TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
I've ordered from here a few times, but last time I received an email on Wednesday that implied the Tuesday Cyber sale was continuing another day. I called and they said the email was an error on their part. No big deal, but I'd think they would still honor the 20% discount so I was a little disappointed. Otherwise no complaints..
I didn’t use the product becouse the shipping company not allowed to ship the product to my country because it is Hazmit . The customer service is nice and replayed fast
When I recieved my order the cap was not tight and the paint was all over everthing. It didn't leak that much paint but it was sure a mess. If you could correct this problem with your shipping/packing everything would be great.
They replaced the primer which came opened. But I have to say, the paint does not match. It is WAY too bright of a white and just sticks out.
Hi Lourie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your color did not match as expected. In most cases, our customer support team can correct these issues and send out a replacement color. When you have a moment, please reach out to them by emailing help@touchupdirect or by calling 855-600-8160.

Will review again after receiving and using the product. Here's hoping I will give you a "Very Good" rating, thanks!
Have not received shipment confirmation yet. Would like to know when i will get this at least approximately.
I bought 3 different pens, 2 color and 1 clearcoat. The first one stopped working after thee to four coats, the second one stopped the next day after two coats, haven't used the clearcoat yet. They should last more than a day. They are sending a replacement for the first one.
nice product, ordering has too much upsell and mobile app navigates you to cart before you're done buying like a cash grab.
A little difficult to use to obtain a smooth finish. Finished product looks like you've painted with a paint-bruch...which is exactly what you're doing. Primer touch pad didn't load primer but otherwise all other were good. Wish there were insturctions on obtaining a smooth finish.
Delivery was made ahead of estimated time. But, the application of paint and clear coat was not as smooth as I had expected. I did 2 coats, waited the instructed time, made sure the other coat was dry enough to do the next step etc.
Ordering was easy a shipping was fast. The paint quality didn’t seem very good and it didn’t match 100%. After applying several coats of primer, paint and clear coat, the end result created what looked more like a paint patch. I am not happy with the results, but part of it could be user error? I didn’t expect much for $75. I’ll now need to take my car to a professional.
The sales process was great followed by swift delivery. The products were acceptable. The primer was horrible. Took smooth edges and made them bumpy and rough. The white paint matched perfectly and when applied without primer, was fantastic. As indicated, the product overall was acceptable.
I did not thank it would take almost two weeks to receive my order.
My car is 13 years old and matching the color is challenging. The color match is better than just bare metal and is working. Thanks
paint is not very thick will not cover up a to the bare metal scratch
After the material had shipped, the delivery date changed to two days later than originally scheduled. No explanation was given.
Was a little disappointed with how little product there was.
Shipping was very slow. I had to send an email asking when product was shipping
Maybe include a brush.
Where is it. Never received anything? 2 weeks to receive is long time.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,286 reviews