TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Guy G
The first batch for the car was not good the color did not match. The second batch was a little better but did NOt match the car color. I guess u do NOT have my car color. Regards. Stan Paplauskas
Price is high.
I bought a tube of Whirlpool WHI001 - White Very little paint and no Urethane at Amazon $27.00
I appreciate the follow-up to issues with the order - prompt and friendly. I wish there was a little more quality control before the order is shipped. The color seemed to spot-on.
A little more model year/paint code guidance would be nice for the regular consumer.
The product is very good just need to be patient waiting for it.
The “no tracking” on shipping is ridiculous.
Happy overall with the quality of the product but every time I order they aren’t kidding about 14 days. After several orders not one has arrived less than 14 days from the time I ordered. Not sure if this is a way to push the shipment upgrade cost but despite emails over a week prior saying product has shipped the arrival time is no less than 14 days.
I had the paint code but had an awful time accomplishing the order. Your system wanted to ask me a bunch of questions about my vehicle and then didn't have the paint code! Had to look in Chrysler instead of the jeep I own. Why can't I simply order by paint code?
Overall I am happy with this product, however I have one big concern with what I received. The kit I received was for my white Tesla 3 which I followed per instructions. When I finish following instructions I had a grayish tint over the entire area I worked on. What is causing this? Countless hours wet sanding the gray tint, I decided to do some tests. Using bright white coated sample chips, I followed instructions on number of coats except using primer one one sample and not on the others. The chips I sprayed without the gray primer looked very nice, but the chip with the gray primer could not be covered..even with double the recommended white applications! With white finish, I encourage you to supply a white primer.
Get back to me once i have received the product
Long shipping times
All was fine until the day after I ordered you ran 'free shipping' ads - unhappy.
I like it made my car look better without the scratch because it blends in better but the clear coat sucks ass because the pen just smears and doesn’t leave a even coat at all but over all the paint was good quality but the pens with the paint and clean in it sucks
Slow shipping
The site was easy to use until I had to pay. I used an old zip code during the initial check. To correct I had to reenter info 2 or 3 times. It wasn't terrible, but I felt it was unnecessary.
Thanks for the feedback, Anthony!
While the product is good, it was a bit unhelpful since the pen side of the paint did not work even after depressing the tip. I was not as efficient with the brush. My expectations were higher and i had it rush-shipped as the need was urgent. Is there a way that I could get a replacement? Thank you.
Hi, Oh no! We can send a replacement for that, just submit a request online and we will send a replacement for it. -Sam
other than the 'restocking fees', the service was satisfactory... Lost a lot of money with that and postage back to them, but I guess that's the way things roll....
Improve delivery times
We are absolutely working on it, luckily the holidays are over and shouldn't cause any more delays. Hopefully, COVID calms down as well to allow us to deliver faster.
2 of 3 brushes in the kit had a split in the plastic tube that the fibers fit in. This caused half of the fibers to stick out perpendicular to the other half. Made it impossible to fit back in the bottle without splatter and drips.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,581 reviews