TouchUpDirect Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend TouchUpDirect

About TouchUpDirect: Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy

Telephone
"My experience with Touch up Direct has been less than satisfying. I first ordered the deluxe touch up package. Delivery was prompt but use of the package was a disaster. Color flowed to tip of applicator once. Once! After that it proved unusable. Considering that a lesson learned, I ordered the aerosol -- primer, color, and top coat. After three weeks I am still waiting for my touch up paint. The items were shipped via "ground." I live in Hawaii; "ground" translates into "boat, " a very poor choice for shipping anything other than cars and household goods to Hawaii. Perhaps once I have received and used my order my opinion of Touch up Direct will change. Only "TIME" will tell. Until now they have swung at and missed every pitch."
"Followed all instructions on the labels and also took some advice from other reviewers. Had about half a dozen very tiny nicks in the paint to fix. The primer came out in a flood that almost immediately started to clump up. Barely got two coats out of the base. The mid coat barely put out one before it wouldn't give up any more paint. The applicator is basically a hard plastic or wood that's barely good for moving the paint, much less applying it. Didn't even finish the mid coat or clear coat. Awful."
"Matched my color perfectly and very easy to apply."
"After I received the product i was very happy. The paint matched very closely and I have finished my touch up. I had trouble making the purchase on the website as apparently not all search engines are supported. Once I learned that I was able to complete a purchase. Even though the confirmation said it was to be shipped Fedex it took over a week to arrive. I will continue to buy here because the product is better than expected and now that I know the ins and outs it should go smoother."
"The color match was off and your clear coat was not up to standard. Had to use a rattle can clear I bought from the local hardware store for $5 that provided a much better result. I would not recommend your product."
"I ordered touch up paint for my 2007 F 150. The clear coat leaked in shipping. I contacted the company and they immediately sent me replacement paint and clear coat at no additional cost. Thanks for prompt service."
"Easy to order, the color was right"
"Great color match and primer/clear coat. Very user friendly. Great product and excellent service."
"super service. fast shipping. great product. thanks much."
"got the right product first time."
"Color match was very good. Much better than duplicolor."
"Easy ordering, received the product quickly, and the paint was an exact match. Thank you."
"Product arrived on time. Website easy to navigate. What else could I want? Haven't used the paint yet but have purchased in the past and had good results."
"The TouchUpDirect pen applicators were relatively easy to use and did a good job. The Mayan Grey (Interior) touch up color for my 2015 Ford Taurus did not, however, match. I'm not sure if the is another interior color (i.e. lighter grey) that I missed. If there is, I'd like to order it. All said, A good product!"
"The product was easy to use but the color is a bit off"
"Easy to navigate website. Wish shipping was faster."
"Does NOT help. Actually look worse. Very unhappy."
"Overall it worked just fine but after about 20 or so pumps the markers just started to fall out of the casing and wouldn't get new paint/primer as easily as when first opened."
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.20 based on 1,341 reviews