TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Item should have shipped..bad bad bad
Within 5 minutes of placing my order, I requested to cancel the order since further investigation of the product led me to believe I needed a different level of product. A day later, was informed that the order had already shipped so I was out of luck.
Bought a primer / paint / clear coat touch up kit. Primer was the consistency of molasses. Sticky / stringy. Paint pen worked good for about 10 minutes then stoped flowing. Shook the pen and the felt tip flew out... and paint too. So I touch up painted my ceiling, floor and the other car. Clearly an inferior product. I’d recommend against purchase. Emailed customer service and no response. Take the money and ran. Bad product, bad design, defective product, and no customer support. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!
The paint color I ordered for electric blue has the wrong color code. Mine is U5 and something else was shipped to me. I have to pay to ship the item back to maybe get a refund.
Didn't work for me, followed instructions and still got very poor result. I submitted support request and asked for a refund over a week ago and i am still waiting....
Let's start with the delivery. Why can't they use a better service??? They shipped my order from their CA location which is 50 miles from my delivery address. My package went to Northern CA and back for over a week until I finally got it. Delivery service sucks! The product was a fair match, but the clear coat just leaves a stain print in the paint. The small scratch I had looked better untouched than with their paint. Now I can notice the scratch more and the big mark from the clear coat. Save your money and take it your scratch to a body shop.
Delivery i have a lot of cars here waiting on you i am losing money waiting on you do i need to find another slipper???
How can i rate u have not receive my Order its been two weeks now...
I paid almost $8 for 2 to 3 day shipping it's been a full week 7 days nothing not even a notification that it's even shipped yet that's not okay!!!!!
Very UNSATISFIED customer I placed my order on March 18th and it is now March 29th and I still have NOT received my order and to top it off I paid an extra $8.80 for 2-3 day shipping which they did refund after several emails. I will NOT be ordering anything else from this company especially when they responded with its in the shipping company's hands now with no updated tracking information since March 19th!!!!!
I paid for premium expedited shipping and it arrived far after stated delivery date. TUD tried to discourage a return by saying it was subjected to a restocking fee and “custom” paint charge when it was not custom and a restock fee should not have even been discussed since TUD was at fault. I was not treated respectfully as a customer. Communication via telephone and email. Email was a standard template communication. Telephone curt. Not a customer service and satisfaction oriented company!
Paid for expedited shipping to arrive in 3 days on 3/18 still have not received product.
No shipping date, no tracking number, no product.
The kit was professional and great it comes with everything you need. However, has very little paint in the can couldn’t even finish painting a small front lip.
I scheduled my car to be detailed and have a hydrophobic coating applied. The detail shop scheduled a date for 3/8 and said that I should get a vial of touch-up paint so he fix a couple of chips as it would not be possible after the coating. On 3/2 I ordered paint for my car as well as my wife's Jeep which will be done on 3/15. I paid for 2-3 day shipping to ensure it would be here in time. Tonight is 3/10 and it still isn't here. When I ordered it indicated I would get an email with tracking. Well I got a shipment notice on 3/2 with no tracking information. I called on 3/9 to check on it and was told it was shipped but had been mishandled and sent to the wrong state but that was on it's way back. Phone support was not helpful and there was not even an offer to refund expedited shipping charge. There seemed to be no concern over the issue. Had tracking information been provided I would have known it was not going to get here and could have ordered somewhere else. Definitely not satisfied. I have three more vehicles to have detailed but will go to the dealer from now on. Dealer is a few dollars more but they have it when they say they will. Unfortunately for me the Heron White paint for my car is not common and takes the dealer a couple of days to get. I don't often write reviews and only do so when the product and/or the service is terrible. I can't speak to the product as I still don't have. Service is terrible and service is the thing that you have to be good at.
Slowest delivery, live in Texas, product late so far two weeks, they claim you can pay for quicker delivery, thats stupid, use a bit of real class and insure your clients get the best for there money, not donkey slow DHL!!!!!! DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING FOR THIS PRODUCT TO GET TO YOU!!!
When a customer selects the 14 day delivery method that means it can take 14 days to deliver your package, if you want the package sooner select a quicker shipping method. It's pretty simple! :)
Payed extra for faster shipping it's almost a week still no product. Don't waste your money on the extra shipping costs it's not worth it I should have gone to the dealership and picked up my factory tuch up paint from them
Hi Lawrence, I am sorry to hear about the delivery time, unfortunately, I can't do anything for you here because I can't track your order but if you contact customer service you'll be helped right away.
Very poor color match, at least 2 shades too dark.
Yikes! Did you share this information with our customer service? I can't do anything for you here. 😐
I still haven’t got my package
Have you reached out to our customer service team? I can't do anything with the information I have here :(
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,318 reviews