TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
support was fine but the product no so much . paint was flat , clear was flat , couldn't get it to polish out to shine . burned a spot trying .
good website helpful chat
Easy to use web site.
It was a good experience
very good communication and updates
Great sight easy to navigate and have everything I need
WEB SITE IS VERY WELL DONE AND EASY TO USE. RESPINSE AND DELIVERY TIME EXCELLENT.
Website was very easy to navigate and find my paint!
no problems
Great colour match. Fast and efficient service.
James was just awesome, package was marked as delivered but I didn't get it, James issued an immediate replacement that i should get in few days. Great customer service.
Haven’t received order. Review is premature.
Got my match to my car paint immediately. Great work!!!
Jfkskskwjckksndndkd
No problem finding what I need to do the work
Web Site user friendly, just what I was looking for.
As soon as I put in my information into the system my product popped right up with no hassle. Easy experience. Thanks.
This is a wonderful product. Follow the directions and you will save a ton of money on any small to medium paint repairs.
Quick and easy.
easy to find exactly what you need--competitive rates--quick responce
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,305 reviews