TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Purchased BMW glacier silver metallic spray paint and clear coat. Color does not match. It is darker than the original and cannot blend in. A lot of time wasted.
Tip came off, very small amount of product, did not adhere to bumper
Hello Craig,

I'm sorry to hear our product did not perform as expected. Have you tried reaching out to our support team? If not, I highly recommend it. They can provide a solution and get you a replacement product ASAP. Support can be reached by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing help@touchupdirect.com.

The paint color was not even close to the color on my vehicle. Now I have a two-toned bumper.
I ordered the three set touch-up (primer, paint, clear coat). The primer was hardened and solid. Neither end could be used. Total rip-off
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with our product. It's very strang the primer wasn't working, I'm not sure why it would have arrived like that.

I've forwarded this case to our customer support team, so you should expect someone to reach out soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Phone: 855-600-8160 Email: Help@touchupdirect.com

Still have not received the product.
The color did not match AT ALL. I precisely followed instructions, including the primer and clear coat. Paint code was directly from manufacturer label on door; 2018 vehicle so aged paint wasn’t the problem. Clear lack of match renders the product a useless waste of money.
the pen did not work only the brush
The Clearcoat pen was dry. There was no substance that would come out.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear there was an issue with the product. Have you reached out to our support staff? They'll be happy to assist with a replacement clear coat. They can be reached by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160

Thanks, ​
Paint is much darker. It sucks that I pay $74 or something that doesn't even match and I did everything as directed
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear the color is not matching as expected. In most cases, we can correct a color issue and send a replacement order. I ran a search and could not find any contact with our support team. Please reach out to them by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160. They'll be able to provide expert advice and a swift resolution to the issue.

Still have not received my order.
​Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm having a support agent look into your order. It should have arrived by now.

We'll provide an update soon to the email address on file. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our support team by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160

Thanks,
Awful! Awful! Awful! DO NOT ORDER this product....I ordered the color that matched my car code and it did not match!!!! I requested a refund and they stated they wanted to remake the color..well I don’t want to take that risk again!!! I just want my money back....they say it’s outside the 30 days for refund! Well it is by a few days but that refund is a for a simple return!!! This product did not match! I’m not risking another one! Unbelievable! The BBB needs to hear about this company!!! Do not waste your money!!!!
I purchased the pen that had paint and clear coat for my 2016 MDX the paint code on the car indicated for vin # 5FRYD4H21GB047021 Graphite Luster Metallic was the paint match. Needless to say it did not .match now I have a different color which really stands out. I am very dissatisfied with this out. How can I resolve this situation.
Ordered at the beginning of the week, took until the end of the week just to get a shipping label. Didn’t ship until the start of the following week. Will just go through a different provider next time.
Item was purchased on 7/16 and was only delivered on 8/1. To make matters worse, the envelope was torn open, and only a plastic bag containing gloves was in the package.
This product made everything look worse. I took it off, Will buy a paint pen from another company and redo it.
Paint was shipped late, amount sent was small.
it is kind of difficult to review something that I have not received yet still waiting for delivery * days
I purchased the Platinum Combo and only received the primer, color and clear. I didn't receive any of the other items. I created a support ticket on this two days ago and still haven't received any feedback.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry about​ the missing items. It looks like you've already been in contact with our support and a shipment is on its way. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Honestly it was a very bad experience. The body filler never hardened and I paid extra for the automatic mixing tube. The paint didn’t last more than 2 coats and looks very spotty. I had to go to the auto parts store to buy a body filler that actually worked, and now my car can’t be clear coated. I’m only painting half a fender, that should have lasted much longer. Now I’m stuck. I honestly want my money back for the filler and I need more paint.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the product. I've forwarded this to our support team, and they'll be reaching out to you very soon to assist. In the meantime, if you have questions, you can contact support by emailing help@touchupdirect.com, or you can call 855-600-8160

This is third time I have ordered from your company, the only reason I reordered twice is because I had to(color match of paint). I will never use your company again, for the third time it takes over a week for the product to get delivered. As I write I still have not received my order placed on July 12, 2019! I have deadlines just as any other business!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,177 reviews