TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
I ordered the platinum kit. What a joke! 3 pens and some sand paper squares about 1.5 x1.5 inches. Complete ripoff. Don't buy it.
Placed my order on 6/8/21 and I have not received the order to this day 7/4/21. Can't believe it.......
The color was way off it was a lot darker than what I need it, and it couldn’t fix any scratch other than a fine line. Paid $62 for the brush + everything kit. What a waste
I had previously purchased an 11oz can of Honda Granada Black Metallic from Express Paint, but for about the same price, I thought I'd try TouchUpDirect's 12oz can. It took a full 2 weeks to arrive, and I started using it without really inspecting it too closely, and then I was surprised when it ran out in seemingly half the time of the Express Paint can. That's when I noticed the can was only 6 oz! I contacted customer service and they tried to blame it on a labeling error. Supposedly they receive already filled base cans and then add extra content to achieve the right color and volume. It sounds like a plausible excuse, but why not add a sticker or something on the can or a note on the invoice that explains the discrepancy? And why did the 11oz can from Express Paint last SO much longer than TouchUpDirect's? Customer service couldn't answer those questions and just blew me off. Do yourself a favor and get your touch up paint from somewhere else!
been waiting over a month for my paint,,they keep assuring me its on the way
Color sample forbear make and model exact match what was delivered no where close. Half the cost of the order to return. Terrible.
Color does not match. Paint does not go on smooth. This stuff does not dry in 30 mins much less 10. Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible. They sent the wrong paint. I ordered a BMW jet black and got a MATTE BLACK. Had to redo the car with paint from another company. Please, beware!
1) My first order went missing. Tracking showed it as passing through Atlanta - I live near to Savannah - then it disappeared. 2) Second order was incorrectly addressed. Replacement order turned up with a label partly obscuring my address. The following day the other order turned up! I wrote to support but have not heard anything back for two weeks. After prepping and spraying two areas of my car, one on the left rear, one on the rear passenger door, I noticed the first area running, as if the paint was too thin. There was no literature with either delivery, so research online had estimated best temperatures for spraying to be below 80 degrees, with humidity of less then 75% which it was at the time of spraying. Having finally got someone from tec. to call me, I was told humidity less than 60% and temp around 70F was best. This morning in Georgia, the temp. at 8 am was 80F and the humidity was 98%! Stop selling this paint in Georgia.
Item should have shipped..bad bad bad
Within 5 minutes of placing my order, I requested to cancel the order since further investigation of the product led me to believe I needed a different level of product. A day later, was informed that the order had already shipped so I was out of luck.
Bought a primer / paint / clear coat touch up kit. Primer was the consistency of molasses. Sticky / stringy. Paint pen worked good for about 10 minutes then stoped flowing. Shook the pen and the felt tip flew out... and paint too. So I touch up painted my ceiling, floor and the other car. Clearly an inferior product. I’d recommend against purchase. Emailed customer service and no response. Take the money and ran. Bad product, bad design, defective product, and no customer support. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!
The paint color I ordered for electric blue has the wrong color code. Mine is U5 and something else was shipped to me. I have to pay to ship the item back to maybe get a refund.
Didn't work for me, followed instructions and still got very poor result. I submitted support request and asked for a refund over a week ago and i am still waiting....
Let's start with the delivery. Why can't they use a better service??? They shipped my order from their CA location which is 50 miles from my delivery address. My package went to Northern CA and back for over a week until I finally got it. Delivery service sucks! The product was a fair match, but the clear coat just leaves a stain print in the paint. The small scratch I had looked better untouched than with their paint. Now I can notice the scratch more and the big mark from the clear coat. Save your money and take it your scratch to a body shop.
Delivery i have a lot of cars here waiting on you i am losing money waiting on you do i need to find another slipper???
How can i rate u have not receive my Order its been two weeks now...
I paid almost $8 for 2 to 3 day shipping it's been a full week 7 days nothing not even a notification that it's even shipped yet that's not okay!!!!!
Very UNSATISFIED customer I placed my order on March 18th and it is now March 29th and I still have NOT received my order and to top it off I paid an extra $8.80 for 2-3 day shipping which they did refund after several emails. I will NOT be ordering anything else from this company especially when they responded with its in the shipping company's hands now with no updated tracking information since March 19th!!!!!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,579 reviews