TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
The website was easy to navigate and ordering was very easy. However, my shipment contained the wrong color. The can was labeled correctly, but instead of Destroyer Gray, I received a real pretty blue metallic. Customer service was great to deal with and the replacement paint is on its way.
very good ok
I was told my delivery was set for 1/28/20 and now I see it won't be delivered until 1/31/20.
I will let you know my experience once I see how good your product works.
So far so good - will let you know after we receive our product
It says order will be hear in 1 to 2 business days it's the second and I haven't received it
I was pleased with the ordering and delivery of the item. I purchased it for my grandson for Christmas. However on Christmas Eve his car was stolen. I explained this in my request to return. They took back the product without any issue. My 3 rating is due to the $10 dollars deducted for a restock fee. I am not sure why that is necessary. I paid to return the item in the exact same box packaged exactly like it came. In contrast when I returned an item to amazon it had been opened and not packaged. I took it that way to the UPS store. They scanned a label and took it. Before I got to my car I had my refund and it cost me nothing to send it back. My grandson could use the money for a replacement car. You need it for???
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I just checked, and it appears we did not apply a restocking fee. I'm not sure where the confusion is, but it was waved in this case.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

- Lonnie T.
Hard to comment as I am not entirely sure I will receive the paint I ordered and paid . Contact me after something happens -
Have used a number of times before without any problems easy to navigate and order. This time I had problems finding my 2019 Silverado's color. It is Cajun Red Tintcoat. Not listed initially. Found color code and searched it came up and I ordered. I was somewhat disappointed that this meant a trip out to truck to ensure correct order. Caused an extra day to my purchase.
It may have been my connection but I was unsure that the order went through. I did not get a confirmation number. Later to my surprise I saw it in my email. Also I looking for Audi A4 2013 moonlight blue metallic not pearl. I hope it match my car
Item was extremely overpriced. Almost $50 for a little touch up paint.
Paint came out a little darker than the original paint. Other than that it was easy to apply.
(Jeep) -
Haven’t received order. Review is premature.
I've ordered from here a few times, but last time I received an email on Wednesday that implied the Tuesday Cyber sale was continuing another day. I called and they said the email was an error on their part. No big deal, but I'd think they would still honor the 20% discount so I was a little disappointed. Otherwise no complaints..
I didn’t use the product becouse the shipping company not allowed to ship the product to my country because it is Hazmit . The customer service is nice and replayed fast
When I recieved my order the cap was not tight and the paint was all over everthing. It didn't leak that much paint but it was sure a mess. If you could correct this problem with your shipping/packing everything would be great.
They replaced the primer which came opened. But I have to say, the paint does not match. It is WAY too bright of a white and just sticks out.
Hi Lourie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your color did not match as expected. In most cases, our customer support team can correct these issues and send out a replacement color. When you have a moment, please reach out to them by emailing help@touchupdirect or by calling 855-600-8160.

Will review again after receiving and using the product. Here's hoping I will give you a "Very Good" rating, thanks!
Have not received shipment confirmation yet. Would like to know when i will get this at least approximately.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,708 reviews