TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven, Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Lonnie T.
Fair prices. Quick customer service assisted me with a cancelled order refund needed. Very helpful.
Great Customer Service , which is rare these days.
The color match wasn't great nor the finish. Also, the brushes provided clump up very easily making it difficult to apply an even coat. Very disappointed
I ordered a touch-up kit for my 1995 Honda 250 Nighthawk in the hard-to-find original factory color. When the kit arrived, I opened the box it came in to check it out. Gloves, instructions, primer, paint, and clear coat. But opening the box, I tore it. Before I could even use the kit, somebody bought the bike, leaving me with the unused kit. I emailed TouchUpDirect to ask if I could return the unused components for at least a partial refund, because I no longer had the box. They replied THE VERY NEXT DAY and informed me that they had already processed a full refund and thanked me for my business. WOW. You just don't find customer service like that anymore. Thank you, Carina. I was impressed.
Paul45: No issues, very good match for touch ups on frame, engine bay and fender wells. Two thumbs up!
Excellent color match on paint. That is most important because no matter how good you are with painting, you can't correct for a bad color match.
I spoke with the young lady who was so nice, accommodating , professional and readily wanted and did resolve the issue. Thank you.
Sito molto facile da navigare e i prezzi sono ragionevoli.
Easy procedure, but poor color match.
10/7/2021 Carina responded to all of my questions and patiently resolved the issues I experienced with the touchup kit. It appeared that the nibs were very dry upon receipt of the kit combined with a somewhat hard material in which the various contents were to have migrated through to the wedged tip.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER! DO NOT BUY- GO TO DEALER, or anyone else, AND BUY YOUR COLOR- THIS IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. I PAID $56 FOR A 4 PART SYSTEM WHICH I COULD HAVE PAID $24 AT DEALER FOR A ONE PART THAT WORKED.
Used the tube once then it dried out and nothing comes out. Waste if money
Order on 9/1/21 and today 9/22/21 still waiting. I track it and find out that the barcode is unreadable. I might request refund and purchae somewhere else.
Easy to order. Kits make it easy.
Quick service of an agent and good products. He obviously know his subject matter. Nothing better that great customer service behind their products, paint always is perfect match and easy to apply. Again, great job Don!
Waiting for two weeks, still no paint.
Paint did NOT MATCH UP AT ALL! Complete waste of time and money. I ordered Black Sapphire Metalic and what I got was no where near that. Followed instruction to the letter, tried several coats to darken it up, never worked. COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED, DISSATISFIED and in fact it made it worse. Would not recommend this product at all if you want the exact match.
You are not providing complete kit to touch up paint for the money you charged. other companies provide complete kit for the same cost.
This is the second time ordering touch up paint. I anticipate this order will be as my previous order which was an exact match.
Based on past experiences finding touchup paint, this experience was as surprise from beginning to end. I haven't received the product yet, but the process was terrific.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,739 reviews