TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Didn't match! Not even very close.
(Jeep) -
Hello Edwin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I apologize for the trouble.

I'm having our support team look into the issue. As part of our Color Match Guarantee, we will work to make it right. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out with any questions by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing Help@touchupdirect.com

- Lonnie T.
Paint did not match my car unfortunately and it is very obvious. I even followed the directions in terms of the amount of coats and time but unfortunately paint still did not match when it was dry.
Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Have you reached out to our support team regarding the color issue? In most cases, we can correct any color issue and send out a replacement order. Our support team can be reached by emailing help@touchupdirect.com or by calling 855-600-8160

- Lonnie T. ​
Paint half full, quit spraying, i need both cans thank you
I found the quality of the pen to be poor. The distribution of the paint was inconsistent, at best.
I'll start with the good: Color match is acceptable. Not terrible. Not great. Initial customer support was helpful. ease of ordering was nice, but it did take a long time to arrive from the West Coast to me here in NC. The bad: The base coat application process did NOT go well. For starters, the color kept collecting on the metal rim UNDERNEATH the spray nozzle and would periodically get caught up in the aerosol spray and splatter big drops, or just drip. I got wise to this EARLY. It did this on my 3rd pass of my first base coat attempt. NOT the third COAT, i'm saying, this happened on the 3rd pass of the 1st coat. I'm just painting a small Miata fender, off the car. So, its a small part. You would not think painting such a small piece would have the ability to create such a build up so quickly. So, clearly, this is a flawed design. This did NOT happen with the clear coat. The clear coat went on with no spits or drips. however, the clear coat is REALLY tough to lay on in a heavy enough pattern to get it to really lay down smooth without creating a cloudy haze in the finish. Any less than this amount and you get a really dry, coarse, orange peel looking finish. I did not expect a butt match color match. I would not expect that from a high paid body shop finish, which is why they always insist on blending the color on to the adjacent panel to get the best color match. I was trying to do this on the cheap. I'm going to have to re-do it, so, did NOT get what I paid for. This is not really an acceptable finish to apply to a car. I painted cars for a living in the past before I went to college, but that was 20 years ago. I was really hoping that this solution would work, but in the end, its just going to cost me more time and money.
It would be nice to have a sheet of directions with the two can kit.
I ordered three colors, one was perfect, one was close enough, and one was so wrong there was no way to use it. That is when the long drawn out issue of trying to blame me for the problem began. I heard numerous excuses why the color was wrong, from you gave us the wrong code, to the vehicle has been repainted, to it needs at least two coats of clear to match up. After several emails and headaches I finally got my money back on that color. WAY TO MANY EXCUSES!
paint color is right on but it took extremely long to get it and I've spent hours trying to get the applicator to work like it should. A slight push on the pen does not bring paint or clear coat out. In fact I have to continually take the tip out of the applicator, turn it around just to get paint or the clear coat to come out. It's a pain and a mess.
white suede did not match my car White suede, too light
I followed dry time instructions and when I tried to apply the clear coat on the color coat, the color coat became tacky and is rough to the touch and easily noticeable that I tried to touch these spot ups. It looks terrible and now I'm not sure how to fix the fix.
The color coats will not harden. Every time I tried to apply another coat of color or clear coat it would remove the old coat. It happened every time and I waited over 24 hours once and it still pulled off the old coat.
Product was to be here on the 7/24 /19, got an update. Now it will not be here till the 30th.
I ordered this Honda paint on 7/16/19 and I still don't have it. The update says it due to be delivered today, the 26th. I have ordered this before with no problem with service or product, just thought you would want to know. Thanks,
I ordered touch up paint 7/17/19 order was not shipped till 7/25/19 . I have not received my order yet . I hope the paint is better than the shipping process
Placed order about a week ago and advised it’s still being processed
The order was placed on the 15th of July. According to FedEx Tracking, a shipment label was created on the 17th. The paint didn't leave TuD until 3:12 PM on 7/22, a week after I ordered. Today is 7/24 and I still do not have my order. FedEx tracking says it is scheduled for Friday 7/26. Snail Mail is faster!
Ordered on July 15, shipping label made 17. Was supposed to receive on 23rd. Called and it hadn't shipped yet. An email would have been nice notifying of the delay. Still waiting and hoping I get my order.
Still haven’t received my order - only reason I give it 2 stars is because the last time I used them they were pretty good.
took 6 weeks to get it.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I just checked on the transit time of your order, and the total time from purchase to delivery was seven days. We strive to get orders to our customers a quickly as possible, so this matter is important to us. If you believe this information is not accurate, please reach out to our support by calling 855-600-8160, or you can email help@touchupdirect.com. We are happy to provide further assistance. ​

did not get complete order primer didnt come with order#57058480