TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Great shopping expensive products
Slow to respond and only partial answers when they Could have gave the answer all at once Product description not relate this clothed one purchase order born page unable to wet sand 3 Try's 4 orders one Harley fender now i have to do it again
Not able to get my job completed
(Jeep) -
Only issue was that I received an email telling me that the order would be delayed without explanation. I had paid for expedited delivery and when receiving this information I was irritated. Requested a refund or an explanation and low and behold received a response five days later and received the product two days after that point in time. Color match looks spot on and the clear coat requires at least 4 to 5 coats to get the glossy match required. Overall the product is great but a better response by customer service would provide incentive to recommend.
As a motorcycle dealer I found your prices a little high, this is the first time I have bought from you as I normally use Colorrite. I was glad that you did have Ducati silk white color available.
NOt Bad. wish they are more affront on the delivery duration
It seemed like you aren't up front entirely about the cost. First you select the type of application you want, then you go to the next screen which says you also need to purchase the primer or you won't get the best result. Lump everything together at the beginning to customers don't feel you aren't telling them the full story.
will write a review when I get the product
The website was easy to navigate and ordering was very easy. However, my shipment contained the wrong color. The can was labeled correctly, but instead of Destroyer Gray, I received a real pretty blue metallic. Customer service was great to deal with and the replacement paint is on its way.
very good ok
I was told my delivery was set for 1/28/20 and now I see it won't be delivered until 1/31/20.
I will let you know my experience once I see how good your product works.
So far so good - will let you know after we receive our product
It says order will be hear in 1 to 2 business days it's the second and I haven't received it
I was pleased with the ordering and delivery of the item. I purchased it for my grandson for Christmas. However on Christmas Eve his car was stolen. I explained this in my request to return. They took back the product without any issue. My 3 rating is due to the $10 dollars deducted for a restock fee. I am not sure why that is necessary. I paid to return the item in the exact same box packaged exactly like it came. In contrast when I returned an item to amazon it had been opened and not packaged. I took it that way to the UPS store. They scanned a label and took it. Before I got to my car I had my refund and it cost me nothing to send it back. My grandson could use the money for a replacement car. You need it for???
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I just checked, and it appears we did not apply a restocking fee. I'm not sure where the confusion is, but it was waved in this case.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

- Lonnie T.
Hard to comment as I am not entirely sure I will receive the paint I ordered and paid . Contact me after something happens -
Have used a number of times before without any problems easy to navigate and order. This time I had problems finding my 2019 Silverado's color. It is Cajun Red Tintcoat. Not listed initially. Found color code and searched it came up and I ordered. I was somewhat disappointed that this meant a trip out to truck to ensure correct order. Caused an extra day to my purchase.
It may have been my connection but I was unsure that the order went through. I did not get a confirmation number. Later to my surprise I saw it in my email. Also I looking for Audi A4 2013 moonlight blue metallic not pearl. I hope it match my car
Item was extremely overpriced. Almost $50 for a little touch up paint.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,107 reviews