TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER! DO NOT BUY- GO TO DEALER, or anyone else, AND BUY YOUR COLOR- THIS IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. I PAID $56 FOR A 4 PART SYSTEM WHICH I COULD HAVE PAID $24 AT DEALER FOR A ONE PART THAT WORKED.
Used the tube once then it dried out and nothing comes out. Waste if money
Order on 9/1/21 and today 9/22/21 still waiting. I track it and find out that the barcode is unreadable. I might request refund and purchae somewhere else.
Paint did NOT MATCH UP AT ALL! Complete waste of time and money. I ordered Black Sapphire Metalic and what I got was no where near that. Followed instruction to the letter, tried several coats to darken it up, never worked. COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED, DISSATISFIED and in fact it made it worse. Would not recommend this product at all if you want the exact match.
You are not providing complete kit to touch up paint for the money you charged. other companies provide complete kit for the same cost.
Cannot find any information on my order!
Can't get an address right don't notify people when the order gets returned because they didn't put me right address on the purchase poor management
On the same day, I was asked for my address for four times. Then I was asked to wait for the email with tracking information. After 11 days, I still have not receive any email with tracking information or the package.
First I ordered (1) pint of paint and when it was received it was pre diluted which is (8 ounces). Second the paint did not match and you only refunded my money not anything for time, materials and charge for the spray person. If I were in California I would take you to Court! You should not be in Bussines.
that shoulda been shipped yesterday...what is so hard about a tube of paint that it takes 48 hrs to ship? and 2 more weeks to get here?
Still waiting for paint ...over 2 weeks really where is it coming from China ???
Went to use the touch up paint I bought for $26 and it was dried up and would not come out of the dispenser.
Color was nowhere close to my vehicle color. The paint looked ok on the test paper but once applied to my truck didn’t match at all. I followed the steps exactly as they laid out. Then I asked for my money back and they make it a huge process to try to get a refund or new color sent out! I didn’t even bother because it was such a pain. Would never use again!!!!
The paint dripped and did not apply smoothly.
Been a week and still has want ship I could have went elsewhere and had the job done by now
I chose TouchUpDirect because they offer a paid upgrade that is supposed to get the product to the customer in 2-5 days. All they've managed to do in that time (and much more) is print a shipping label, but they seem to have all but declared victory. I get very slow, confused responses from them via email, which don't even admit there is a problem, and cannot reach a person there by phone - which is now their POLICY for incomplete orders. Shop elsewhere!
Do not give your money to this company! I paid $33.95 for a can of spray paint. I was given a USPS tracking number. When I tried to track it, the package didn’t exist. Then they said they would send a replacement via FedEx. That tracking number was also to a package that is “not in the system”. I spent $33.95 for absolutely nothing.
The first batch for the car was not good the color did not match. The second batch was a little better but did NOt match the car color. I guess u do NOT have my car color. Regards. Stan Paplauskas
I ordered the platinum kit. What a joke! 3 pens and some sand paper squares about 1.5 x1.5 inches. Complete ripoff. Don't buy it.
Placed my order on 6/8/21 and I have not received the order to this day 7/4/21. Can't believe it.......
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,746 reviews