TouchUpDirect Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's really a pleasure to a company that delivers exactly what is advertised!! The match was exact and I did the repair under a carport! The only problem I encountered was time and temperature. I got the color on (even on the plastic bumper with some adhesive promoter) but by time I was shooting the clear it was too cold! I laid on 1 coat and could see a problem coming so I went with a wet coat first and left it alone. The next warm day was 5 day's later ! I had to color sand the fender ( went too far in 1 spot) but applied 3 coats anyway! Waited 3 day's and color sanded again and polished !! Turned out great!! I can still see where I went too far but no one else has.noticed it. Pay attention to your temps outside and it's a piece of cake !! I may even get another can of color and clear later this summer and do it again so I don't have see it either!!Good stuff from a good company!! That's rare in this day and age!!! Thanks you guy's make easy to stay looking good !!! An extremely happy customer!!!!! Steve
Steven,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly appreciate it when our customers provide this level of feedback. Your review will undoubtedly help other customers looking to touch up their vehicles.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Thanks,
Lonnie T.
Color codes are correct and they hired a good web designer...
My new go to for OEM paint matches.
Customer service response was quick and very helpful. I really appreciate this particular attention to the customer, no matter how large or small the order placed. Great company.
I had a issue with the product which was quickly and courteous taken care of. Very happy with the paint and service. Order arrived very fast. I would order paint again from TouchUpDirect. Great product
Easy to order.
This company is fantastic. Especially James who helped me when I ordered the wrong color by accident. James reassured me that this happens all the time and it is not a big deal and they will completely take care of it. James walked me through the process of ordering their correct color and even told me to keep the original that I ordered by accident as a one-time courtesy. $72 value. Incredible! They have my business for life
Yes the app is nice great response
I placed an order and realized a short time after that the color I needed was not the right one being shipped. After speaking with a customer service representative, the error was fixed and the right color was being shipped out. Very positive experience.
Great product, great website, and great service!
Easy to locate what I needed and offered useful options that will help me make my touch up easier.
Good explanation of what was needed and easy to pick proper product.
Color is great
Easy to use web site plus a great product
Good web site easy to get what you want Fast service
Easy to navigate site to find my color; lot’s of choices to find the right fix for me!
Very easy to use and navigate website
I was very pleased with the customer service I received. I could not find the color code on my inside door panel. So I tried to match the color swatch from my phone to the website. I was off by a lot. I then called my dealer who had a color match code for me. Touch up replaced my order with the correct color within a few days. I should say if you do not have the right color code or can not identify it on your car exactly, Contact your local dealer and have them identify your extract color code first, before you order. This is your best color match and saves you time and possibly mismatch.
Order process was simple. Goods arrived in an expected amount of time. I haven't been able to use the product yet as the weather has not cooperated.
Easy to use format, price was much lower than competitors. Great way to get the exact paint you need .
easy ordering!