TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
Very difficult to order. I ordered 2 weeks ago or so I thought. Had to do it again. Let’s see if it comes quickly and if it’s the correct product.
this website said there was FREE Shipping in Canada and then I was charged $13.54 Canadian for shipping. I am not impressed at all and will not be ordering from you again. I have just ordered and have not received the item yet so can not answer the following questions. My order # is: 57386800.
I really liked the concept of the product. I ordered some paint with the clear coat. The clear coat applicator was working fine. The paint applicator was not working. The paint was dry and I had to flip the head back in the opposite direction to get the paint out. As a result, it did not cover and I had a mess. I would not recommend the product if you get a dried out paint container.
I followed all the steps to the last step, Mid-Coat before the Clearcoat. I did 2 layers of mid-coat and waited till the following morning to do the 3rd needed coat. Well the paint had dried in the applicator even though it was closed fully, so when I went to finish up the 3rd coat, I didn't know the paint would not come out and it ruined all the work I had done :( Lana Stevenson How do I remove what I have done and start again, I am so upset!!!!
I am sorry to hear that Lana! An agent will follow up via email, please keep an eye out for a message from help@touchupdirect.com!
it's been 11 days since I ordered from you. I am still waiting for my package. Come on, what age are we in?
As you can see with the previous reviews here there are problems with the pen applier product. It bubbles at the base and wastes all of the paint. The quib even feel out of one of the three pens that were sent. This is true regardless of temperature, shaking, and pressure. Two-stars since they at least bothered to reply to an inquiry, but wanted to have the product sent back at my cost. Use another company or method.
Yikes! This definitely isn't okay, I can go ahead and have a refund issued without returning the defective product. Can you please provide me with an order number or email, if not you can call or submit a request to Sam. I will take care of you. Thanks!
I received the wrong product. Will change my review if and when I have the correct item.
I placed order on March 24th and still don't have my merchandise.
Took about three weeks to receive it. Once I got it, I was shocked to see how small the container was, about the size of an ink pen, and cost close to twenty dollars... RIDICULOUS! Paint seems to be a close match, but when I opened the bottle, paint came out on my hand. No clue as to why. I won't be buying any more paint from this company.
They have a real quality control issue - wrong color paint from what was marked on the label it looks like it will be 10 days from the time I informed them of the issue for me to get the correct color - that is of course assuming that this one is correct. Response to my email was good - but my shop has been occupied by a vehicle for much longer than I wanted it to .
I ordered two touch up paints and the website said I could get 10% off my order and it also popped up that I qualified for one item 50% off. I tried to get both of them and got neither discount.
Your website isn’t user friendly. Had to start over 5 times before I was able to complete purchase.
Delivery was timely. Customer service was good. A little pricey, but the only interior color matching I can find. Product is easy to use. Original color coat with recommended clear coat combo did not match. They replaced the product, at no charge, with different color coat base and different clear coat. Closer to original color, but still too light. After painting part for third time, I just went ahead and put it in car.
The pen tip fell out and leaked paint everywhere.
Very disappointed. MISLEADING ADVERITEMENT. I signed up to be a member and I get coupon code for 10% off first order. Nice incentive. I go to place an order and see their on-line offer for "double your purchase and get 50% off the second item". Even free delivery. Nice. 10% coupon code wont work on website when I enter information for my (double) order. I write to customer service and get a quick reply. Nice. They send a different code: That one doesnt work either! We have a few back and forth emails until they finally tell me that I can't use both discounts!!! No "* "in either offer stating only one coupon per purchase. Company responds that they are aware of that issue and need to fix the error. Meanwhile they refuse to give me the 10% discount off my first order, even though they admit it is advertised incorrectly. For a lousy $9, they should have given me the discount as it's stated on the website. No longer a customer. Misleading or blatantly false advertising, if they admit it's misleading.
Unfortunately we can't give you two discounts :( I am not sure of companies that do besides supermarkets. We are offering 50% (for certain colors) and free shipping for all orders. If you didn't get that second item you can still get your 10% and the free shipping. Take care Alan!
Couldn’t find a paint I was looking for. Search capability didn’t help.
Oh no! We'd love to take a look, what information did you look up in our search engine?
You need more description on your products for example how to you it or explain what it is i am buying
The color code matched with my car was accurate but the paint is anything but mythos black metalic. There is no metalic component in the aerosol can, it's simply a flat matte black which doesn't actually match the paint metalic paint job on the car. I thought I was buying an exact match paint product. Disappointed.
The paint went on smoothly. I followed the directions and waited 20 minutes between coats. I let it dry overnight. When I tried to apply the clear coat, the paint would come up. I tried again to apply more paint to smooth out the paint. The next day I again tried to apply clear coat and had the same problem. Very disappointed
(Jeep) -