TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven, Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Thanks, Lonnie T.
Their customer service and true concern to see you satisfied are second to none. Ive dealt with Sam & Mary, both were incredible. As far as the product goes, the match to my new car, (with a new color this year) is spot on perfect! The full kit has everything you need to complete the task. The only issue I had was my 2nd order. I got the pens and was very unhappy. 1 email and the issue was corrected, replacing the pens with small brush-in- bottles. Didn't even have to return the 1 (out of 2) pens. TouchUpDirect will ALWAYS be my go to for painting needs
Your website is very user friendly - it took me no time at all to find the exact product I was looking for. Your customer service is great, my paint pencils arrived much sooner than I thought they would. Unfortunately the weather has been cold and I still haven't had a chance to use them.
Bought a primer / paint / clear coat touch up kit. Primer was the consistency of molasses. Sticky / stringy. Paint pen worked good for about 10 minutes then stoped flowing. Shook the pen and the felt tip flew out... and paint too. So I touch up painted my ceiling, floor and the other car. Clearly an inferior product. I’d recommend against purchase. Emailed customer service and no response. Take the money and ran. Bad product, bad design, defective product, and no customer support. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!
The paint color I ordered for electric blue has the wrong color code. Mine is U5 and something else was shipped to me. I have to pay to ship the item back to maybe get a refund.
the product is great the color matched perfect and the applicator was exactly as they said and very easy to use . I will be using touch up direct for all my vehicles . The chips on the door of my 2019 jeep are totally gone now . I am very happy
In all ways, TouchUpDirect seemingly makes everyone feel "all-inclusive". A very reliable business is one that levels with a customer & helps in all ways necessary to see to it that satisfaction is had by all.
Rapid response. Easy to find what I needed.
Great customer service
They helped me find all the products I need for my touch up. I would have done it wrong without the assist
Website ordering was very easy to navigate and order the product I needed.
Very easy to order. If the product is thei easy I’ll be a very satisfied customer!
Your paint match was perfect. I did some minor damage to my BMW front bumper from hitting the cement blocks that are placed in many parking spots. Your directions were clear and precise. My amateur paint job came out great. Thank you for such a great product and service.
Didn't work for me, followed instructions and still got very poor result. I submitted support request and asked for a refund over a week ago and i am still waiting....
Prompt service
Hope the color match is better then your competition colorize. Wasted my money with them . let's hope your product is better.
I inquired about my purchase and Ian responded very quickly and gave me the information that I needed. Great service.
Lots of good information on the web site
Let's start with the delivery. Why can't they use a better service??? They shipped my order from their CA location which is 50 miles from my delivery address. My package went to Northern CA and back for over a week until I finally got it. Delivery service sucks! The product was a fair match, but the clear coat just leaves a stain print in the paint. The small scratch I had looked better untouched than with their paint. Now I can notice the scratch more and the big mark from the clear coat. Save your money and take it your scratch to a body shop.
East web site to navigate. Ordering the correct paint touch up was very easy.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 13,262 reviews