TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Delayed order and they were able to rectify quickly - fast service
No email notice that it shipped so I had to call. Shipped on the 10/12 was supposed to have delivered on 10/19, which is a long time to ship. Now I was just Informed that it will not deliver until tomorrow won’t hold my breath. Hard to run a business when delivery is a question mark.
Accidentally ordered the wrong year paint and they sent me the new paint without any hassle. Great service. Have used them in the past and will now continue long into the future.
Touch up directs paints are an exact match. I’ve ordered two different colors and both are perfect. Orders arrived quickly. Thanks TUD!
Website is less than helpful. Looked for vesper dragon red. Website only showed black. Difficult to see where to select the correct color. Finally figured it out after much frustration. There should be a button on that page that says select another color.But there isn’t.
They are the only ones who had the color I was looking for and at an especially reasonable price.
Easy and user friendly website
Fast service. USPS lost first shipment and replacement was sent immediately at no cost to me.
Easy to find a color match to my Cadillac XT5
When I entered the color, it showed the various ways paint are available. I feel I stumbled onto the other products that help applying the paint.
Always appreciated the great customer support. The products are awesome.
The kit came with what was needed and support was very quick to assist with questions regarding my project.
Mary Jean was excellent, I had an inquiry and she responded accurately & promptly. Good CSR agents are hard to come by these day, thank you Mary Jean!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review! MJ is an outstanding agent and we are very grateful to have her on the team.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

- Lonnie T.
This is my first experience with Touch Up Direct. Very straight forward!! Smooth transaction.
Works Great
(Jeep) -
Prompt response and always friendly customer service. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a quick fix solution on the car paint.
Website very user-friendly
Great customer service and quality product!
After doing primer, base and second color coats used clear coat and it dissolved the paint back to the metal underneath. Not worth it.
Mary Jane was so professional and prompt with my request. Such great customer service!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 12,643 reviews