TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
Hey guys I finally got a chance to use my touch up kit and the primer is on and good but there is a terrible mistake. I can't continue because you sent me the wrong color. The label says eclipse black tesla but its blue and sparkling too.
This is a complete joke. Comes out in globs and does not stick to anything, even after cleaning the surface.Depress the tip lightly and it runs down the tip but doesn't fill the tapered edge and can't be applied to surface evenly. I fix classic car and fix paint scratches all the time. This is a complete waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
color didn't match, made it look worse
Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your color didn't match as expected. The good news is, we can fix it as part of our color match guarantee. I'll have one of our support agents reach out ASAP. They can provide expert advice to get your touch up looking great again.

- Lonnie T.
i ordered the kit, received the paint and the clearcoat. the clearcoat came with no tip. i reached out to you guys and still have not received the replacement, after waiting 10 days on the original order
(Jeep) -
I think the colors do not match, I need to return
The product I ordered was not available after I paid for overnight shipping. I finally got informed that you were canceling my order but I was only refunded the list price of the product and still ended up being out of pocket $30-$40. Find ANY alternative to this company.
I ordered primer ,spray paint, and clearcot kit . The paint not even matching and primer quality is so bad .I waist my money and my whole day .This is the first and the last time I am buying something from tuchupdirect.com
I ordered from Touch Up Direct on May 21, 2020. It is now July 6, 2020 and I still have not received my item. I have tried calling the number provided on my order confirmation, but repeatedly get a recorded message,, no one answers no matter when I call during the stated business hours. I sent an email asking about the order status, no response. My next recourse is to contact my credit card company to have the charges reversed.

Anyone thinking of ordering from Touch Up Direct, they don't appear to have any customer service to resolve issues. Not a good way to do business.
Never received it. My originally got my package, but the paint was missing. Called and was told they’d send it out again two day priority. Never got it. Horrible service. Want a refund at this point.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your first order was not complete. It appears that our support team did process and ship your replacement order, and according to the tracking number, it was delivered as promised. If for some reason, you did not receive the second order, I suggest you contact support again.

Thanks,
I paid extra money to have my order shipped and delivered within 2 to 5 business days, on the third day I noticed that it still hadn’t been shipped so I asked them to cancel it, no response on the fourth day I sent them another email asking them to cancel the order still no response on the fifth day I sent them yet another email asking them to cancel the order, at the end of the day they shipped it. it is another week before I will receive The order. They must write their own reviews because this has been an absolute mess. They rave about their customer service yet they have none. In response to their questionnaire they asked time of delivery they don’t give you an option for two weeks. then they ask you how you communicated there was only one option and that was email. I tried phone but nobody picks up. Don’t try blaming the virus on this inexcusable customer service you can pick up the phone or send an email and you can cancel an order .
Hello Niel,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very sorry for the delays and confusion regarding your order. Looking at the conversation you had with our support agent Sam, it appears that you were satisfied with her service, and were able to find a resolution. If this is not the case, please let us know so we can help resolve any concerns you still have. We are working on minimizing the delays related to COVID, but we are prioritizing our employee's health and safety. I hope you understand.

Lonnie T.
Emailed for help or advice regarding the applicator tip. It was very hard and each time I tried to apply an additional coat, it would remove the previous layer. Never received an answer from my email. The website brags about excellent customer service, but I haven't seen it.
Color did not match and the pen gummed up after first coat. Was terrible.
(Jeep) -
Their paint pens are useless. Gravity fed and with a brush that will dry within 5 minutes, anything other than a scratch on the very top of your car will come out with the detail and finish of a children's watercolor painting. Waste of money you could just use on the spray can. That said, even their spray paint cans often lose their spray buttons when you shake them (they're loosely attached and fly right off). Color match is good, application products are irritatingly cheap.
I purchased a spray can for a 2016 VW Passat in Pure White (LC9A). Unfortunately, the color is off. Even comparing it to the inside jambs, the color isn’t a match. Waste of time and money. Good thing I used it on a spray card first, then compared it to the car’s paint.
If you have a Volkswagen in Pure White (LC9A), look elsewhere.
Dried up paint in the primer tube. Lumpy paint in the finish coat. Unable to get anyone to answer a customer service phone. I have never been so disappointed with any on line purchase.
I needed to change my order. The only way to get help is through email or your contact page. I sent the request 40 minutes after my order and still haven't received a reply. Now I see my original order has shipped.
Paint did not match very well. Color was too blue.
(Jeep) -
Really bad match went to the dealer and thiers was perfect...would not buy again
(Jeep) -
After 3 separate attempts with three improper color match to my 2016 Toyota. I was told nothing else could be done...and I would not receive a refund. The color match guarantee is a false statement. Do not waste your money and time with this company!
Disappointed in the touch up pen. I followed the directions exactly, was at the right temperature. The primer was super difficult to apply. The base coat would scrap off at the lightest touch when I tried to add the midcoat. Not pleased
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 12,237 reviews