TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
Paint did not match ,it was darker and different color code
(Jeep) -
The color doesn’t match even after clear coat and when I went to do another coat it began to make a cracking pattern
(Jeep) -
The paint was too dark and did not blend well
(Jeep) -
Very good customer service but some problem with delivery.
The color do not perfect fit
.I bought for my Subaru and color is darker then original.
Marker didn't work very well. It oozed out when I didn't want it to and didn't come out at all when I needed it to.
The marker feels like it still has paint in it but nothing comes out.
(Jeep) -
I need more support for my order until I get it. I have placed an order on 31 July but I haven't get it up to now, the reason from your side that was wrong address but I have used same address for another shop, I got my order within 4 days from my order... Hope it's only my bad luck and not the practice of your company
There is nothing that replaces human communication, you seem to not have a contact number to discuss issues with your product, if there was one I would move forward and purchase your product, but since you appear to lack this super important choice, I am going to have to go to another manufacturer. Feel free to call me at 516-398-6451.

Bill
The flat black had a sheen to it. Stands out on the bumper like a sore thumb.
(Jeep) -
Customer Service?? If you really want business and a review at all, you should allow a potential customer to create an account. I've tried 6 times using the required number of letters and numbers but your system continues to reject my efforts. Feel free to contact me when you wake up on monday. Meanwhile I'll shop elsewhere with a company that works weekends.

Lew Russo
708.217.2991
Different shade. Sticks out like nail polish
(Jeep) -
The product ordered was not advertised as "not in stock" and shipping delays are not what custom orders are made of. The payment was processed prior to advising me of the delay previously mentioned.
POOR DELIVERY, TOOK 13 DAYS TO RECEIVE, NEEDED FOR TOUCHUP PRIOR TO CAR SHOW, SHOW UP AFTER SHOW, TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET ANSWER ON MY EMAILS INQUIRING ABOUT MY ORDER.
I paid for 2-5 day and got 10 day instead. Sucks when you pay extra for something to get here faster but they don’t come through . Thanks
Got my order today ..my 2011 harley Davidson is chrome yellow...I received pens marked chrome yellow but paint is yellow and don't match,,,pen tips are not soft...buy the bottles instead..
Got my order today my 2011 Harley Davidson fatboy is chrome yellow,,,paint pens are marked chrome yellow but does not match...it is to yellow and don't match,,pen tip is not the best..buy the little bottles instead.
Paint did not match very well
(Jeep) -
Tried to call customer service. System ignored my selection when prompted. Dial 1 for new order. Then asked again and again. Not good when your phone system doesn't forward your customer.
It’s been almost 3 weeks and still haven’t received my paint.
(Jeep) -
Placed an order a week ago, it hasn't shipped and no one answers thinking this is a scam
The color was good. Overall, the product Was not what I expected. Using paint pens was not the way to go. The nick on my vehicle was on an edge and the pens made it very difficult to apply. Now it just looks awful.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 12,498 reviews