TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
you sent my order to something called postage one. it sat there for 2 days. i paid extra for fast delivery and it sat there for 2 days.
I was surprised at the price
of the can,do I then have to also purchase a clear coat
The paint wasn't an exact match. When I attempted to apply the clearcoat, it removed some of the paint! My Jeep looks better than it did, but not as good as I expected.
(Jeep) -
it took quite a few meals to get what I wanted. Could not get an item I peviously researched and found, but could not get back to when I decided to buy.
The customer service was very polite, but required that I prove that I had ordered the right color and used the test card. Then I was told that because I had a tri-color, I should *possibly* have used more coats than what was listed in the instructions. Only on the test card I didn't have to use more coats. So that was frustrating because I did what the card said to do and it wasn't the right color on my car. Then I was told to remove the paint and redo it. I don't know how to remove paint. They did issue a refund when I explained that I was finished trying to fix it. However, I still have a mismatched color on my car, so there's that!
Great quality, fast shipping, most everything paint matched okay but for some reason one piece I painted would not come glossy
Didn't cover to good
(Jeep) -
Purchased a pint of paint 6/29/18 with 2-7 day shipping. Got a shipping update from FedEx a day later sayin the label was created but they weren’t in possession of the order yet. 7 days later I had no further shipping updates, so I contacted TouchUpDirect. Turns out it never left their facility and would take another 7-8 days to get to me. Luckily, I was able to get a full refund though. Customer service was good, but that was about it.
Once o found my paint and Initial price everything was good once I ordered it and almost doubled plus I’m price that’s only acceptable you just throw charges in there that’s no good
Do you guarantee the color will match, and if it doesn’t, what will you do to make it right?
Color match was great but the pen didnt last more than a year, dried out or just stopped working even though I stored it tightly closed!

Jim
Like the paint and dispenser. A little long on getting to me.
Your website kept knocking me out without saying why. I had to execute 4 times to get it right.
I had to place a second order to finish. Applicator tip oversupplied, then dried up.
(Jeep) -
I thought at some point in emails or when I signed up as a member on the site I saw an offer for 10% off when I bought something(or first order.) I called customer service but went on hold for around 10 minutes and gave up.
When I went to check out I couldnt find anything ????
No tracking . No good. Porch pirates are a problem. Tracking is a basic service that online buyers expect.
Wait until I receive the order. Then I will gladly write a review.
Ordering was easy. Gave a three star waiting to see what the product comes out like. Had a bad experience with another product manufacturer so wanted to try Touch Up Direct to see what they have to offer. I will re-evaluate the product when I received it.
Got the job done, nothing special.
(Jeep) -
Have not used it yet. There was no heads up if it was shipped. It came USPO I did t know it was sniped but there it was.

P mo