TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
James F
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven, Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Lonnie T.
no follow up after ordering kit 10 days ago.
Good products great prices
I ordered the wrong color paint and I got the ok from IZZA to reorder with her and then when I tried to contact her - I got no reply - several times. When you call you cannot leave a message because the answering machine doesn't allow it.
Good quality and price
Great customer service, perfect product for my needs.
Quick easy excellent service
This is the 3rd time purchasing paint and clear coat from Touchupdirect. The 1st time was used on a rear bumper and the 2nd time rear door and quarter panel. Both times colors matched perfectly.
Excellent product actually exceptional product exact color match will recommend to all my car nuts will purchase again
Excellent and fast support in choosing colors. Products are first rate. perfect match with muy BMW i3 colors.
fast & easy
You removed coupon after I went to PayPal To pay Made several requests to cancel I will stop telling family and friends about you Paint was for a friend who did not know about this site
Be careful first timers! I watched the videos and ordered the Platinum Touch-Up Kit. Easy for a first timer! Yeah, right. I had a vertical scratch about 1 and a half inches long on the tailgate, penetrating the clearcoat. I used primer, basecoat, and clearcoat. This was my result (note: I could NOT polish this out anyway). Now I'm off to the body shop to see how much this will cost to repair on a new Highlander Platinum I've had for only TWO WEEKS. I won't knock the product (since I don't know how well it MIGHT have worked) but being inexperienced was NOT a good thing!
This is the second time I have used Touch up to save my bike and enjoy the process! Their materials are spot on and their assistance and information for proper application process of their product is top notch! If I can have professional results from a rattle can anyone can!
They had just the exact color I needed with the easy application. Highly recommend using them.
Ordered paint for my 1990 Nissan 300zx which matched perfect. Very impressed on the color match and quality if the paint. Just ordered more for touchups. You can trust these guys to get it right the first time.
Good stuff not too expensive
Ordered paint to fix scratch on my truck. Easily was able to pick the color of my truck from selecting make and model and year.
Ships fast And perfect color match
Super great at accommodating my real hard to find paint color and getting it to me. Thanks
Ordering was great