TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
James F
The second base coat (called mid coat) has so little tint that it is useless. Had to buy another kit to get another actually tinted base coat It’s a scam.
Applicator does not apply paint very well. Color (bellanova white for my 2018 Acura TLX) wasn't a good match. It was too dark. I ended up going to NAPA and had 4 oz. of paint mixed for less than the cost at TouchupDirect. Sorry, but the truth must be known.
No shipping or tracking number in 4days
Product arrived on time with helpful info in the package but touch up pen is very disappointing. Hard to apply a smooth even layer of paint. I would have been much better served with a traditional brush applicator. Also, the pen only seems to work when held tip down which is not practical for touching up on all parts of the vehicle. It took 20+ pressures on the tip to get my pen’s ink flowing so maybe the pen itself is defective ?
I purchases touch up aerosol preferred kit last year and I followed instructions and sand, feel in with Bondo and primer, sprayed the paint that matches my car. Then I waited two days. I spray the clear coat the temperature in my garage was around 98. Too month later I look at it and it look crack I don't know if it clear coat. So I ordered the touch up aerosol preferred kit product again start all over again and then I sprayed clear coat to my disappointment it was flat no there shiny.
The color match wasn't great nor the finish. Also, the brushes provided clump up very easily making it difficult to apply an even coat. Very disappointed
Easy procedure, but poor color match.
Waiting for two weeks, still no paint.
You advertise free shipping but the package came with $3.10 postage due. Where is the FREE part? False advertising.
The shipping time is pretty slow, and to not have tracking available is a bit below average as a business plan. I'd fix that if you expect repeat customers....
Very difficult to order. I ordered 2 weeks ago or so I thought. Had to do it again. Let’s see if it comes quickly and if it’s the correct product.
this website said there was FREE Shipping in Canada and then I was charged $13.54 Canadian for shipping. I am not impressed at all and will not be ordering from you again. I have just ordered and have not received the item yet so can not answer the following questions. My order # is: 57386800.
I really liked the concept of the product. I ordered some paint with the clear coat. The clear coat applicator was working fine. The paint applicator was not working. The paint was dry and I had to flip the head back in the opposite direction to get the paint out. As a result, it did not cover and I had a mess. I would not recommend the product if you get a dried out paint container.
I followed all the steps to the last step, Mid-Coat before the Clearcoat. I did 2 layers of mid-coat and waited till the following morning to do the 3rd needed coat. Well the paint had dried in the applicator even though it was closed fully, so when I went to finish up the 3rd coat, I didn't know the paint would not come out and it ruined all the work I had done :( Lana Stevenson How do I remove what I have done and start again, I am so upset!!!!
I am sorry to hear that Lana! An agent will follow up via email, please keep an eye out for a message from help@touchupdirect.com!
it's been 11 days since I ordered from you. I am still waiting for my package. Come on, what age are we in?
As you can see with the previous reviews here there are problems with the pen applier product. It bubbles at the base and wastes all of the paint. The quib even feel out of one of the three pens that were sent. This is true regardless of temperature, shaking, and pressure. Two-stars since they at least bothered to reply to an inquiry, but wanted to have the product sent back at my cost. Use another company or method.
Yikes! This definitely isn't okay, I can go ahead and have a refund issued without returning the defective product. Can you please provide me with an order number or email, if not you can call or submit a request to Sam. I will take care of you. Thanks!
I received the wrong product. Will change my review if and when I have the correct item.
I placed order on March 24th and still don't have my merchandise.
Took about three weeks to receive it. Once I got it, I was shocked to see how small the container was, about the size of an ink pen, and cost close to twenty dollars... RIDICULOUS! Paint seems to be a close match, but when I opened the bottle, paint came out on my hand. No clue as to why. I won't be buying any more paint from this company.
They have a real quality control issue - wrong color paint from what was marked on the label it looks like it will be 10 days from the time I informed them of the issue for me to get the correct color - that is of course assuming that this one is correct. Response to my email was good - but my shop has been occupied by a vehicle for much longer than I wanted it to .
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,812 reviews