase poor management
On the same day, I was asked for my address for four times. Then I was asked to wait for the email with tracking information. After 11 days, I still have not receive any email with tracking information or the package.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.6 based on 13,842 reviews