TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Very well laid out web site and a great selection of products. Easy checkout. Great experience.
Easy to find the correct color to match my car and order the kit I needed. Now I am awaiting the delivery of the paint kit Will be glad to up date this post after I have had a chance to use it. So far, so good.
Very easy to locate and order the exact color to match my car.
I originally ordered the wrong color for my "Denim Edition" VW (there is a VW Denim color that is not used on this model). Sam at TUD was very helpful and offered to replace my basecoat after we found the correct color code. Unfortunately there was a shipping mixup and the replacement was not the correct item. Everyone I spoke with at TUD, on line, email, and by phone were knowledgeable and helpful, and knew what was going on. Eventually we got the correct color! Thanks to everyone at TUD.
This started out as my mistake. I appreciate everyone's attitude and willingness to "make it right".
taking care of your customers in a timely manner
I got all my $ back and now I just ordered paint for my new Subaru.
THANKS
We are excited for you to try out your new paint!
Excellent, responsive and communicative customer service. I will definitely refer.
We are happy you're happy!
Then people were nice and easy to deal with via email.. I have a 70th anniversary Vespa and although they tried x2 they could not match the color. Vespa apparently does not share their paint formulas. Sounds like a Italian thing, doesn't it. They are sending a refund. I would use them again.
We are sorry the color couldn't work out but we look forward to any more of your paint needs!
Terrible product, could hardly be worse. primer pen poured out product like a flood, making a mess. Color pen paint hardly came out at all. Poor match with original coat. Don't buy it.
My car is a mess.
Yikes, I am sorry to hear the order didn't work out for you. You are absolutely welcome to a replacement or a refund but please let our team know so we can make it right one way or another.
Haven't used the product yet so will update after. But customer service is great!
😁
You made it easy to find what I needed.
We are so happy to know that! Our web developer will get some praise 😁
Everything was simple and the questions asked help to insure you get the exact products you need to get the job done right.
We love to hear that! 😄
I asked what color code is the black jeep hardtop. Was told to call manufacturer to get the paint code. Every black jeep hardtop for the past 10 years is the same black! So fine... I called them AND got my touch up from and them too! No help at all!
Oh man, so sorry about that but I hope it all worked out! :)
Took awhile to get here 10 days but otherwise it was a great transaction
I bougtht aerosol spray can paint that the weight is 13.5 oz but
I checked the cans and all of them was 11 oz. I sent message to help desk and someone answered me like that, this weight is 13.5oz 'e'. 'e' symbolizes the estimated sign. i think its meaning they can send the aerosol spray can 3.45oz instead of 13.5oz too. what kind of brain can talk like that. maybe elementary school kids...
I am so sorry about that, this information is definitely not right.
We will have a replacement sent out to you ASAP.

Please check your email.
Very easy ordering and able to get what I need thanks
Thank you for the review! 🙂
You shipped two of the same order.(I don't know how that happened) I sent it back and so far you can't tell me if you have or have not received it. So I'm still waiting for a refund. Your review will go way up when I get my refund.
Hi Bob,

I saw your reply and I am not sure why UPS could not deliver the package to our warehouse but we have already issued the refund.

We look forward to an updated review, have a great weekend! 😊
I placed an order on December 10,2020. Today is January 19,2020. Day 40 I still have not received my order. I have made multiple inquiries to no avail.
very good site, easy to use
Very responsive, helpful, nothing was a problem.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 12,986 reviews