TouchUpDirect Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TouchUpDirect

About TouchUpDirect: Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Click Here

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"Great customer service and products!"
"It was very easy to navigate thru you sight. And very excited to get my items."
"Site is easy to use and fast for processing, can’t wait to get the material to fix my Audi"
"Perfect match and easy to use. Was very pleased with results."
"I’m confidant you’re product will work only as good as the user!"
"Don't BOTHER with this product. Ordered Iridescent Pearl (white) for a scratch on my 2019 Chevy 3500. Tried applying with weather in the 70s as recommended even left each tube in sun to warm up. 1st coat of base would not come out on pen & yes I shook it vigorously for several minutes. Tried 2nd & 3rd coats waiting 10 minutes between coats. Pen point was so stiff I could only dap paint on. Same results with mid coat only worse. Gave up!"
"I was pleased with the help I received. Touch Up Direct was recommended to me from a Tesla service tech."
"I am an owner of a 2010 Ram 1500 and I attempted to do some rust repair above one of the wheels (Turned out better then I expected). Once I patched the hole I was ready to paint so I ordered a full kit from touch up direct. I cleaned the antire panel before applying 3 layers of primer. I then lightly sanded and cleaned the area before applying 4 layers of body paint followed by 6 layers of clear coat. I then waited 2 weeks before wet sanding and polishing. The mineral gray (PDM) turned out a matte color and sticks out like a sore thumb. I then atempted to call them and ask for help but no one answered the phone."
"I was so glad to find this website, and the ease of matching up my paint"
"Haven’t received it yet!"
"Thanks for the quick shipment and customer concerns!"
"I Made an error when entering my address on my order. Next day received an email saying they would make the correction and send the item to the correct address. GREAT customer service!"
"I sent an email asking about a paint code that wasn't listed in your search engine for a Harley Davidson paint code. I received a reply explaining what I would need to do to see if Touchup Direct could match. I got the data required, sent it back but, have not received a reply as to whether the Harley code provided."
"easy to find the color I want."
"very easy to do, very easy to understand, perfect thank you"
"Simple for those with little experience with cars"
"Don't know much yet,have not received it yet."
"Have not received shipment confirmation yet. Would like to know when i will get this at least approximately."
"Well communicated, thank you"
"Ordered hard to find locally, Harley Davidson color Lava Red Sunglo was amazing to find it , awesome will be totally stoked to receive it Thank You for taking care of me , will use you again in the future :-)) Thanks guys"
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 9,981 reviews