TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
The website and materials I have seen are incredible and best for what I needed. The YouTube channel for, “how to...” is also incredible and helpful for me. Thank you.
Easy to order and the product arrived in a timely manner.
That was a very nice message from you guys. Nice website as well. It directs and recommends thing thru purchased. Nice kit selection. I think it getting a kit for my Acura TLX A-SPEC 2018. It’s black but not sure of other prefix in the name.
The product ordered was not advertised as "not in stock" and shipping delays are not what custom orders are made of. The payment was processed prior to advising me of the delay previously mentioned.
Website easy to use. Checkout efficient and simple.
Hey, you might add a spot to put the paint code in when looking for a color. I ordered some touch up paint for our race car. It was painted with colors from different makes and models. I had the paint code , but didn’t have the make or year when I ordered. Had to do some digging but eventually found it. Just a thought.
Great to work with
The ordering process was simple enough and pretty straightforward.
Will be happy to review again after actually receiving and using the product.
I had alot of help in making sure that my paint code was correct.
After a buck (not a rabbit) took out the power side mirror I painted the new mirror and the match is great.
It in a 20 year old shiny, in mint condition, original paint car. I was afraid of paint fade but it look like a great match.
I am glad that there is a company out there with good help and professional service.
Nick
This group is working on my mixing my order the very next day after my email. That is so impressive to me and on top of that this email verification. This is really great.
Website was very user friendly..all info was right there..no guessing...thank you
So far so good
Good experience
your website was super user friendly! thanks!
Customer service was very helpful. Never got the color just right after several purchases I had to return. Also was pricey and I believe I’m going to take it to a body professional.

Thanks for the help anyway!
Good product
Easy to find exactly what I was looking for 😃
Nice and professional look
(Jeep) -
website is direct and easy to use and follow.
Service was excellent! I will tell my friends and continue to do business with them!!!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 12,106 reviews