TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very easy to order off your website
So easy to navigate the site. Perfect products!
I have a 2006 Volvo S60. In Florida for years.lots of clear coat bubbles and flakes so Clorox is also faded. Never did major touch up before. Your product is easy to use nozzle doesn't clog and pain match is excellent. Highly recommended got the product fast as well. Did so good that I ordered more. I am going to attempt the full hood next!
Quick and easy
Your sales associate Sam was incredibly helpful and super-nice. She follow-up my initial query via email and phone, took my order, and made sure it went out very promptly. I had my touchup paint within 2 days. Great sales support and follow-through. Grateful.
Quick and easy checkout. I found the exact color I needed and a variety of options to apply it.
so far so good,,,now just wait to see how long it takes to get here
User friendly website
We received an acknowledgement and status of our order immediately.

Thank you!
Great service.
My order arrived damaged by the USPS. I sent an email explaining that everything in the padded shipping envelope had been crushed. Sam replied and stated a replacement would be sent out immediately. It arrived in record time and in good shape. I haven't had a chance to apply the product yet but I'm very pleased with the customer service and I feel sure I will be pleased with the touch-up paint and clear coat. Thanks TouchUpDirect!
I had a slight problem with the spray top spitting globs of paint on the last coat. I took a paper towel and padded the gobs and waited for it to dry. I then went to another can of same color and it started spitting too. I kept spraying onto a piece of cardboard until it stopped spitting. used the last of the can to finish job. I was surprised that the blobs didn't show through. Clear coated 5 coats. Had a couple of small runs, but will take care of that with a razor blade. Still have to wet sand , but looks better than I expected. Had written to Mary Jean about the problem and she followed up with me. She was TERRIFIC ! I have a suggestion for
shipping during very hot weather to places like Arizona, maybe cover the cans with a small piece of insulation. When I received the cans, it was near 100 degrees and when I opened them they were really very warm to hold.
so far so good ,I will post after my touch up paint gets here!!!
Easy website experience in ordering the paint color for my Mazda 6.
The customer service I experienced is second to none. Very fast and concise
I ordered paint for my 1998 BMW Z3 Roadster. I haven't touched up the few nicks in the bumper yet, but the company is #1 in my book! From availability, quick delivery, and the note with the package offering any kind of help whatsoever. What a class act! Very nice!!
Easy to find what I needed and easy to order. So far, so good. Hoping the color match and quality are as good as the web experience.
Looking through your site and placing my order were easy. It was a good experience.
I don't know if I've ever experienced such great customer service via email. Spectacular attention to my order!! Sam & James could not have been more supportive over my order!! Well done! How come I can't give six stars? Thx!!
Such a great website and so easy to order!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,748 reviews