TouchUpDirect Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
I ordered for the 2nd time a Porche Carrara White aerosol paint to redo my door. It came Siver Metallic. My whole project is ruined! I would recommend to try it first in a non essential metal or car part before applying it on you car. I had previously received a can from them and it had no issues, so I trusted that this can would do the job...
Hello George,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with the project. You are correct that you should always test the paint before you apply it to your vehicle. We include a test card with every order for this reason. That said, there's no excuse for the wrong color to arrive. We certainly understand what it means to be set back on a project like this. I see that you already have a support request open with one of our agents. I'm confident they will be able to offer a solution to the issue. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Lonnie T.
ordered on 2/29/20 and as of 3/18/20 have NOT received the order and have called
Bad quality of paint
I got a bottle of sludge touch up paint that doesn’t match
The primer was too dry to come out from the tip. The paint did dry out even in a day. Very bad experience.
I pay for for my bmw black metallic 416. Touch paint but your wep sit send bad conction and took my many twice time and I didn’t received any thing from you I’m waiting now to return my money Faisal bandar
Absolute idiots! 3 weeks, 2 shipments and then all I get is clear coat- every employee should be terminated!
You're delivery is terrible. I ordered the product and received confirmation that I would receive it in 5 business days. After 5 business days, I inquired about my package and was told that it would be 10 business days. After 10 business days, I inquired about my package and told that it would be delivered to me by Saturday. Now it is Saturday, and I still do not have my product. I have canceled service on my car twice so far, and looks like I will have to cancel service scheduled for Monday. Can someone tell me when my product will be actually delivered?
Didn’t have my paint
Ordered Ford dark green, received dark blue, labeled incorrectly!
People are nice, but the 089 2018 pearl white doesn’t match. I bought and used the Primer, color base, which is too white, color mid, which is pearl, but not enough to blend white color, and clear coat. I wanted to attach picture, so you could see the touch up spots on my car. Sadly I don’t see a place to do that.
The color is not even close. I read other reviews online and have to believe this is a scam. It looks like there is white out on my car.
It arrived U.S. mail and was frozen. Now I hesitate to use it.
(Jeep) -
Purchased BMW glacier silver metallic spray paint and clear coat. Color does not match. It is darker than the original and cannot blend in. A lot of time wasted.
Tip came off, very small amount of product, did not adhere to bumper
Hello Craig,

I'm sorry to hear our product did not perform as expected. Have you tried reaching out to our support team? If not, I highly recommend it. They can provide a solution and get you a replacement product ASAP. Support can be reached by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing help@touchupdirect.com.

The paint color was not even close to the color on my vehicle. Now I have a two-toned bumper.
I ordered the three set touch-up (primer, paint, clear coat). The primer was hardened and solid. Neither end could be used. Total rip-off
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with our product. It's very strang the primer wasn't working, I'm not sure why it would have arrived like that.

I've forwarded this case to our customer support team, so you should expect someone to reach out soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Phone: 855-600-8160 Email: Help@touchupdirect.com

Still have not received the product.
The color did not match AT ALL. I precisely followed instructions, including the primer and clear coat. Paint code was directly from manufacturer label on door; 2018 vehicle so aged paint wasn’t the problem. Clear lack of match renders the product a useless waste of money.
the pen did not work only the brush
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,159 reviews