TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
James F
The product is very good. It’s a little expensive, but good quality. Preparing and shipping is very slow, especially in these times of better delivery options.
Have used prior to this purchase and I was very satisfied with the results.
The customer support as in being able to reach someone is very poor!! Also color is not like the factory as the pearl is a little disappointing.
It would be nice if your buy one get one 50% was good for two different colors. I needed a total of three but could only afford to by two without the additional discount.
So far so good
Quick service and good products. Paint colour doesn't exactly match but is noticeably lighter. Regrettably I'll have to try another seller's touch-up paint to try cover up this one.
My girlfriend bought one of the pen style sets containing primer, base, and clear coat. When I tried using them, they were very hard to use as the pen had to be depressed numerous times just to get the fluid to come out. When it did finally come out, it had to be blotted on with the uneven pen tip which made for a fairly messy paint chip repair. I ordered the paint brush style hoping it works a lot better than the pen.
It is Ok, I think.
Price is high.
I bought a tube of Whirlpool WHI001 - White Very little paint and no Urethane at Amazon $27.00
I appreciate the follow-up to issues with the order - prompt and friendly. I wish there was a little more quality control before the order is shipped. The color seemed to spot-on.
A little more model year/paint code guidance would be nice for the regular consumer.
The product is very good just need to be patient waiting for it.
The “no tracking” on shipping is ridiculous.
Happy overall with the quality of the product but every time I order they aren’t kidding about 14 days. After several orders not one has arrived less than 14 days from the time I ordered. Not sure if this is a way to push the shipment upgrade cost but despite emails over a week prior saying product has shipped the arrival time is no less than 14 days.
I had the paint code but had an awful time accomplishing the order. Your system wanted to ask me a bunch of questions about my vehicle and then didn't have the paint code! Had to look in Chrysler instead of the jeep I own. Why can't I simply order by paint code?
Overall I am happy with this product, however I have one big concern with what I received. The kit I received was for my white Tesla 3 which I followed per instructions. When I finish following instructions I had a grayish tint over the entire area I worked on. What is causing this? Countless hours wet sanding the gray tint, I decided to do some tests. Using bright white coated sample chips, I followed instructions on number of coats except using primer one one sample and not on the others. The chips I sprayed without the gray primer looked very nice, but the chip with the gray primer could not be covered..even with double the recommended white applications! With white finish, I encourage you to supply a white primer.
Get back to me once i have received the product
Long shipping times
All was fine until the day after I ordered you ran 'free shipping' ads - unhappy.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,812 reviews